Conscious Ceation/Deliberate Manifestation?

Ever since, I’ve been actively doing focus work on manifesting my SP back. I’ve gotten through some really dark days of anxiety, insomnia, depression and only as recently as 2 weeks ago, I hit the point where I thought to myself, “I’m going to be okay no matter what. I’m now ready to let things be just the way they are. I trust I’ve done my part and now the Universe will forth what I desire”.

You’ve gone from wanting to forget your SP, to trying to get him back.

A question, you told me about when you discovered Neville. But how long have you known about SubClub, and how did SubClub factor in to you being able to “let go?”

There is so much mess to dig through in our lives, we often don’t know where to start. Hopefully these subs will help us uncover messes that we haven’t even thought about yet.

We manifest automatically according to our beliefs, so if we can clean up our beliefs, it should be smooth sailing…

1 Like

@Time2Shine - Yes, I went from wanting to escape the pain to realizing that this pain can be transmuted. I went from not wanting to feel any of my emotions to giving myself the permission to feel them all and then decide if I want to flip thoughts in the moment or if I want to dig deeper and address the underlying issue. Either way, the key is radical acceptance of self.

To answer your question, I came across SubClub only this year (around Jan 10 '21). I had let go about a week or so before I stumbled upon the titles of my choosing (again, this wasn’t a co-incidence, I believe this is the answer to my questions I posed pertaining to gaining clarity, healing and magical transformations) .I naturally hit the point of “letting go” or as I like to call it, “letting it be” and not fight my internal or outer circumstances after a point of mental exhaustion. The coaches I was listening to on YT pertaining to SPs was draining me and somewhat making me feel like if I am not neutral or happy all the time, then things aren’t going to manifest. I would then beat myself up … and beat myself up later for beating myself up.

I intuitively felt the need to stop watching them all because I had already taken everything of value I could in terms of the basics; Now, it’s only a matter of letting the Universe/God/Spirits etc., to lead us back to each other. And I’m okay either way now; happiness is a choice, an inside job. This shift in mindset is something I never thought I would get to but now that I’m here (for most part of the day) it is peaceful!

1 Like

@Time2Shine - Yes, how effortless would it be if our concept of self and how we relate to the world was that of abundance, ease and playfulness.

I intend for these subs to help us all raise our default emotional baseline so that when we perceive the world (RAS), we’re more perceptive to the things that are working out for us or just plain magic in the mundane.

There are quite a number of Neville Goddard people who actually provide coaching services too like Twenty-Twenty, Joseph Alai, Amanda, Jennifer Romdeo as well as John Kironde. They all differ somewhat in their approaches towards Neville’s teachings and have their own unique personalities.

So many people have gravitated towards the different Neville coaches depending on who they feel resonates with them most.

There are also people who self-study Neville’s readings and lectures.

I am quite familiar with his teachings myself, though not as familiar as some others here.

I tend to believe Neville’s teachings have most probably been considered in the creation of Sub Club subliminals…and they behave as mental diets for the subconscious mind.

Meanwhile, I also do scripting and read a script on my desired reality every day to feed my conscious mind.

3 Likes

I have stumbled across Magick since being introduced to the community/forum here and have a few questions.

One being, how do the teachings of Neville Goddard integrate with principles of Magick; do they even integrate or are they somewhat contradictory to each other? There was a point where I found Abraham Hicks and Neville Goddard’s teachings a bit off especially in the SP category but I see how they approach the subject from various angles and at varying depths. I’m wondering if the same can be said about Magick?

Second, I am really intrigued by Mysticism and also looking into Occultism now. I would consider myself averagely versed in the theoretical concepts of Chakras, Yogic practices, Auras, Meditation (passive forms), Reiki , Quantum Physics, Psychedelics, Law of One (Ra material), Epigenetics, Neurosciences. I come from a Hindu tradition where I have always been encouraged to have an open mind and select teachings across cultures that resonate with me hence I’m also curious. Given my current background, where can a beginner like me start to lay the foundations with respect to Magick and if there is any integration of such practices with the concepts I’ve laid out above.

I’d love to hear feedback on this thread and integrate bits and pieces of knowledge floating around in my head into a cohesive spiritual philosophy for myself.

@Simon @SubliminalUser @Malkuth @King @Hermit

2 Likes

Just my opinion and no offense to Magick experts.

I’m not an expert on Magick but Neville Goddard does not believe in giving away our powers of creation to external forces.

The only thing that matters is consciousness/awareness and there is no such thing is an external universe, that is why Neville Goddard did not speak of the universe the way Abraham Hicks spoke of them.

At the same time, if you are referring to the type of Magick where people summon Gods and angels, have elaborate ceremonies, utter mantras and draw circles around them, that is another form of giving away your creation powers to others.

Anyway, all those magick rituals are just tools to reach the end. You’d prefer to actually assume that you are already living in the end, rather than dwelling in the sense of lack.

I will leave the rest of the people you quoted to comment on those topics as they are better suited.

1 Like

@Enchantress Magick is a term that is used to categorize a pretty vast, diverse, and heterogeneous variety of ideas, practices, and frameworks. It’s a pretty broad and inclusive term.

I have not read or studied Neville Goddard. The ideas sound pretty familiar though.

I personally think of magick as laws, principles, and skills of Nature.

2 Likes

When Neville Goddard manifest something, who or what do you think brings those manifestations to fruition?

These deities called upon during Rituals are parts of your own Consciousness, they are Thoughtforms which are equally alive as us, perhaps even more alive and way higher up in Consciousness. These are Gods and Goddesses often spoken of in Greek and Egyptian Mythology.

Everything in the Physical realm is ruled by the realm of Formation –

Study Kaballah if you want to understand Creation and the Multi-Dimensional Multi-Verse, @Enchantress

Neville Goddard is a self-development guru and a Mystic, there is a huge distinction between Magicians and Mystics.

When you perform Magick it is not giving your Power away to an External Deity, in fact, is calling upon an Internal Deity to aid you in bringing about your chosen manifestation – which is, in fact, the underlying mechanism of Manifestation and Law of Attraction.

Every form of Life in the Universe has its purpose to perform a set amount of activities in an ordinated manner and in harmony with Creation.

All systems and forms of self-development and spirituality boil down to the same exact thing, understanding the mechanisms of life to obtain Power of your Reality and Create your own Life in accordance with your True Will. Different systems, have different means to reach the end, but all of them are equally valuable if applied correctly!

The only case in Magick where you are actually giving your Power away to a Deity is when performing Demonic Magick! In the case of Angelic Magick they give their Power away to aid your Cause and they’ll lift you up to make it happen.

This is what Magick is about and applying these Laws and Principles to Manifest your chosen outcome.

@Sub.Zero, now that I shared my Thoughts it is up to you to provide some value :blush:

And lastly, @Enchantress I’d like to add that a Magical Ritual like the Lesser Banishing/Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram are exceptionally sophisticated Rituals to Subconsciously bring about very specific instructions for your Personal Development.

In fact Magic is the true origin of Manifestation, it is the Ancient Science of Manifestation and there’s a definite distinction to be made between Low and High Magic – the latter is a Spiritual System to attain the Great Work, and the former is purely Manifestation for Physical objects as we generally know it (Law of Attraction) but through Spellwork of Witchcraft, which is also tremendously more advanced compared to Affirmations or regular Visualization.

I’d recommend you to start with Law of Attraction, understand the Principles behind it and move from there. Read Self-Development and Success books alongside Magical books and relate the information to each other to discern the difference in approach, yet notice that underneath it makes use of the same Laws and Principles only through a different Ideology. The Ancient Sciences are just way more rewarding, because of their purity in mechanism and use but they’re also way more difficult to master.

I’ve been studying for more than 17-months consistently and I’m about to put everything into practice to become a master over my reality. (I’m only grasping the surface, the path of a Magician is one of an entire lifetime, if not multiple lifetimes, especially here on Earth).

Good luck!

5 Likes

Thank you so very much @Hermit. Your response truly has helped fill in a lot of the blanks.

When I came across Neville Goddard and the idea of co-creation wasn’t very clear, I’ve always felt a bit of a disconnect. The exact mechanism (HOW) isn’t very crucial in order for one to manifest indeed and hence I suppose there isn’t too much content pertaining to the same in the NG community. I’ve always believed that the Universe I loosely refer to indeed encompasses deities (a few that I resonate with in the Hindu tradition), enlightened masters (such as Buddha), my higher self, my beloved departed ancestors and deities of any other culture that I deeply resonate with. So perhaps they are the other half of the equation that are working in parallel alongside one’s will and focus/intention to bring forth the desired reality and these schools of thoughts don’t necessarily have to be mutually exclusive.

How much of belief in the laws, principles and alchemy is needed on the whole would you say? If my understanding is correct, since we are co-creating with other thoughtforms, is it the technique itself that yields the result or does it need a certain amount of belief to fuel transformations of any kind?

Thank you for your insights.

I don’t know much about Magick and I was only pondering on studying it for a while and I decided to stick to things which are simple to understand and apply where the possibility of erring is practically nonexistent like Hatha Yoga and Muay Thai. I took that approach not to exclude Magick utterly but to build solid foundations physically and spiritually first and then eventually reconsider going into Magick. As a Magican myself I understand that starting to learn swimming in deep water is perilous, on top of that, we can learn to swim in shallow water too (but not too shallow, of course). The most common mistake we make, I’m not referring to anyone in here, is we oftentimes think we’re sharks and we don’t have to learn to swim since it’s already in shark’s blood. For me, small steps from the shore to the deeps of the ocean are the best path even though I may never reach… the goal? I think I’ve already attained the Goal, actually it was all given to me - I exist. I revel in my own existence and I don’t need much more than that. ok, maybe one million $ in my bank account… and a nice car… and lots of women and… fuck it all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Enchantress so I would ask you: How much does this answer matter to you? To be honest, I’d look into this only out of curiosity. Having documented many manifestations now after starting Goddard work and without needing to look into any “magick” I realize it’s not that important to me (but again, I might peruse such material out of curiosity).

In fact, it could even get in the way of manifesting (should that be your goal). I can see how that would be for me. I try to manifest X and then I could start wondering whether mechanism A, B or C can happen, or if there’s a problem that might inhibit mechanism D or E.

2 Likes

The Emotion is important because everything is Frequency right? So, you’d need to be on a high-Frequency emotion, optimally the Emotion of Faith in order for your Order to be delivered to the Deities that Package it and return it back onto you.

You see these, Deities can only do so much – they cannot come down to the Battlefield to pull you up, you need to raise yourself up so you can get into contact with them and Communicate your Desires.

All that’s going to be left for you is to pick up the delivery – which takes Action.

You can use Self-Suggestion to develop Faith, just make yourself an Affirmative Formulae to develop Faith, memorize it and repeat it aloud before going to bed and right when you awake in the morning – give it a month and see the magic!

Exactly, if you’re merely wanting to manifest something, then general manifestation principles and an understanding of Creation is all you will need and Neville Goddard’s work will provide you with this information.

In that regard, Neville is not leaving a stone untouched, I’d say go through his material first.

I can give you a money spell as well if you’d like – enact upon it with Faith and see what happens – you’ll be pleasantly surprised. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you both so much for your feedback. You’ve brought up some very good points and on self reflection, here’s what I have come to realize is my motivation to pursue Magick

• Curiosity. I’ve always been curious and the more I learn and expand my horizons, the more satisfied and integrated I feel on a grand scale. I’ve always wanted to learn more, intellectually and spiritually expand and embody theoretical concepts.
  • I’ve achieved few desires that I wouldn’t consider of impressive or large scale through NG teachings. Perhaps, subconsciously, I was also drawn to ‘Magick’ because it felt more active in terms of engaging in rituals. After a point, affirmations and visualizations started to feel like it was losing power because I wasn’t able to see any changes/movement (3-4 months).

@SubliminalUser If you don’t mind, I’d like to know what your daily practices are that have helped you manifest your desires in the 3D and how you approach doubt, worry or any emotions that aren’t typically aligned with the end result during the day.

@Hermit - I’m definitely open to giving the spell a try. I would like to explore different routes to see what best resonates with me. I won’t know it until I give it a try :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here’s a good spell –

A Spell for a Specific Amount of Money

You’ll need:
[] honey [] sugar
[] powdered cinnamon [] mixing bowl
[] gold candle [] carving tool
[] John the Conqueror Incense [] tiger’s eye stone
[] place to bury something [] plant watering can

Mix honey, sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl to form a paste. Now take
a gold candle and carve a symbol for money into the candle. You can use the symbol
of the currency you wish to acquire, or any magical symbol you are familiar with
that represents currency, money, mobile wealth, etc. (Not just generically fertility
or prosperity.) Now rub the paste on the candle from top to bottom. Light the
candle, and in the flame of the candle, light John the Conqueror incense.

Now place some of the paste on your tongue, and without swallowing it, say: “Candle mighty in
magic, make me money! I need [amount of money] for [specific purpose]. Help me
acquire it now – thank you for your aid!” Once it burns down and the incense is
finished, bury the candle and the ashes along with a tiger’s eye stone, and then water
the place it is buried as you would water a seed. Once you acquire the specific
amount of money, you must spend it on the PURPOSE YOU STATED IN THE
SPELL, otherwise this spell will never work again.

This is also a good one.

Here’s another one –

Rice Charm to Attract Money All Year

You’ll need:

[] a cup of mint tea [] solitude
[] one cup of uncooked rice [] a few coins in every denomination
[] 52 gold candles [] the time to burn a candle a week

Drink a cup of mint tea while reflecting on everything you’d like to spend
money on this year. Once you are finished, put a layer of uncooked rice in the cup,
and then put in a few coins of the same denomination, then another layer of rice. Do
this until all denominations of your national coinage are included, and the cup
appears to be just a cup of rice. Place the cup on your altar if you have one,
otherwise at your doorway, and preferably in your place of business if you are a
business owner. Once a week, at high noon, burn a gold candle to charge the teacup
and repeat the ritual the following year.

And lastly, another one –

**Emergency Money Spell **

You’ll need:

[] blue carving candle [] carving tool
[] bayberry oil [] crushed dry basil
[] powdered cinnamon [] honey
[] sexual fluids [] bathtub
[] the time to sleep

This spell is to be used when you need a specific amount of money
unexpectedly and in haste. Take a blue candle, inscribe your name on it, and the
amount of money you need in numbers. Make a paste of bayberry oil, crushed basil,
cinnamon, honey, and olive oil. Anoint the entire candle (except the wick) with this
paste, and also anoint yourself completely. Reminisce about as many previous
occasions as you can in which you received money, a lucky break, etc.
unexpectedly. Remember exactly how you physically and emotionally felt. While you
are doing this, bring yourself to an orgasm, and then anoint the candle with the
fluids. Light the candle and take a bath, and allow yourself to become as completely
relaxed as possible in the bath. If you don’t fall asleep in the bath, put on clean
undergarments or pajamas, get in bed, and either fall asleep directly, or read a story
that makes you feel comfortable and safe while listening to soothing and relaxing
music. It’s important, however, that you not have the opportunity to ruminate
further or have your mind wander too much. Keep your mind diverted and invested in
something absorbing and comforting until you can pass out.

Secularized Santeria Spell to Increase Cash-flow

You’ll need:

[] 4-way crossroad [] green 7-day candle
[] blue 7-day candle [] white 7-day candle
[] gold 7-day candle [] nine one-dollar bills
[] green felt-tipped pen [] time at noon on Sun, Wed & Thu

On a Sunday, Wednesday, or Thursday, go to a four-way crossroads and light
a green candle in the north, a blue candle in the west, a white candle in the east, and
a gold candle in the south (all of them seven-day glass candles) at high noon. While
the candles are burning, take three bills from the lowest possible denomination and
write on them in green ink: “May this bill bless whoever spends it with financial
abundance now.” Say this aloud. Extinguish the candles and save them. On the next
of the three days mentioned, create three more of these magical bills in the same
way. Repeat this on the third day, but this time leave the candles burning. Now go
spend the bills as you would normally, hopefully without even paying attention to their special status. If anyone notices what it says on the bill, act surprised.

All of these spells will work magnificently, and equally well – I personally tried the crossroad one and it had marvelous effects, I did not have a lot of money at that point, in fact, I was desperate for money and I suddenly received money from every conceivable way.

You’ll notice so many number synchronicities, you’ll be astounded – enact upon the rituals with Faith and forget about them once finished.

The money will come once you release the thought of ‘waiting’ for the money to come, here’s what’s going to happen – you’ll completely forget about the money spell and suddenly money will start to come your way from seemingly coincidental and lucky events. But as we know there is no luck as the whole Universe operates under Law.

4 Likes

I have two high-level techniques that help with letting go of the expectation:

GDSS and GIISS.

GDSS is Go Do Some Stuff

GIISS is Get Interested In Some Stuff

It’s true that letting go of the Desperate Grasping For Results allows things to flow better.

But also, don’t get Desperate about Not Being Desperate. (‘Aaagghhhh! I didn’t let go well enough. I’m going to go sign-up for a Relax and Let Go workshop. And I’m going to be THE BEST in the whole class!’). :smile: It’s not that big of a deal. Just go do some stuff.

Also, you don’t have to artificially completely forget. It’s more of relaxing and letting go. You can still watch your life. Even if you think about the manifesting, some stuff will still happen. But just try to find something useful to do. haha.

2 Likes

The best technique is doing so many spells that you’re not focused you completely forgot which ones you did.

And… living and interesting, mystical life full of engagement to begin with.

Start using the techniques and everyone will eventually get there.

2 Likes

Thanks for listing out the spells. I like the spell for avoiding poverty since it is so simple yet elegant. I wonder if money can be replaced with other things one wishes to manifest or this can only be specifically applied to money.

1 Like

@Malkuth - These are very good techniques. Personally, I’ve noticed that I tend to get hyperfocused and fixated and that can make it hard to enjoy life at present while the manifestation is on its way. I find letting go and detaching to be so beneficial, it’s quite literally me getting out of the way. Based on the teachings with respect of LOA, detachment is encouraged but based on the perspective of Magick, how important would you say detachment and letting go is? I know achieving a 100% is too ideal but would you say 50-60% detachment is good enough and aids keeping the channels open?

Love your detachment, sister.

If it’s 5% and you love it, then that’s like 95%

Protect it like a tiny flame from the wind.

It will be enough.

Love yourself for protecting it.

Love the part of you that always does so much; too much. It’s trying to guard you. Trying to make things right. Love that too.

Gratitude. Gratitude. Gratitude.

You’ve seen so much.

How many seeds have you seen grow into trees, with fruits, that again contain seeds?

no boundary around those moments

the seed was the tree, already

feel gratitude for what you already are

it’s already here

now

there is a part of you that already understands the wise one’s smile

there is a part of you that already smiles

3 Likes