Chosen(ZP) + Emperor(ZP)

Goals:

• Lose bodyfat and optimise health
  • Be productive and live more in the real world
  • Spend less time on the internet

This is it, I’m disconnecting myself from online news and social media, and following a 12 week diet and exercise program. I’ll check in here, probably once per week with an update. I’m going to stick with the chosen / emperor stack for 3 x 26 day cycles, using the schedule:

Day 1: Chosen / Emperor
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Chosen / Emperor
Day 4: Rest

And so on… Up until 21 days, followed by a 5 day washout. It’s exciting but I’m also a bit nervous about quitting much of the internet.

13 Likes

I’ll be following this journal closely.

2 Likes

This is an earlier entry than I planned but after two listening days and going on two processing days, I have been experiencing reconciliation. I’ve been all over the place, and even planned to stop running the stack, washout, and restart running Chosen ZP solo. I deleted Emperor ZP from my phone last night, but today I reflected and realised that I am running from a feelings of directionless and helplessness. I reflected further on what may be happening, and I realised my interest in living life in flow states, rather than rigid habit formation, has been reignited. I sourced a book and started learning more about flow because I believe my ability to live a good life is stifled by excessive self-imposed structure and an inflexible attitude. If I can’t perform to perfection, then it’s easier for me to end the plan, than it is to persevere. I won’t give up, I’ll continue with the stack and see if I can pull through the other side of whatever this is.

Some external effects: I was shopping for food and a kid randomly came up to me and started talking and I helped him find what he was looking for. During the same shop, as I was checking out, a guy behind me only had a few items, so I let him go through ahead of me. He paid and left, and I thought nothing of it, until he made the effort to return and started to thank me. He looked like he was about to start crying, as if it was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for him. Both of those interactions were unusual, and happened the day after running my first loop of CZP+EZP.

7 Likes

I stuck to the plan, and this morning, I ran Chosen (x1) + Emperor (x1) for the third time, so this would be day 5 of cycle 1. The stack is beginning to gel a little more because I notice an urge / desire to be friendly and connect with people, like my vibe has definitely improved in that regard. My energy level is much higher than it was when running Wanted(ZP) solo. The more work I do, the better I feel, and the less reconciliation I experience. I think once I allow myself to adjust to the stack, I will do very good things. I am thankful for the ability to reflect on the past and recognise the avoidance / quitting behaviour, that was driving me to stop listening.

I am getting a better hold of my diet and the workouts have been good. Doing NoSurf has been more difficult than expected but I have greatly reduced reading news, Facebook and reddit, which are the main problem. I think the internet is a tough one, because I love to process information, but my problem is with the comments sections, in which I read to either; elicit an emotion within myself, or to be influenced by another persons’ opinion. I guess I try to justify my own actions, in an approval seeking way, by reading the comments of others, but without ever actually interacting with them. It’s pretty weird when I think about it, and I believe I get more out of reading books and forming my own opinions and truths based on what I’ve read. That’s why reading is my main replacement activity for web browsing.

Another thing I noticed since starting this stack, despite the reconciliation, I instantly felt mentally sharper. I don’t know if Emperor(ZP) still has some type of Limitless LITE scripting, but I have noticed something going on. Almost like a new world of possibilities is opening up in regards to making money. I don’t need to only rely on my physical abilities to make money, I am starting to believe that I have the intelligence to investigate and learn new ways to make money.

4 Likes

Day 10 of this stack, without a great deal to report. It feels like Chosen(ZP) does help me not to worry as much about things, but I feel like it creates a non-threatening “dad type” vibe. Emperor provides a slight edge to offset this softer image but I am not sure this combination is exactly what I am looking for. A bit of a downer has been that I am needing to make more effort to get sex with wife, compared to when I was running Wanted(ZP); it was effortless.

I am considering after this cycle to use this listening schedule:

But using the following stack:

Day 1: Rebirth(ZP) + Chosen(ZP)
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Rebirth(ZP) + Wanted(ZP)
Day 4: Rest

My only concern is that I felt lazy running Wanted(ZP) solo, and although I feel more motivated now, I wouldn’t say the motivation levels are even close to what I experienced with older versions of Emperor. Not to take anything away from Emperor(ZP) however, as I actually think it’s overall better than the older versions. But, I’d really like to test Rebirth, now that it’s available, to see if it helps me to let go of what holds me back from being the person I want to be. I think Chosen is stayer, despite the non-sexual friendly dad vibe, it does gel well. I think that Wanted may be the addition that provides balance to the stack, a stack that is congruent with the person I envision myself being.

2 Likes

Mate, do 1 day and run Rebirth, you’ll see stuff changing :wink:

That good hey? The Rebirth Ultima was a bad experience for me, I didn’t respond well to that at all which annoyed me because I wanted it to work. If the other ZP titles are anything to go by, then I have high hopes for Rebirth ZP.

Rebirth ZP is smooth, like sure, I was running the title for a certain amount of time, but the day I ran rebirth, I got manifestation from Wanted!

5 Likes

So yeah, this wasn’t a bad stack but I don’t know if I will follow the original plan and do it for the 3 cycles. I kind of want that wanted feeling back and I am also interested in the Chosen from Within. I wonder how well that and Wanted would stack, or if it would create some type of conflict.

I am also seriously considering Emperor + Wanted. I think that would be a killer combination but then this Chosen from Within appears. I messed up a bit with this cycles stack too, I added in Rebirth here and there. It was ill disciplined of me overall, so I started an early wash out while I decide what to do next.

2 Likes