Conscious guidance in ZP: how does it work?

Take into account that many successful users used Q titles for a long time before trying ZP. They built up a foundation.
Some others tried a more powerful ZP version in a exclusive way.
If you read the forum some ZP users don’t get the benefits they used to get with QV2.

In my experience, Qv2 accomplishes what it promises in the Sales page.

To those intellectually curious about Qv2 vs QZP … please visit Part 1 of the now-system-locked-10k-posts Main QZP Thread – and read SaintSovereign’s posts.

There are 653 of them, but you can skip any post with less than 20 likes.

Us members have forgotten the details.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :grin:

2 Likes

Conscious Guidance just means:
"Having Clear Intentions for Your Subliminals Stack (preferably Written)".

Write everything – goals, details, plans, fears, role models, books, ideas, whatever.
The more, the merrier.

:smiley:

It is ok to follow a “lets play this audio and see what happens” attitude.
For better results however, writing down your personal version of success (with the stack) – is more beneficial.

:+1:t2:

Everyone playing Stark will feel guided towards actions that will, over time, culminate in wealth, fame, etc.

But the person who runs Stark with the intention of "Becoming a Top 10 YouTuber in my business niche / country" – will progress much faster.

:hugs:

Edit: CG can also include Daily Journaling of results / effects.
“Tell the Subliminal” (or your Subconscious Mind), … which ones you like and want more of.

:wink:

6 Likes

Damn never heard of this before .
Will hereafter follow this in my journaling . :+1:

1 Like

Have any sources?

For example, i remember some users asserting that EmpZP lacked the productivity drive that other versions had.

Maybe SC can improve certain ZP titles or adjust certain aspects of ZP. This was the objective of the experimental phase.

Don’t wanna appear as a ZP detractor cause i’m not.

All i know is that Qv2 delivered what was promoted in sales page.

??? I am curious to see the posts that relate to this. Even though I ran EmperorZP for a short while I did experience a noticeable and big boost in productivity and drive.

1 Like