Emperor Black New Product and Sex Monster Product (not to be released)

Lmao blackest of black hat :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bro you have got to be on the Digital Marketing world.

Nobody even gets that brilliant inside joke :rofl:

1 Like

Not my day job, but I dabble. :wink:

I was going to say you could use Wanted for a relationship but honestly your better off with Emperor or Emperor: HOM.

I know @RVconsultant didn’t recommend Emperor: HOM for relationship but honestly for me anyway it was the single best sub I’ve ever tried to have deep relationships with girls I like and to make them love me. Even more then Wanted.

2 Likes

HoM has been advertised as a premier relationship sub.

HoM2

1 Like

@RVconsultant the product for HOM clearly states to foster deeper relationships.

@ksub thanks.

@ksub

Yes. It is right on there. Can’t deny it.

And still…

3 Likes

@RVconsultant : I was actually talking relationships in general, including women.
Now, if I wanted to focus on relationships with women exclusively, I’d stack Heartsong and Wanted.

1 Like

I heard from many that HOM when stacked with emperor you are onto a winner.

3 Likes

Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

Nice New Product Brothers, I HOPE ITS DARK

2 Likes

Welcome back to the forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Could emperor black become a multistager? Not very likely imho but it could be possible. Would also be an interesting option…

1 Like

I prefer single stage products it just keeps things simple.

3 Likes

yes I would prefer it too

1 Like

Emperor black, can it (re-)introduce an enhanced Evolution module(not the right word)?

If we are going to be monk mode then let it include growth that profits us fast. More shortcuts less grinding. Work smart not hard.

Use our sleeping time to make our mind gain insight on how to progress/evolve fast

3 Likes

False.

Immediate thought, Dwight Shrewd from the Office lol

Laugh damnit. :stuck_out_tongue:

False.
It’s Shrute. :joy:
Ight. Imma head out.

2 Likes

@Lion and I were earlier discussing the possibility of an Alpha-Only Multistager.

Thought EMP BLACK could be a good fit. Since the Alpha idea was purely around non-sexual alphas. Almost like Chosen, which has some positivity, but isn’t a seduction sub at all.

EMP BLACK would be the counter-energy to CHOSEN which is quite light, but I’d love a multistager for either…

Khan is basically an Alpha sub but there’s SO much sexual scripting that for anyone interested in Emperor Black, Khan is nothing but a distraction

4 Likes

Emperor Black is nothing compared to what SC have already created…

Saint actually built a sub code named Sex Monster. The sex monster sub amplified his sex by thousand fold but he decided to not make this available to the public.

1 Like