Debating a Stack - What do you guys think?

Hey guys,

Currently debating whether to start running The Revelation Series (Mind & Dreams).

Possibly cycling Revelation of Spirit in occassionally to work on my religious growth.

I wanted to ask you guys what you thought about this stack and any insight from individuals who have run these titles in the past + what to expect.

Currently running Stage 1 of Dragon Reborn & EOG.

1 Like

I can give you a hint what to expect from RoS/RoM Stack. Wrote a summary about my experiences here in my journal.

Hope it helps a bit to make a decision.

3 Likes

@FireDragon

I don’t know if deep self reflection and spiritual focus is what I am looking for at this current stage of my life. Which is the main reason I don’t want to continue with Dragon Reborn.

My health and finances are in complete shambles right now even though I know precisely what I need to do to alleviate both. The ability is there, but the chains of bad habits are too tight.

1 Like

I think then RoS/RoM/RoD is not the right choice.
EOG seems to be very good for the financial aspect. However, I have never listened to EOG.

To get rid of bad habits and get a strong focus you could try EB. EB really kicks your ass and you can focus on the important things.
At least that’s my experience with EB.

2 Likes

The objectives in RoM and RoD sound really exceptional though. Tons of focus on intelligence.

1 Like

Might be worth testing out Genesis solo for a cycle. Then hopping to EOG/EmpBlack

1 Like

Genesis has a very broad approach and it is always worth trying. I’ve been using it in a solo stack since yesterday.

After that, EOG/EB might be the right combination for your problems. It’s always hard to find the right subs.
I also try a lot and sometimes I find just the right one for my current situation.
Also, many subs overlap in their general direction.

1 Like

What do you think about Genesis + Commander? :thinking:

1 Like

I have not tried Commander, so unfortunately I cannot report from my own experience.
Maybe someone else here can contribute more.