From negative energy/words…
Rejection of felling bad or make yourself bad in any way
Positive loving caring attitude towards yourself
Reload of battery
Crap deleting power
Power to overcome inner states
And much more Amigos

In a custom its THE HEALING TOOL NR. 1
Do the custom solo with ST2 and modules, you will keep it forever I can guarantee you that

And I think the longer somebody run st 1 the better ST2 will work.
I did st 1 in a custom and did another custom with st 2. I belive this has boostet my results tremendously.

When I read back what I had WRITTEN, even if it’s the post from yesterday then i ask myself: who has written that, that wasn’t me.

CRAZY STRONG THIS SUBLIMINALS

1 Like

Sounds like it’s going fantastic
I’m adding DR stage 2 to a custom soon myself.

Have you noticed anything particular from the Solitude module?
Also why sub model Alpha?

Before ST2 with Solitude I was like a crybaby of loneliness, loneliness was fucking me up big time for 5 years.
Since the first loop I am doing things for myself and loneliness is in the background crumbling more and more to dust. also I have positive feelings about my time alone and I like to do things alone.
What a life saver for me

For me it do exactly what it says it does

Submodel Alpha is a general booster to Handel what’s needed to be handled and it works for me in a wide fashion

2 Likes

I did 4 loops yesterday and now 2 rest days.
Incredible things happen since then.
I was taking one little hit of weed so I can see what’s going on inside me and I saw how a liquid energy is flowing through me and heal stuff.
I slept 3 hours, stood up, having emotional topics that arises and then let them go, go back to sleep and stood up again.

I was cautious at first with st 2 but I can lisen even more that 4 loops per day.

But for now rest days and then happily I proceed

Day 10
2 loops and 2 more wil follow

This is ST2 is absolute great
I feel the warm liquid healing flowing trough me and it works on so many levels.
Now I feel the strengthening effects realy good and I was running just once to the toilet.
Normally after 2 seconds I feel the shit coming but since today I felt realy goooooood and I run to the toilet after the second loop.
I was always a control freak, even inside, but in the 2nd loop I get to the point where I said to myself : it’s unnecessary to control everything, just let things happen and see what happens.
Thank you Subliminalclub for that.
That’s a big pressure drop in my brain
I had some shitty days before rest days but I was going trouhg the shit and had the power to do so and that’s great-realy great.

I am Happy to see what else is happening now with st2

DRAGON REBORN working so good that I don’t know what I shoud write.
ST2 is so good that I can not say what exactly happens.
I can only say that it’s Cleaning me soooooo well.

THANK YOU SUBLIMINALCLUB

2 Likes

OK now it’s time to journal again.

The Last 2 times on break days I had a constant purge of traumatic stuff
I thought DR is slowly losing power but I was wrong, it digs deep and really brings out what’s need be be out of my system

I can now let traumatic stuff appear in full force and then 1 min later I purge them out of my system completely

I lost the fear of emotions
They don’t destroy me
It was my fathers energy that wantet to destroy me.
I can feel now

1 Like

I am still shaking inside out of panic and fear but this week Wil be the last one.
Its coming to the surface now and I Wil let it out
I know that
I am going to include Survival Instinct this week

@Leandros I am glad you are so persistent and disciplined with DR.

I know there are big rewards for that persistence and discipline because I have experienced them.

Keep going mate!

1 Like

Thank you Bro

Today I started my circle again and instead of love bomb first I did st 2.

I Coud realese so much trauma energy in this hour that I collapsed in the shower for 1 hour after the loop.

My stomach hurts and I have an ugly feeling in it.
Then I put 1loop of Survival Instinct (wich I am listening right now) on and prepared for going up a mountain.

Normally (witch is a function of trauma survival, but not normal) one part of my brain is scanning the whole reality, always cautious and alert.

:point_up_2: It’s gone

I never cared less where other people are, I am here, save and no harm is coming my way.

What a beautiful state of mind

I am very tired.
I did so much and I arrived, I heard myself saying : be very proud of yourself, you did what no one from your bloodline did, you did so mutch better be proud

1 Like

I had a similar feeling for about 2 weeks, maybe more.

I am saying that about you too mate!

1 Like

One day you will receive a golden shower my Frend

Just to be clear

you mean an outpouring of gold, wealth, good fortune, yes?:grin:

Here in the United States I think some people say golden shower as a reference to getting urinated on.

6 Likes

Just you wait for Qv2

Yes

Sorry Bro I didn’t know that golden shower had this pervert meaning.

1 Like

It’s okay man!

We have people here from many countries and I don’t know the phrases for all of the cultures.

I know here in the USA we call them french fires, and in the UK they are chips.

I appreciate your well wishes and I hope you get much gold in your life well in the form of all material and spiritual blessings that exist that you want.

1 Like

I’ve made a fire in France but I’ve never eaten a french fire before :yum:

Since yesterday I have peace and a quiet mind

Still a little pressure on my right brain but no pain.
First time in my life I am centered in me.
I testet it yesterday with a double dose of weed and all that was showing was that I make myself to much sorrow. So I stoped the sorrows and had a great evening, playing Billard.

Today I stood up and played the first loop of Love Bomb and after 5 min I start reading a book (again and again) about self-esteem.
Now I sit in the train listening to my Ascension, Daredevil, Inner Circle custom.

The day is mine to conquer

Thank you for being my spell checker and giving me a good laugh!

There is no bong so this will have to do… :champagne::clinking_glasses::beers:

Great news man! What an accomplishment and relief!

By the way, here are books I really like on self-esteem:

Ten Days to Self-Esteem by Dr. David Burns MB

The Six Pillars of Self Esteem by Dr. Nathaniel Branden Ph.D.

How to Raise Your Self-Esteem by Dr. Nathaniel Branden Ph.D.

The Psychology of Romantic Love by Dr Nathaniel Branden Ph.D.

Also Dr. Branden has more books on self-esteem, but these are the ones I think I liked most.

2 Likes