Eog + al + ql customs for 2 + years

I am changing categories from Major programs to Quintessence, as I now fit in here. I’m running 2 customs + a custom Ultima ran as a major.

Stage 2

Summary

Alchemist ST2 Core
Ecstasy of Gold ST2 Q Core
Quantum Limitless ST2 Q Core
Blue Skies
Deep Sleep
Mosaic
Naturalizer
Omnidimensional
Sanguine
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Pragya
Mystery
Merger of worlds

Art/manifestation custom

Summary

UA
Stark
Limit destroyer
Unlimiter
Natural Winner
Awakened Perception
Potentiator
Faith Unyielding
The Spotlight
Overdrive
Deus
True Sell
Intuition Enhancer
Gratitude Embodiment
Divine Will
Yggdrasil
Dominion
Jupiter
Current Invoker
Tyrant

Ultima

Summary

Sage
Rich
RM
Secret Source
FSRS
Wealth Limit Destroyer

I have no plans for ZP as I have 3 customs that I did pay for, and I want to use them. I know Rich ZP is out but if I did that I would lose sage and RM. and the name embed.

I have been on stage 2 for two days. I created my logo for my new brand "my name RMCP…’ RMCP for Renaissance Man with Cerebral Palsy. I got my account name at various social sites. I’m creating the script for my first video. Tiktok so 3 minutes or less. May only update when I feel like it.

2 Likes

I had a dream last night where I was doing gaming zp plus, my 3 customs. I heard ‘It is funny that you are doing 3 modules to unlimit yourself, but are limiting yourself at the same time.’ I was shocked at how correct the observation was.

So, I will try it, I am a very, very advanced user, don’t follow my example. I started using subiminals in 1998, yes that long ago… I also got rid of the belief ‘change is hard.’ That is all ‘change is hard’ is a limiting belief. Therefore not true. If you think about it for more then a second, everything, I do mean, EVERYTHING, changes. daily. This day has never been before, a completely new day. Not the same day as yesterday, nor will tomorrow be exactly like today. Change for me is normal, natural, and safe. I said before ‘recon is not a thing for me to worry about’ because change is normal for me.

I will let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Today, I am on my 3rd loop of Gaming ZP. No issues to report.

I recently heard “let go of the need to change. and let go of the need to stay the same, that is where change is magical It will be normal to change.” I did just that. I am still using my sus, but I find myself not looking for results. They will happen when they happen, or not.

1 Like

Last week I decided to release the need to make money. I do have disability and my wife makes a lot more than me anyway. So, chatting with people I know, and my wife, I decided to let go of my need to make income. We recently decided to save 500 a month. It was our van payment, and we paid off the van in Aug. So, money wise we are good if we can save that much.

I am still doing my 2-year plan, just to see what happens. I have been focusing on learning healing stuff. Maybe I will be a healer, who knows?

3 Likes

I just took an online ‘test’ I got I am already an alpha male type, It is odd I don’t view myself as an alpha. But I do go my own way. ZP instructions? I will figure out my needs. Yes, I am adding in ZP’ to my stack of customs, slowly. I am running a custom stark. Tony Stark broke rules, forged his own path. So am I.

Looking back on my life, yes I am alpha. I went clubbing and women wanted to dance with me. I did have issues communicating with them due to my speech impediment only. In high school, when I wasn’t depressed or suicidal I was the one people would ask what do you want to do? When I wasn’t depressed and suicidal, I got a 4.0 GPA without studying much, if at all.

My work life, I haven’t worked in my whole life. My speech impediment makes it hard to talk fast to people. Yes, I can type it out but in a movie spitballing session due you want to wait for the vfx guy to say his idea? And the issue I wrote about in the black forum made it hard to work anyway. Now that is over I am finding my own path to wealth. I’m on tiktok telling my story. I am making art. I’m slowlv learning music.

2 Likes

doing a 2-week washout now.

Still doing tiktok. Telling my story, and having fun doing it.

1 Like

Thinking about QL ZP 1, AL ZP 1, EOG ZP 1 plus my Art/manifestation custom after my washout. Yes, that beaks rules, so? I know I can handle my stack. if not I will let go of EOG. I know me.

I’ve done my washout. I have done my first AC run. I know how to test what I got in the AC. So, I did.

I asked my subconscious about my optimal stack, one size does not fit all needs. I got to do 4 ZPs and the art/manifestation custom I made. But that may make random people on the internet mad, but okay I have to try.

I have Stark in my art custom so I am becoming a rules breaker. I have to listen to myself. I may ‘crash and burn’ but I doubt it. I decided recon is not a thing I want to deal with, so I never have. I used Sub club since 2018 and had zero days of recon. No angry days, no hating my life. Due to TOS I cannot tell you any more about how I did it, sorry, I will not break TOS, don’t even ask.

Today was the first day of my new stack, so far no issues to report. I feel very productive actually. I plan on finishing a class I started next week.

Mind you I’m not a ‘newbie’ I started meditation in 1995, I started learning metaphysics in1992, So only ‘I wish you luck’. or ‘I hope the best for your new endeavors.’ Not ‘I hope you get massive recon’ or ‘I did X and I couldn’t so you can’t either because Y reason.’

I have cerebral palsy, I can barely walk, I can’t jump. Should I wish ill on the NBA because they have more skill for running and jumping? No, right? So, should you wish ill on my new endeavors because I trained my mind more, and can deal with more?

How do you talk to your subconscious?

Self-hypnosis, I have an anchor for it, takes me a second to go into that state. Or I have an ultra-depth hypnosis keyword that gets me into that state in a second. Very handy tools. Yes, they are 2 different states, in ultra depth, I feel like I’m just a mind without a body, so I mainly use that state now. I did try normal self-hypnosis yesterday when you asked this question, and yes I still have my anchor.

How did I get it? I saw a hypnotist for years. After a while she gave me the anchor, to do it myself. Later I got the keyword for ultra-depth, for that guy to get me to that state easily. Without the keyword, the induction takes 45 min to an hour. Now, he did not tell me how to get out on my own. But since I knew how to get out of self-hypnosis myself, I figured, I’ll try that way. It worked…

Plus, "by entering that deep state through the Ascension Chamber, you can grasp a fuller extent of the power of your subconscious mind, " So many people are ignoring that part of AC, I fully embraced that part right away.

1 Like

Interesting. Thank you for explaining.

Because I don’t want to lose my access to this site.

I will do this stack:
My custom stage 2
My art/manifestation custom
Gaming ZP l

I handled the stack I was doing fine but don’t want to lose access.

post #1

To those who are advanced with our titles enough to experiment without issue, this isn’t for you. If you have to ask if you fall into that category, you don’t.

I just reread the dire warning, the last line read what I quoted, and yes I am a very advanced user so I may keep the stack my subconscious wants and see what happens. I know me and I was doing fine with the 4 ZPs and art custom. I may modify it some because now I want to stick with my AL + QL + EOG 2 years+ run to see what happens.

I know I don’t post often so I’m not a ‘high alchemist’ or Arch-alchemist. That is because I put a command in my subconscious not to post often. I stand by that decision, it was the right thing to do for me…

3 Likes

Updated to ZP

Art/manifestation ZP, will be a long-term sub, maybe a year, maybe for the rest of my life. Yes, art is that important to me.

Stage 1, AL+QL+EOG, 6 months I think. I know it is said 2 cycles. But will 47 years of junk be cleaned in 2 cycles, most likely not? This type of work, for me, is not a sprint, it is a marathon. End of 6 months I will upstage to 2

1 Like