Dragon reborn question!

This is meant to be a year long program right? If so is meant to be stand alone or can you mix it with other subs ?

1 Like

There is no official guideline on how long to run the program. I ran it for a full year and had fantastic results though, so I would recommend that.

3 Likes

This post from username SaintSovereign has some information on how frequently you should change stages.

1 Like

From my experience and from the information SaintSovereign gave : healing overpowers other subs.

In my opinion if you want to heal, stay there and focus on the Journey.

Dragon Reborn +The Elixir +Rebirth+Sanguine +Lovebomb and Chosen from Within are the combination to success.

If you mix in other titles you just delay the process.

The interesting thing is : the more you “healed” the better other subs work.

All the best to your Journey

2 Likes

6 subs at the same time?!

1 Like

Lol no Dragon meant Dragon Reborn plus one of those subs listed not all six

2 Likes

Sorry for that confusion.

Dragon Reborn is your main sub and then you sometimes throw in another sub for balance.

If DR is too strong and you lack will power then include Spartan. Spartan gives you the mental power to handle what you have to handle.

If you lack confidence then include Sanguine

If you want to go deeper then include Chosen from Within

If you want to boost the whole process then include The Elixir

If you have to stop living in the past then Rebirth is your best Choice

If you limit yourself include Limit Destroyer

If you feel shity all the time, include Love Bomb to balance your journey

3 Likes

I had Chosen from Within on my previous stack and did a wash out for over 2 weeks.

It was stacked with Paragon and Ultimate Artist, so I feel as though the healing subs cancelled out UA!

I look forward to revisiting UA when I am finished with this DR journey.

I can handle recon but have been feeling unloving thoughts towards myself. I also keep revisiting my past but to see it from a different perspective. I feel obsessive thoughts relating to mental and physical aspects of myself have become heightened too.

I wonder if I just stick it out with DR solo without anything else added.

I have kids, career, business and artistic endeavours I want to continue working at during this process though!

I understand that.

The I would go with The Elixir

Its great and over time your pretty much healed