Calling the collective upon the Wisdom of the Forum - Manifestation Custom

This one:

4 Likes

You can’t habe 4 cores. Now I know this is not the right post for it, but I wonder if, for the sake of Zp and having only 2 cores it would be possible to create modules that are cores in light. Like love bomb lite, Starq lite, Mogul lite and have it have the informational weight of a module.

I would def like to add Limit breaker lite to a manifestation custom.

1 Like

Aha! I misunderstood that part of the game heh.

But then I would probably scratch QL and/or Alch and try to get those things into the module lists one way or another… like you said… with some lite variants or equivalent. Is there any Core at the moment strongly geared towards manifesting in general, or a core better suited for that purpose?

And I shouldn’t have counted Ascension Chamber as a core or module (yet)… but whatever it is, it should be in any manifesting subliminal one way or the other :smiley:

Minds eye
Sage immortal
Omnidimensional
Tyrant
Jupiter
Sultan
Yggdrasil
Gratitude embodiment
Current invoker
Overdrive
Alchemist
Intuition enhancer
FSRS
Mountain breaker
Inner gasoline
Wealth motivation energy
Ascension chamber
Merger or worlds

3 Likes

I’m seeing a couple Sage Immortal and Minds Eye, what’s making people choose Sage over Alchemist?

@millyx @Sage_Ninjistic

3 Likes

@millyx does have Alchemist in his list. It’s in the middle.

2 Likes

Many great ideas here in this thread.

But now I’m curious @RVconsultant, what does your List Of Ultimate Manifestation Custom looks like? :grin:

4 Likes

Oops :joy:

2 Likes

I’m not seeing enough mentions of Inner Circle

No one wants to manifest successful mentors and friends!

:scream:

:rofl:

3 Likes

I actually addressed this but the post didn’t go through :joy: I was confused when I saw your question and went to quote what I said.

So, the only reason is that my idea was based solely off of modules that I’ve actually worked with or have some intuitive understanding of their operation. I haven’t run the Alchemist so I didn’t feel like I had a basis for what that one is capable of.

Based off of experiences you and others have written, were I to revise my manifestor custom and add, say, Alch ST2-4 in there, I would dramatically decrease the modules and take out Mind’s Eye.

Sage Immortal actually improved my visualization capabilities more than I’ve seen from ME Qv2 and ZP, interestingly enough. I wonder if anyone else can relate.

I also haven’t experienced bloom from ME yet, so this post may be editted in a week or two :joy:

I didn’t include IC or things like Gorgeous Manifestor and/or Sexual Manifestation because, me looking at my self being that ultimate manifestor, I prefer the concept of manifesting those at will and potentially saving myself a module slot or 4 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Even though my hastily thrown together proposed custom has 24 modules…

3 Likes

Mind’s Eye Core
Inner Circle Core

Positive Being Attractor - Wealth
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Secret Source

Gorgeous Manifestor
Sexual Manifestation
Approachability Aura
Alexander’s Play

Fortune’s Favourite
Tyrant
Omnidimensional
Mosaic
Jupiter
Unlimiter
Yggdrasil

3 Likes

YUMMY!

2 Likes

Had it in my MSQv2 custom but was thinking about replacing it with Emperor as Stark was my main core…

In regards to a manifesting custom, I’d assume that Sage would help with manifesting mentors to help you along the way regardless?

3 Likes

Umm. Are you hungry?? Lol.

That custom idea I had would be something I’d try but it lacks focus though. Either choose $ or partners.

2 Likes

I agree. Spitting it into 2 customs would be a good idea. You can build one tomorrow and the other in 1 or 2 months.

2 Likes

Couldn’t you use AsC as a conscious guidance towards which way you’d like to prioritise first?

1 Like

Yes you could.

1 Like

Minds eye
Rebirth

Deus
Fortune’s Favorite
Gratitude Embodiment
Current Invoker
Divine Will
Dominion
Tyrant
Omnidimensional
Yggdrasil
Jupiter
Mosaic
Mystery

Fusion Optimized
Energetic Development XI
Pragya
The Wonder
Starfilled Night

Mountain Breaker
Inner Voice
Potentiator
Power Awareness
Unlimiter
Wayfinder
Productivity Unleashed
The Way of ROI

4 Likes

Ascension Chamber Core

Current Invoker

Deus

Divine Will

Dominion

Fortune’s Favorite

Gratitude Embodiment

Inner Voice

Jupiter

Mountain Breaker

Naturalizer

Omnidimensional

Pragya

Tyrant

Yggdrasil

6 Likes

Thank you all for participating! I appreciate it!

5 Likes