Difference between emperor core & emperor Q

No it should contain everything.

New Beginnings, Quantum Limitless Lite etc.

Tyrant maybe not as this could be part of the mandatory scripting → but then this would be included any way (but not in the actual Emperor core).

2 Likes

That worries me because Emperor is quite a dense sub and if you put it into a custom with the other two cores, let’s say Starq which is also dense one plus something else as third and like 15 modules, this will be an insanely dense sub.

Yes, why do you think those limitations of 3 cores max where put in place?

But the Q-built method most likely has improvements that made it possible to run such dense titles with so little reconciliation.

1 Like

Just quick math. Let’s say I wanna buy a custom sub with Emperor, Starq, and IC.
Emperor has 4 cores (EQ, AQ, MQ, SMQ) + Starq has ( Limitless, Emperor, Daredevil, Primal Seduction: Iron Throne) + IC. In total, this is like 10 cores in one custom.
Until today I was in that Emperor in custom has only Emperor core inside, nothing else.

No this is not correct.

Don‘t overthink this.

Emperor contains part of the scripting of Ascension, Mogul, SM, New Beginnings Lite etc on top of the Emperor-exclusive scripting, the scripting that you only find in Emperor and was basically never seen before. ALL OF THAT SCRIPTING make up one Emperor Core.

Same with any other title.

So you basically have still one Emperor Core and one Stark Core and those cores include also scripting that is not exclusive to these titles but originate in other titles for example in Ascension.

2 Likes

Those „cores“ you find one the sales pages of some old titles are NOT the Major title Cores in the Q-store. That‘s probably where you thinking came from.

Ascension CORE
Ascension CORE II
Ascension CORE III

are just sub-modules that make up one Ascension core in the q-store.

Hope this makes sense

2 Likes

So to summarize:

The major titles you find on subliminalclub.com are the major title cores you find in the q-store. They are pretty much the same besides the difference I explained above.

On some old sales copies on subliminalclub.com you will find a module list that also contains words like Ascension CORE III. Those are merely sub modules of the major title and with that sub modules of the major title core in the q-store. They are sub-modules NOT the actual title, they are only a part of the title / core. All of these submodules make up one major title / major title core in the q-store.

So on the sales copies on subliminalclub.com you can find more information on what modules and parts of scripting the major title cores in the q-store contain.

3 Likes

I saw this sight in front of me of an egg when I read what you wrote @friday.

The yolk is the cores in your customs, and the egg white are the modeules you include in your customs. And lastly the egg shell is the mandatory Q core surrounding it.

1 Like

What drugs or subs are you on? Is it Mind‘s Eye or LSD?

That‘s similar to how I picture it haha

1 Like

Both I wish LoL, nah, at the moment I’m on a wash out week, so it must be the soaring hawk instead of the narrow and dimly lit tunnel :wink:

1 Like

wow.

that was well-done.

It took me quite a while to understand what you just explained so concisely.

It was the word ‘core’ that threw me off. It gets used in a couple different ways.

Anyway, great explanation. And great follow-up explanations.

1 Like

Very well said indeed.

So if you have emperor in you custom, you wont need ascension and mogul?
I mean if you add me as another 2 cores you would get results faster with them
But if you don’t add them as an entire QCore module of the 4 modules allowed, will you again have the entire ascension and mogul in your custom?
Or specifically debt annihilator? Because it’s so unlikely of emperor to not have debt annihilator in it!

1 Like

If you want some module/core, add it to your custom. There is no real redundancy when constructing customs because of the way they get scripted. So adding Ascension Core to an Emperor Core custom, would just enhance and give a greater focus on the Ascension scripting, even though Emperor already contains Ascension.

Hope this should be clearer now.

Personally, I would not add stack Ascension Core and Emperor Core in a custom because Emperor really has a strong focus + more on that. If anything, Emperor + Mogul would make more sense but to be honest that’s very individual and totally up to you.

1 Like

Thanks bro
What am I? Dumb? To add ascension to emperor? No way!
I was just making sure to not to add it :slight_smile: but you know saint said about minds eye that the ascension part of the minds eye is about confidence on visualizing.
But In ascension which is in emperor, I guess thats not the case
It has the complete ascension

1 Like

@Alphamale bruv the emperor core has everything that the emperor major product has plus you add in additional modules to make it even more potent. I have just done that and my emperor custom is bullet proof. Its like i am fearless in any situation and nothing can knock me down.

The only thing i need to do now is add in immortal blade to protect against voodoo and psychic attacks.

Have you shared your modules already?

1 Like

hope ur ok.

what happened?!

Yes i mean they have been added to my custom bruv.

Nothing just thought it will nice to have immortal blade too :slight_smile: