Dolby Atmos and the subs?

My phone comes with the option of running Dolby Atmos. Would this be beneficial with the subs?

@SaintSovereign

Support ticket. :wink:

2 Likes

@James Same question two years ago. :wink:

2 Likes

I was thinking I had asked but I obviously forgot. Thank you

Two years ago? Is it 2024 ?

1 Like

Every time I put in a support ticket it gets answered maybe a month later

1 Like

@Sub.Zero with all the criticism I get from people such as you @TheBoxingScientist @ksub and others you all would have me running one single title for an entire year or more .

The consistency is the key. My DR ride proved that and that’s the very reason I’m going to run my current stack (EB+KB+LD) till the end of the year, no matter what.

Do thorough healing and build up your internal power and then do what you will.

1 Like

I think I hear my name? :joy:
Once single sub for a whole year would indeed be a game changer and a life changer.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m doing with Index Gate at the moment. I would love to run other titles or stacks but I’m focusing entirely on this.

1 Like

@James, I know I’m not customer support and with all due respect, I think you’re majoring in the minors. If your phone can play tracks, go with that. That Dolby Atmos stuff is meaningless to me. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I just realized I lied. I am running a stack. Index Gate with Love Bomb for Humanity.

Love Bomb has done wonders for my anger, impatience, and another thing that might freak a few people out if I openly discussed it. It’s mental health related. Not anything super weird

Also @FireDragon @Sub.Zero @ksub @MuayThaiBallerina

The reason I have asked about Dolby Atmos is because I am basically deaf in my left ear. I am curious if it would help. Later today I will submit a support ticket

1 Like

Atmos on your phone may actually alter the subliminal audio. I’d say test it and see. We use Dolby’s API in the creation of Solace, so there’s that.

3 Likes

Sorry my fault. Of course one year ago. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@James what do you want to achieve both long term and short term ?.