Choose your preferred sub for ZP

Saint has mentioned RICH .
I hope he doesn’t leave out RICH crypto , which I am running now diligently. :wink:

4 Likes

Quantum Limitless ZP FTW!

4 Likes

I’m surprised to see Stark having so many votes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m surprised by QL in a positive way :), did not expect that.

1 Like

howre the results like on that program? not many speak about it

Very satisfied with results. It should be renamed as RICH Traders Ultima.

3 Likes

I think that Emperor and Ascension must be in first rows because thats how SC started, right?

Healing and seduction subs are those that are obviously needed and their effectiveness can be estimated sooner.

3 Likes

Is this the list for subs that will be added? I plan on running Wanted QZP, if possible the prototype with full physical shifting power that was used during the testing. I think it would be interesting to report on that.

My current stack is Wanted Qv2 + Custom Stark, I might add diamond to it as a booster.

4 Likes

Just a way to show SubClub which title to convert to QZP based on user demand.

Of course SaintSovereign and Fire will have their own way of doing things but the poll will give them a general idea.

3 Likes

I voted AM but was a toss-up between that and QL, I’m glad to see that QL is more popular than I expected… it doesn’t get as much attention here as some of the other products do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The forum is gonna turn into twitter with that amount of Starks :rofl:

1 Like

Dragon Reborn and Quantum Limitless for sure. The ability to get over all of your trauma and limitations?

1 Like

Saint seemed to suggest testing Ascension was a non-starter, so my vote is a waste.

1 Like

I’d love if they did it based on categories.

Like Spirituality/Manifestation (that’s me being selfish for once since I want Alchemist or Minds Eye asap)

Business/Hustle/Status

Romance

Creativity/Productivity

Wealth

Etc

That way everyone would somewhat get a taste of at least one of their preferred category.

2 Likes

Ok I’m confused

Me too White Tiger

1 Like

@James you are easily confused mate are you taking ayahuasca ?. You seem to be in some other world where rvconsultant and DarkPhilosopher are somehow Saint and now you are coming up with interesting but strange stories about parallel universes. This is not like you.

1 Like

Here’s what Saint said:

1 Like

That’s interesting considering most if not all issues keeping anyone from becoming an Alpha as Ascension is meant to do is entirely internal.
Then ago if not tempered such a sub could unintentionally create a Dunning Krueger for a lot of folks

@TheBoxingScientist Hypothetical Sarcasm