Cleansing emotional trash

after looking at some sub emotional healing i am interested in dragon reborn, elxir & rebirth can they work together? and what is the difference between elixir & rebirth? thank you…

1 Like

Hi,they can work together but i wouldnt use them all in the same day.Some people have used elixir+dragon reborn or rebirth+dragon reborn with good results or you can use both and use them on alternate days.

Elixir is actively aimed at healing limiting beliefs and trauma, as well as boosting physical healing abilities.Its a more active type of healing and can boost other forms of healing.

Rebirth acts more on reframing the past to a more positive one and casting away the negative to allow programs to change you easier.This one would be a more passive healing and would make other programs easier to make changes and reduce recon that might come up cause your past wont clash with the program your running.

And an example from saint.Regeneration and elixir share similar functions cause elixir is the supercharger/ultima for it.

3 Likes

If you wanted healing to be faster with dragon reborn,would probably stack with elixir.If you wanted it to be easier and smoother then would probably go with rebirth.Dragon reborn is also plenty strong otherwise if you didnt want to stack anything >_<

1 Like

Did you read the reviews for Dragon Reborn? Both are mine. I cannot recommend Dragon Reborn enough. Just the first two stages have massively changed who I am and how I feel and respond in under four months. I’m very much still me just not the super emotional and incredibly anxious person I was prior. Yeah I still find myself worrying about stupid shit but that’s lessening more and more. I don’t think I will ever hit my original goal of becoming apathetic but now I can distance myself from unnecessary drama instead of freaking out

I would run Dragon Reborn by itself or possibly with Renaissance Man.

6 Likes

I’m confused now, I thought Elixir was supposed to help reduce recon on DR? I haven’t got either one, but I’m planning on a DR run at some point and I need to do whatever I can to minimize recon. Just want to make sure I’m not planning out the wrong stuff to go with it. :slight_smile:

Hmm,elixir might actually cause more recon.rebirth is usually better at reducing recon

2 Likes

Hmm, ok good to know! I’ve got Regeneration as a standalone as well as in my custom, but no Rebirth.

Hmm,would depend on usage.elixir makes healing faster than regeneration by itself but can also bring up more recon in the process or less recon because its faster.both are possible.if the goal is to boost healing,elixir would be better.if the goal was to reduce recon and make a smoother transition,rebirth is better.it works particularly well with programs that are out of your comfort zone.i tried both with dr.result was as stated.faster healing or less recon.

4 Likes

if all three are used (DR, elixir, & rebirth) eg DR stage 1 + elixir + rebirth

will it have a lot of recon? or make it less recon?

thanks for answer
you are awesome :grin::+1:

1 Like

@rif do check out our journals for Dragon Reborn!

Today, I started Part 3.

1 Like

@rif Thank you. I will make a warning if you decide to run Dragon Reborn. At some point probably within the second or third month you will wake up one day or become more aware and ask yourself how in the fuck did you get where you are currently? Assuming of course that you’re not happy with your current situation. It can be very startling but also weirdly liberating

3 Likes

Hmm interesting …
How many months have you listened to Stage 1?

1 Like

As unofficial ambassador for Rebirth, I will say that if you’re looking to

• put the past behind you without releasing pain
  • changing how you see yourself and
  • looking forward to the future without being reminded of prior past crap,

then give Rebirth a try.

7 Likes

Just under three and a half months.

Not sure.personally i cant run 2 ultima in the same day so havent tried

I found Elixir to decrease my reconciliation from DR.

2 Likes

Then the answers become clear. They’re not always flattering.

1 Like

The answers take longer but the awareness is definitely there

An additional point to keep in mind:

When it comes to external factors, there are two that primarily seem to inform reconciliation. You can think of them as Content and Form:

1. Content. The specific messages/functions in the script. Depending on how challenging the content of the script is for your mind to integrate, there may be or more less of an adaptation process (i.e., reconciliation process) as your mind goes through a learning process and your mind and the script reach some kind of beneficial and harmonious compromise. (Remember that a synonym for ‘Reconciliation’ is ‘Harmonization’.)

Think of content-driven reconciliation as one extremely difficult calculus problem that takes a while for you to crack and figure out.

1. Form. Here we’re talking about the sheer volume and/or density (and maybe even speed) of the stimuli to which you are exposing your mind. The brain is still a biological organ, and it has its limits (needs rest, nutrition , and proper maintenance just like every other body system). So, loading too many subliminals on your mind at one time is going to challenge it as well.

Think of form-driven reconciliation as carrying home five 20-lb books of simple math problems (3+5 and so on), then trying to complete all five of those books in one night. The content itself is easy, but you’ll be physically tired from carrying the books home, and the volume of information is too much to complete in one night.

(There are internal factors that affect reconciliation too. Like where you’re starting from and where you’re trying to reach. How motivated you are. How desperate you are. And so on. But these in my observation are the two main external factors.)

So, for the short take-away version, I’d say:

• Choose programs with goals (i.e., content) that challenge you somewhat but not that will drive you into the ground

• Don’t overload yourself with too many programs at the same time

Actually figuring out what that means for you practically (i.e., where your personal limits are) takes some experimentation. But hopefully these concepts can make the experimentation easier and more effective.