Do you talk about your Subs to other persons?

People have to want to help themselves. They trust drugs more than they do subs.

This is an interest that I share with my partner and that’s it for now.

8 Likes

As @lrw was saying only very close people you trust you can talk to about sub

3 Likes

There’s a saying: the worst vice is advice.

Unless someone is asking for it, I don’t give it.

And if they didn’t ask for it, and there’s still a strong desire to expose them to information that could help, I ask permission to tell them first.

So, assuming you got the green light to give your advice and they reject it, or talk shit: move on.

Let it roll off like water off a duck’s back. They’re not ready (or it’s not part of their path) and it’s not your job to convince them.

2 Likes

This is an industry where people have to FIND US rather than us reaching out to them. Subliminal use is easy, but it’s a long, long journey, that first starts with a potential user telling themselves that there’s more to this existence than they realize. Once that happens, you begin to walk through a door that you can never go back through again. We know this intuitively, and that’s why so many people shun the idea.

Dick Gregory said that once the universe chooses you and you have to put on the “special goggles,” there’s no going back. You can never forget things. Some people simply aren’t ready for that journey yet. You can’t force them. And not everyone is going to explore the universe through subliminals. Perhaps their journey lies elsewhere. That being said, when a person begins to look for more, the universe is going to provide.

They’ll find their way here, or elsewhere – whatever will expand their minds. No need to push or tell others who are focused intently on themselves that they should be pushing. The more you develop the self, the better suited you’ll be to help others.

21 Likes

This is true…

I remember the day when I got banned from subliminalclub for 1000 years for piracy. I felt like the floor was being pulled out from under my feet. I never wanted to harm anybody, I was just a poor student. But that moment I immediately felt the significance of my mistake. Sadness, frustration, rage everything at once, a spicy cocktail of emotions. You truly cannot go back once you opened your mind for it.

Life is simply better with excess to candy. And that‘s why I am 100% loyal to this company and will stay till the bitter end. I just hope I would be able to be as loyal to my girlfriends haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Only with the people I’m closest with and I know are open minded.

Except for one friend of mine who’s also in sales, then we have an inside joke that I’m a subliminal junkie, because every time he’s like “damn dude my car broke down” i’m just like “oh yeah there’s a subliminal for that.”

5 Likes

I recommended dragon reborn to my brother but I mostly discuss my sub usage with people within this forum or other communities I’m apart of.

People in other sub groups.

It’s weird trying to get someone to join this journey.

5 Likes

I recommended it to my girlfriend, mom, dad, and older sister, and I only used it satisfied with my girlfriend, and my sister cursed and ridiculed me, and my mom and dad tried to ruin me with what I gave them, so I removed it again.

The lesson learned is that a good wife or girlfriend and, if you are a parent, children are appropriate. I can recommend it if the family’s mental state is okay, but the results are usually not good.(They tried to hurt me with the tools I gave them without any sign of appreciation.)

1 Like

Denial, my friend.
I get you totally, but if you are afraid of being called a weirdo, then other have control over you. Anyway, any ZP title will get you there to not care.

As in, I don’t go out telling people directly and trying to get them on the bandwagon, but if someone asks me, I am just like, “Subliminal Messaging.”

That’s it.
If they’re curious, they ask more. If they might even be on the fence, they ask more.
If they don’t. Fine. Their pace.
If they call me a weirdo and laugh at me, I find new friends instead of acting like I have anything in common with the current ones :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign Awhile back a wise guru told me To lead by example and if they ask you then tell them your secret. I didn’t understand stand at first but now I really get what he was saying. Back in the day when I would learn a new thing I would want to snatch people off the streets and shout it from the rooftops. Lesson learned. That Dick Gregory quote, blow me away. Thank you​:+1::pray::pray::100:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for this great feedback!

I think I can draw the right conclusions: Don’t “advertise” Subs without being asked, and IF you are asked, be open to take “no” for an answer. Accept the fact that YOUR way of dealing with obstacles or goals in your life must not necessarily be other person’s way. Which includes your partner - especially your partner.

BUT IF you meet a person who is really interested… “What, you are doing subliminals and they work for you? I have always wanted to try that, but I don’t trust the stuff on YouTube, so PLEASE do tell me more about the ones you are using…!” - then GO FOR IT! :sunglasses:

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 Likes

You too! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

When the student is ready…

4 Likes

Occasionally. I shared with my wife who is a regular sub user now.
With others I sometimes tell someone about it if I think they’d be receptive and would benefit from them.

I just shut up about it. It’s not up to force anyone but myself to do what they need to to solve their problems. That’s their responsibility.

4 Likes

The closest I have ever come at hinting my Subliminal use was when a conversation would steer about the power of the subconscious. I wouldn’t reveal anything past that. You’d be surprised how many will find you weird for that sincei t is not mainstream. On top of that many will just be skeptical and not jump at the opportunity.

I tell everyone who asks me that I’m brainwashing myself.

I really don’t care what other people think about me. I know l sound like I was crazy when I tell them that.

Then they ask how do I know it works.

For me it’s easy. I just take a look at my daily sales. A couple of 7 figures years is enough proof for me.

And then they just shut up.

The weird thing is, no one has asked me if they could test the subs.

12 Likes

the weird thing is they didn’t ask you if they could test subs? :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

After using Wanted, my hair started to grow. being bald many people started to ask me what I did for my hair :rofl: I just told them I use subliminal files. they looked at me strangely not knowing if I am joking or just be mysterious. Only one asked me more things on subliminals but he did not push through. Nevermind, it is up to them, not my business

4 Likes

Hmm…

Well there’s a difference between talking about subs to others and recommending or suggesting subs to others.

How often do you talk with others about any of your most cherished or ‘growing edge’ practices or concepts?

For me, those kinds of conversations usually happen with specific people who I consider to be fellow companions and travelers along the life path.

And in that case, I may be just as interested to hear about their experiences, tools, and resources picked up along the way.

They may not choose to use my tools and I, in turn, may also choose not to use theirs.

Sometimes you can talk with other people just to learn about them and to share experiences.

It’s also tricky to talk about growth processes at the same time that you’re currently involved in them. I even find that tricky on here. I need the dust to settle for a while before I’m very comfortable making a description or an evaluation of what has happened.

I prefer to avoid evangelists. In any area of life.

Even a broken clock is correct twice every day.

But those clocks I’ll give a pass.

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like