Chosen, R.I.C.H and StarkQ

I’m thinking this is part of the Chosen effect. Might want to get accustomed to it.

2 Likes

Sike

That was the recon talking😅
Chosen + StarkQ is a fantastic combination.

I haven’t been journaling as much lately. Mainly because everything has felt stagnant in my life. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened except recon and intense feelings of anxiety.

That is… until Saturday came around. Everything hit all at once. It felt like results were falling from the sky.

Saturday was a huge adventure. I won’t delve too deep into the details as it was very personal.

But I’ll tell you some of the themes:
Adventure, independence, overcoming fear, patience, impulsivity, joy, spontaneity, rules broken, romance, humility, mistakes made, lessons learned.

I’m still in awe of everything that happened. It seemed otherworldly, like a dream or a movie. I’m still taking it all in right now.

I’ll give you some minor details: I went to a party, and everyone was overly friendly to me. I was weirded out by it at first.

My bro and I were dancing and singing in the living room with some hot girls. It’s weird to say, but I felt like a celebrity. Everyone was watching me; everyone wanted to talk to me. Even the people around me were talking to others about me. (In a good light too)

At one point, someone grabbed me and threw me up in the air. I was crowd surfing in the living room😂

My sister’s friend started flirting with me; next thing you know, we were making out in front of everyone. (Which got me in a bit of trouble😅)

I wish I could explain more, but I’m not trying to write a whole book. So much happened both internally and externally. Zero-point truly is revolutionary.

With that being said, Chosen is staying and R.I.C.H is getting swapped for Primal Seduction Zp.

Stark Custom + Chosen + Primal Seduction Zp

That’s my new stack

4 Likes

You really should get accustomed to this.

3 Likes

Primal Seduction Zp feels different. It’s not an in your face kind of sub. (At least to me)

With Wanted QV2, I felt it. Everywhere I walked, I felt sexy, confident and nonchalant.

On primal seduction, the only thing I feel so far is a slight dominant alpha vibe. It’s subtle but powerful. Like if someone were to step to me, I wouldn’t hesitate to knock them out clean. It’s that “I don’t take no shit” mentality.

Another thing, women have been quite friendly to me lately. I’ve noticed a slight deference towards me.

Quick story, last night was my sister’s birthday dinner. I was eating tortilla chips out of the bag, and one of her friends asked me if she could have some. So I hand the chips to her, and as I do, I hit my wine glass, and it spilled.

Usually, I’d be mad. But I was completely nonchalant about it. Straight away, I made a joke that my sister did it. “Why would you go and do that? I get it; it’s your birthday but chill; that wine was expensive.

I remained utterly relaxed and self-amused. Immediately upon breaking the glass, two of my sister’s friends grabbed a paper towel and started cleaning it up.

One of them even said, “Why are we cleaning this up? You broke the glass”. (What’s funny is she couldn’t wipe the smirk off her face as she said it) So I just ignored them, and they kept cleaning. They seemed happy to clean it for me.

(No wonder it’s called PRIMAL Seduction LOL)

Then my mom grabs a new roll of paper towel, hands it to me. And I’m like, “What do you want me to do with this?”

She sprays some disinfectant and grabs two sheets of paper towel, and leaves it right in front of me. I say
“What you want me to do this?” I started laughing, and then she started doing it.:joy:

Anyways, I can feel my internal sense of status rising.
(This could be Chosen thought, maybe even my custom)

Hot women used to make me nervous. Now, not so much. Not only do I feel like these hot women are on my level, but now I feel like I’m above them. Like I’m too good for them.

“I am the prize. You’d be lucky to have me.”

Another result. My interactions with women are improving, no doubt there. But many times after these interactions, I’ll think back and ask myself what I could’ve done better.

Immediately I’ll replay the interaction in my head and try a different response. Next thing you know, I’ve got three different scenarios, with three different endings etc. And every single one is flawless. I gotta say, the image of me in my head can finesse; it kinda blows my mind.

So if I can train my RAS to do this, surely I can do it in real life, yeah? :wink:

1 Like

Side note: I’ve only played PSZP twice🤯

I gotta give it more time, I really want to get back on Wanted but PS is awesome

Man today dragged. I was soo tired, a little depressed to be honest.

I feel burnt out. I found myself checking Twitter, Snapchat, sc forum etc a lot. Anything to entertain me for a moment. Just looking for cheap dopamine hits.

I think I should take a quick social media fast along with this washout. My brain needs rest.

Exactly how I felt! Tired… Depressed etc. And yea the cheap dopamine hits. Good move.

1 Like

Last entry of the year. Time to make it count.

First of all, I am blessed. To come across such an amazing group of people who are all so kind, and so passionate about improving not just their own lives; but the lives of everyone else. It’s beautiful. What we have here is truly unique. I’ve only been a part of the SC community for about five months, and the changes I’ve seen in myself are undeniable.

I’m so much more confident, more attractive, more social, and for the first time in my life… I feel like I’ve got my hands on the wheel. Life is no longer random, life no longer happens to me; I make life happen, I create my reality.

I want to personally thank @SaintSovereign @Fire for their amazing work and dedication. Your passion and dedication to your craft is genuinely inspiring. You guys are taking over this industry, which is only just the beginning. You have earned yourself a customer for life. Thank you for all that you do.

I also want to thank everyone else on this forum for helping me rediscover my own personal power.
I know I haven’t been the most active member here, but I’ve been following a lot of your journals, and I must say it’s amazing to watch you all grow. Everyone’s journey is so unique, and I think that is beautiful. I’ve learnt a lot from all of you, and I know that all of you guys (and girls) are going to kill it this year💪🏽

Going into 2022, I’m going to try and be more active on this forum, and hopefully, I’ll get to know some of you better. For the majority of my life, I was always the fly on the wall; I’d watch everyone have fun from the sidelines and think, “I should get in on the action.” But I never did. I was always afraid.

Well, no more. 2022 is the year of ACTION! I’ve spent enough time reading, and thinking, and observing. And quite frankly, it’s gotten me nowhere.

Now that all changes.

It’s been said that only 8% of people stick to their New Years’ resolutions. And to try the same thing repeatedly and expect a different result, well, that’s just foolish.

Hence I’m starting today, RIGHT NOW. This is no New Years’ resolution. It’s a complete lifestyle change. From now on, I’m getting in on the action. I’m going to be the one to start conversations. I’m going to tell people what I think, regardless of what they might think of me.

New year new me? F THAT. NEW ME RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!

Let’s push the bar even higher💪🏽

Cheers everyone, all the best for 2022.:clinking_glasses::partying_face:

5 Likes