Do modules from Custom1 affect Custom2?

I tried searching for this on the forum but couldn’t find the answer. The question is:

If I had a module like Yggdrasil in Custom1 which helps enhance results in terms of “paths of manifestation”, does Yggdrasil also help Custom2 with the same function especially if I have Mosaic in both customs? (even if the effect of Yggdrasil is on a lesser scale on Custom2 as compared to Yggdrasil’s effect on Custom1)

@Meng123 - if you can find this answer on the forum, please do let me know.

1 Like

These 2 should answer that

2 Likes

Thanks a ton, @Meng123 !!! That was a super fast reply!

3 Likes

Mengu the life saver :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey Raph, I know you got your answer, but I personally would have submitted this as a question for them to make a support article on as I’m very sure many others have wondered this (including me, thanks for the answers @Meng123).

And I’m not critiquing you posting it here instead so I hope you don’t take offense. It’s just nice having the articles that we do and I’m looking forward to the ones coming :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can I think of this as two custom cores, modules, combined together and working together? (Mosaic included)

1 Like

Do you mean two separate customs?

1 Like

yes !

1 Like

You can think of it as 2 customs working together.

Not combined though since even though there will be effects from one module in one custom affecting the other custom, it is not the same as having a module in the same custom.

Think of it as two titles from the main store affecting each other and giving a unique affect. They are both working together but you don’t think of them as combined. The same for 2 customs.

3 Likes