Empire Virtuoso - Making a Positive Difference

After the new drops, I wanted to run the New Primal Seduction and have some fun, but after reading the above quote I’m going with Primal for that business world crossover effect…

Considered switching up Emperor since this will be the start of my 7th cycle with it, but I want to keep milking it for the resilience and for business development. The next 3-4 months are crucial for me to create some big wins.

As for Hero, I’m considering a custom with LoTS and/or Spartan since training is a forever thing for me.

Tomorrow’s cycle starts with Emperor + Primal.

Trying a new listening pattern too:

7 min Emperor + 3 min Primal, then 7 min Hero + 3 min Primal, etc, etc.

Should be fun.

Ran my first loop of New Primal yesterday AM, and it felt really smooth at 7 minutes. There weren’t any strong sensations or noticeable shifts in my energy.

But even though I didn’t feel any overt shifts internally, I did notice changes reflected back at me…

• while buying crabs, the guy went out of his way to make sure I had the best pick of the available crabs – I had to wait a few extra minutes, but he found the biggest ones which he made sure to show me – all I did was say hi and ask for the crabs and I got 5 star service, lol
  • noticed more smiles from women who made eye contact with me
  • also noticed complete eye contact avoidance from others
  • my vibe seemed to have more influence on those around me
  • I was simultaneously more forward with my opinions and more empathetic in conversations where there were disagreements about various things…they resolved naturally and things kept flowing positively

Seems like the NSE makes things far more subtle or transparent…like the changes happen so naturally at the identity level that the reflection from the external isn’t jarring. I like that.

I ran a shorter 5 min loop of Emperor in the PM, and tomorrow will run another 5 min of New Primal in the AM followed by a short loop of Hero in the PM.

I think exposing to New Primal this way will speed up the integration between the subs and help me develop the charisma and social skill sets a little more quickly.

If my calculations are correct, January will be :fire:

1 Like

@RVconsultant would you please change this journal’s title to: Empire Virtuoso - Hero, Emperor, NR, T$, Primal

The addition of Primal to my stack has been crazy good the last few days. I was at a dinner the other night and basically infected everyone with my enthusiasm about certain topics I’m exploring to the point where everyone sat at the table chatting about those things for about 5 hours, give or take. Even when a couple people bowed out and went into the next room, they came back and rejoined in the conversation.

Noticing more friendly deference from women and men, too.

Something that happened organically is that I haven’t listened to Hero for 12 days now. I didn’t choose to cut it out of the stack, but after adding Primal, I had this sense to keep exposure to subs to a minimum and have only run mini-loops of 3-7 minutes of Primal, and Emperor.

The combo of those two feels fantastic even at these low levels of exposure.

The next phase I have in mind is to expose myself to Spartan or Legacy of The Spartan for a few loops this cycle instead of Hero because I’m going to throw those two plus Hero into a custom finally.

I want a boost in the fat loss department (from all the indulging the last 10 days or so) so either LotS or Spartan should do the trick until I finalize the hero training custom within the next couple weeks.

This is crazy. I just started a Primal - Spartan - LotS stack on Monday. Looking around the forum, this seems like a very popular stack. :smiley:

Primal + Spartan + LotS sounds like a recipe for badass.

I’ll have to check out your journal.

I broke the inertia last night after about a week of indulgence and zero working out…and it felt terrible, lol.

But, I managed to only pack on 4 pounds over the holidays between all the food, drinks, and sweets, so I see that as an absolute win.

I’m not into chastising myself anymore, and I’m fine with living a 90/10 kind of life: 90% of the time, I’ll eat clean and be disciplined. And 10% can be for a little bit of the junky stuff when I’m out socializing and having fun…

For some reason, I found that I’m naturally not eating too much of anything that’s outside of my preferred diet anyway, like I just don’t feel a desire for stuff that I know won’t keep me close to peak performance or that makes my energy feel like trash. So, I’ll keep that stuff to a minimum and be fine. The math works out.

That’s probably a result of New Emperor combining nicely with New Primal.

And in a twist of events, I opted to run Mind’s Eye instead of Legacy of the Spartan, or Spartan…

Got an email about a situation that’s going to test my mettle with contracts and administrative processes…

So, the training-focused subs can wait, lol. (New Emperor and New Primal have provided enough juice to be disciplined in the working out department. At a 4-day streak already after getting back from holiday travels, without running Hero but probably still getting bloom effects.)

I initially thought to run Limitless Executive to help with the research and finding a good solution, but a clearer, calmer, more certain signal came through that told me Mind’s Eye would better help me find the superior strategy to use.

So far, after two mini-loops of Mind’s Eye, I had an idea of which area to review first and found a great resource for it.

I think the combo of resilience in Emperor and risk-taking in Primal are combining nicely because I feel really calm about this situation which has the potential to create some trouble for me if I mishandle it.

1 Like

I like listening to successful people talk about their experiences, and today the 1-3-1 rule came across my feed:

1 Specific Challenge
3 Viable Options
1 Specific Recommendation

Basically, boil the “problem” down to its essence. What specifically about it is the challenge?

Come up with a few options that can be deployed, and have sound reasoning for each.

Choose the ONE that you’d recommend first. (This was in the context of a director reporting to the CEO to solve an issue, but if I play a little “alter ego” game with myself it works the same. I report to me, lol.)

Nothing complicated, but it was a good reminder to adjust how I’m framing the challenge ahead.

Is this a Mind’s Eye manifestation? :thinking:

1 Like

Daydreaming is something I used to do a lot of when I was a kid, I was a voracious reader and my imagination was always creating stories…

So, I can “act out” or kind of “live in” something I imagine, but actually “seeing it” vividly when I close my eyes doesn’t exactly happen…

It seems more like the imagery happens “behind” the darkness of closing my eyes, if that makes any sense.

Anyway, I remembered yesterday that there was a method to enhance visualization called Image Streaming that someone shared here a long time ago, but that link doesn’t work anymore, so here’s the new one that does:

https://winwenger.org/essays/winsights/part-3/

1 Like

I was concerned that removing Hero from my stack this cycle would somehow reduce or extinguish the results I’ve been experiencing with it, and I’m happy to report that that isn’t the case…it helps that training is a consistent part of my life.

Breaking the inertia of holiday travels was far easier this month than it was in November, and that was due to the help of New Primal. Also, this sub’s fun scripting is awesome and has led to some good belly laughs in various contexts the last week or so. Over the next few days I’ll have a chance to see how New Primal enhances my business conversations and negotiation skills.

1 Like

I’m experiencing some of that New Primal :fu:-“authority” energy in a big way today. In combination with Emperor, I’m taking a direction that I’ve always felt within, but didn’t know what to do with or how to realize it…

Today was the first day I can honestly say I felt like I completely stood within my true authority and drew a definitive “line in the sand”. I know where I stand. I have a clear vision. I know my next steps.

(Four mini-loops of Mind’s Eye was clutch in helping me see the next steps.)

But this profound sense of authority only solidified because of an action I took today (although I’ve been preparing and learning for months). It’s done. Irreversible. I’m committed now. No takebacks.

In fact, I feel even more motivated to move faster. To hurry up, but not rush.

1 Like

I got the impulse to hold off running subs the other day, so I did. It’s a happy coincidence that new drops are happening this week…I’ll be washed out and ready if anything really good piques my interest and lines up with what I’m doing.

Training yesterday was fkn great…we explored a bunch of unorthodox starting positions to dig deeper into principles, and during randori I did something from a flow state that I’ve never done or even thought to do before, and it was so cool we got stopped to make it a conscious thing.

And I left randori on a high note, even though “I” couldn’t take the credit…

It’s such a cool and odd experience to know that “you” didn’t do it…IT did it all by itself. I think that’s what makes the feats and practice of athleticism beautiful. At that point, it’s art…

And there are mountains of trashed rough drafts under it, lol.

1 Like

It’s hard af sometimes to extract our subjective emotions and perceptions from an issue to solely address objective reality as it is (not as we imagine it is or “should be”)…

…but when you CAN do that, the result may blow you away.

Here’s what I just did to address a growing issue:

• stated the facts, simply and directly (zero rhetoric)
  • asked them if they would do something based on those facts (I didn’t assume their intent or accuse them of anything )
  • gave them a reasonable amount of time to respond (a grace period with an end date)
  • proposed a solution if they chose not to do said thing (not an ultimatum or threat)

Basically, I stayed in honor and treated them with honor, even though they were in a position that seemed questionable (intentionally or not) with respect to our agreement.

There was no complaining…it was a matter of facts and resolving the issue.

The result?

I got an immediate response and apology. And not only are they going to honor our agreement, but they improved the terms for me, which I accepted.

Full disclosure: my first draft definitely did not come out that honorable :sweat_smile: …this takes practice.

Side note: Hero’s virtue and honor scripting helped remind me how I’ve fallen short of this more times than I wanted to remember, but the results are worth it.

1 Like

Today is the 7th day of washing out…and man, I could use a boost in the energy department.

A loop of Primal would feel good right about now.

But, I’ve had Alchemist and Quantum Limitless on my mind for a couple days, so we’ll see what happens after the drops tonight. Something in my stack may have to change.

A Stark Black Reality has entered the stack…

1 Like

Ran a loop of ASBR before bed last night to get a feel for the “weight” of it, and got a strong nudge to stop the loop around the 11 minute mark. Different areas of my head felt “lit up” at different points of the loop, then it started to feel like a lot.

I’m glad I ran it before bed because I didn’t stop at 11 minutes.

Dreams were interesting, and the last conversation I remember having was about working with superconductors – an area I know next to nothing about.

Got up and immediately drank some raw eggs and milk to fuel up…normally I don’t feel an urge to eat first thing, so I’m guessing my brain must’ve been hard at work last night.

We’ll see how today plays out, so far so good.

Comfort and dependence are the real killers of dreams…

Yesterday was for recalibration…

I had an impulse to only eat raw food, so I did. I didn’t die.

I started a Telegram group for a thing I’m doing and sent out a couple messages. No one has signed up yet. I didn’t die.

Not dying is fairly easy. Most people do it everyday.

1 Like

After running a full loop of ASBR two days ago, I finally feel “normal” again. Less sense of processing in my head, and my overall energy feels balanced again. This sub is a beast.

First impression is it’s going to take a bit longer to recalibrate some of my patterns with ASBR than it did with Emperor, which makes sense as I have a natural “do my own thing” bent.

Emperor fit me like a glove.

A Stark Black Reality so far feels like being invited to a secret selection meeting where I don’t know who’s who, vaguely comprehend how high the stakes are, and have to be on top of my game.

And yet, there’s a complete sense of “I got this” and trust in my ability to perform while also learning on the fly, even with all eyes watching and analyzing, looking for an opening.

There’s a different sense of power with this one.

7 Likes