Continuity of modules

Hey guys I have a questions about modules that are part of the major in a custom

For instance… aura of craving is clearly in khan, so obviously having that module in a custom alongside khan will strengthen and it and speed it’s effects

Let’s say that I stop listening to that custom and make a new one with khan as a core and different modules. Will my current development with said module feel somewhat weakened? Or will it stay at the same level however just slow down in development?

Depends on the type of module. Aura modules require active energy and intent to maintain, so if you removed it from your custom you would eventually lose the aura. Other modules that have permanent effects such as changing your physical would stay the same if you dropped the module, you’d just stop making increased progress towards them. That’s my understanding anyway. :slight_smile:

Edit: Oh wait I get it, you’re saying would it continue because you think aura of craving is in Khan core anyway. Then yeah I would guess it would eventually weaken as there’s less focus on it than before when you had aura of craving working in both Khan core and as an additional module.

1 Like

Understandable, when you put it this way I guess Aura’s are not a permanent thing

Hmm,can add a few things to this.
Aura of craving module isnt exactly the same even if it has similar effects

Modules will act differently based on which custom its in

Which means if you remove the module.you wont be getting exposure to the module of aura of craving anymore.youll be getting what khan has but not necessarily the effects of the module

As for permanence of auras,if you run it long enough to internalize the changes it might become part of you

The subs will change you but they can be overwritten by new sub programming or external factors if you stop running them

1 Like