Emperor Black New Product and Sex Monster Product (not to be released)

Agree but Saint should not call this group an elite group or give idea that this is a group of special people. When you start putting labels on groups and people thats when you start getting problems.

But you are special to me :frowning:

@Deadpool no man is better then the next man doesnt matter whether you are white, black, asian, gay, lesbian whatever. We are all children of the world.

1 Like

@RVconsultant can we please vote @Sub.Zero as an ambassador he always gives great advice and like you is very wise.

I gladly help our community without any special rank and Iā€™m really okay with that. Thank you for your support though, DarkAvenger. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like Varuna he is one of the coolest members here

1 Like

No recon, check my journal on this. Emperor and HoM go together like pens and notebooks lol

HoM adds more business analytical mind and also adds more social awareness. It complements it really well

3 Likes

@Vinci : Can you link journal here?

EDIT : Never mind! I found it.

Very different in scope.

HOM is massive on relationships - not quite sexual, but very social. It has a delegation component to it, leveraging capital, not directly leveraging effort like EB proposes to do.

HOM is about growing your wealth through planning, EB sounds like growing wealth through pure action.

HOM is living as a owner, EB is about going grind mode.

Alex Becker broke down how you need both skills, at different times, to truly make it. Sometimes you need to go nightmare mode. Sometimes you need to be big-picture thinking and leverage things more powerful than you.

Why, long term, people and capital are stronger levers than action alone is because thereā€™s an infinite amount of people and capital, but only one ā€œyouā€ to take the action.

But sometimes that intense action taking mode is necessary when youā€™re pioneering a new idea, soloing a project, starting out in business, or trying to sprint to a reasonable goal as fast as possible - and of course once you have that team/lever in place, action is still massively important. However, part of your action will be focusing on others instead of purely yourself

4 Likes

In this case, I was talking about how we already have subs that are focused purely on wealth like Emperor: HoM but I do agree with you. In the start of a career or business, I believe monk mode is the most important so you have the foundation unless you working with clients where you have to be social then monk mode might not always be best but if for example you have a marketing agency I think monk mode would be good for that.

I ran that stack for a long time - it was life changing.

1 Like

Would you consider HOM a good choice for evolving romantic relationships not necessarily to have children.

This is insanely accurate. Iā€™m running Emperor and Emperor HOM this month.

Emperor Black would be awesome to find a merger of these- owner mentality, visionary and executioner. Strategist, leader, leverage finder and get sxxt done. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m getting in a groove of with Emp and Emp HOM but there is some friction still as they learn the balance

3 Likes

Iā€™d personally love to sexual power/capacity in Emperor Black without a focus on seduction.
Itā€™s the best to know you could have it but are more interested in other games.

That said my sense is Emperor Black will have an immense focus on well- focusing on self.
At first I though like Chosen from Within but for Emperor. Then I realized any healing would take away from the massive focus on pure wealth, productivity it sounds like it entails.

2 Likes

Maybe Emperor Black could have an inner gasoline component to it, cultivating sexual energy specifically to re-transmute back into work/careerā€¦ most of the timeā€¦ and sometimes let it spill over into personal :wink:

Harvey Specter style

3 Likes

If itā€™s meant to be a pure focus sub, to get oneā€™s work done, it doesnā€™t need ANY sex or seduction or other scripting. Weā€™ve already got like 700 subs for all that other stuff :wink:

2 Likes

I agree with @Palpatine sex aspects will be pure distractions :laughing:

@Billions @Azriel @RVconsultant
Do you feel running HOM alongside PS or SS will help find a long term relationship ? with a girl ?. It sounds like it helps glue the relationship between two people.

1 Like

HOM is more business social. If business is your goal, youā€™ll enjoy social as a secondary benefit. But if business isnā€™t your #1 focus, HOM would be silly to run just for the social benefits as theyā€™re secondary

1 Like

@Billions A friend of mine is studying mathematics he loves solving complex problems do you feel HOM is something he would benefit from ?