Expansion Restriction Balance

Nice one.

So you could have one sub for your strength (core program), you could change your focus 1-2 times per year and you can change the balancer according to season or what you like at the moment, so that one could change after every washout.

4 Likes

This is exactly how I would describe it.

Expander and Restrictor are united together, yin and yang. But the expander and restrictor exist within a microcosm of your goals with your stack; the expansion element is usually the goal you’re striving to attain, and the restrictor is what is supposed to balance this expansive pursuit.

The balancing element can be seen as the restrictive element of your entire life when you take the subliminal stack’s results into account. What I love about the balancer is how it inherently manifests the results for you by implying the effects of the results onto yourself, as the balancer is meant to counter those effects brought by the results.

The concept of expansion, restriction and balance screams Hegel to me. It’s the relationship of the lord and the bondsman, the master and the slave.

4 Likes

How do we apply expander restriction and balance to a custom?

2 Likes

Ya’ll know @Fire is going to bonk me, but I gotta let this out:

Pay attention to how often the concept of THREE elements (with two seemingly contradictory, challenging elements and a third modulating / balancing element) being necessary to create a whole occurs.

Example #1:

Thesis + Antithesis = Synthesis (Hegel)

Example #2 (no arguments, please): The Holy Trinity.

God the Father
God the Son
God the Holy Spirit

The Son, being God incarnate in human form on earth (restriction), versus the Holy Spirit, the undefinable, yet purely spiritual (but substantive) connection to God (expansion), with both being unified as God the Father (balance).

The Christian version of the Celtic Knot, which represents the trinity:

Example #3: The Torus (which appears in electromagnetism and other forces)

These are all communicating the same idea. Three “functions,” all working in unison and simultaneously as a system of creation and growth.

12 Likes

You wouldn’t want to put them all in the same custom. The custom would serve as one of the three functions. Splitting the modules into three equal categories and applying the concept COULD work, but might actually cause some harsh recon, because you’re running all the elements as once. With it split into multiple titles, you can pull back on the ones causing issues. Much more versatile.

5 Likes

This is the most intriguing part of the post.

Not to say that the rest isn’t, it just isn’t as intriguing to me personally because it’s something that I’ve been aware of for a very long time. But the fact that Fire would object to you talking about it makes me wonder just how integral dialectic is to subliminal technology…

Hegel is probably the philosopher I was most influenced by because of dialectic and specifically because of the way synthesis occurs. If you look at 20th century philosophy, in my opinion it’s completely dominated by derivations of the dialectical theory that address the way synthesis occurs.

The object/subject dynamic can also be considered as a 'trinity-esqe dynamic because of the existence of object and subject as the opposites, with the ‘movement’ between object and subject representing the third modulating concept.

I also think that the intellectual decline of Western society is directly linked to the ‘concept of 3 elements’ and how it’s been warped to inspire relativism and nihilism in people, but that’s another topic that I don’t think should be discussed online.

2 Likes

Hm, didn’t you suggest that @Invictus try adding them all into one custom?

1 Like

Hnm…

Another example would be Heaven, Earth and Man Luck in Chinese cosmic philosophy?

Heaven Luck is Restrictive.
Man Luck is Expansive.
Earth Luck is Balancing.

As an example, there is a saying in Chinese, success is "3/10 decided by what has been determined by Heaven (Restrictive) , 7/10 decided by Man’s actions (Expansive) ".

The Earth (environment) provides the opportunity to overcome some of the restrictions of Heaven as well as inhibits the ability of Man to carry his actions too far (Balancing).

5 Likes

In hinduism we find very strong emphasis on number 3 too. Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver, Shiva the destroyer.

5 Likes

Another way of saying that seems to be:

Heaven = Fate
Human = Will
Earth = Resources

or

Heaven = Nature
Earth = Nurture
Human = Choice

This is fun and interesting.

3 Likes

Mind, body and soul/spirit.

It just goes on and on.

1 Like

I wasn’t expecting that a post seeking clarity in this would lead into the esoteric weeds so much lol. More confused now than I was before posting this.

2 Likes

All ERB are Triads.

All Triads are not ERB.

:rofl:

1 Like

Seriously not helping

1 Like

Think of it in terms of flying a kite.

You need an anchor. A grounded and stabilized foundation. In the case of flying a kite, the anchor is your body (including your hands). (Restrictive) No anchor and the kite will just fly away.

You need the part that lifts the kite up and makes it fly. That’s the wind. (Expansive) No wind and you’ll just be impressively solid and stable as you watch your kite sitting next to you on the ground.

And you need something that connects those two things together. That’s the string. (and maybe the frame of the kite itself?) (Balance)

Now for applying that to your own goals and life situation, you will need to apply self-knowledge and self-awareness to think about which areas of emphasis (i.e., which subliminal programs)–for you–fit into each of those categories.

4 Likes

Speaking of this, I’ve been noticing that this has changed with my newly planned ZP customs.

With Qv2 customs, I constructed them more modularly, with division of themes and division of labor into dyads, triads, etc. Now, with ZP customs, it’s like the entire thing is one module.

I was noticing that the design of a good ZP custom feels to me more like a Solid State Drive (SSD), where a Qv2 (with possible three cores, etc.) feels like building a Hard Disk Drive (HDD).

1 Like

Not true. You’re not just looking for a pattern, you’re looking for a very specific pattern. Two opposing forces, one balancer that creates a whole.

Notice that most governments contain three branches. There’s reason this occurs, and that’s because “3” has a unique property.

What exactly is a number anyway? Is it just a symbol that signifies a specific quantity, or something more?

Let me illustrate something. You’ve all played video games, right? Let’s take… NBA 2k whatever. Ever wonder how they get the ball physics so accurate?

They get players to bounce a ball millions of times, observe the data and then they create a mathematical algorithm that can accurately mimic the physics of a real bouncing ball, with just numbers and calculations.

So, what exactly does that mean about the nature of numbers?

Not going deeper into these concepts at the moment, but you’d be surprised at what happens when you open your mind to certain notions.

10 Likes

For those of you that keeps asking me in PM why we don’t share more advanced concepts and ideas, this is a good example of why I refuse.

Here is a lonely, not even popular thread in the corner of SubResults, where a group of individuals are discussing an unconventional topic and someone still has to come along and insult our intelligence.

Either this will occur, or someone will start ringing the “omg occult” bell over us discussing how the patterns in mathematics reflect what happens in the universe and making connections.

I’m not mad, but if you really want more knowledge, be open to more knowledge.

9 Likes

I’m trying. I swear. This one is just stumping me still.

2 Likes

teach-me-dr-strange

2 Likes