Best thing to add for recovery and sleep?

Currently using my Stark custom and I love it and will use it for the next 6 months but lately I’ve been having insomnia, low REM sleep/deep sleep and low-mid recovery levels (Consistent 40% levels).

Now my question is what would be best to have good sleep and good recovery?

Would Emperor Fitness Stage 1, Spartan or something else be better for this?

2 Likes

Have you tried “Deep Sleep”

I’m of the opinion that Stark has a lot of scripting related to the element of Air, and when you overexpose this element tends to get out of balance.

Air is also the intellect, too much causes insomnia or overthinking.

If you reduce loops it might help to balance that element—this worked for me on the store title.

Otherwise, I’d give Deep Sleep, and Lion IV a chance the latter is great for grounding. With lots of Air you need Fire to transmute it.

That being said, you can just lower your exposure and I’m sure the insomnia will start to decrease. Just find your balance?

When I had Stark in a Custom with Chosen, Deep Sleep and Lion Iv, I no longer had the insomnia problem, probably since it was more diffused and also because it had more a balance in the elements.

Not getting a new custom that’s why I won’t add a new module. Instead I wanted to use a main title I can use it with Stark.

Lower exposure doesn’t change the insomnia issue.

Are you sure?

Stark had a big cognitive enhancement and creative ideas component which just enhanced more and more, if I did full loops and ran it more often.

I’m not sure about Major Programs, honestly, both Ascension and Chosen are fairly grounding but I did not feel like they had a component for enhancing sleep.

By the way, it might just be the initial adjustments if this Custom of yours is new.

1 Like

Consider your sleep hygeine .

Try this — Main Disc. Thread - Paragon Sleep (Now Available!)

This must be your lucky day :wink:

2 Likes

Haha joining the train of Irony :partying_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Paragon + Paragon Sleep could be an interesting combination for recovery.

2 Likes

@Tobyone I guess miracles do happen:)

1 Like

Since Paragon Sleep has a aspect for recovery as well I think just Paragon Sleep would be good no?

Paragon is not the same as Paragon Sleep. Running both would be miles better for recovery rather than just running one.

Paragon heals your body, Paragon Sleep heals your sleep which heals your body. They would work synergistically beyond our wildest dreams.

3 Likes

Curious if that would fit in with DR + LB.

The paragon sleep one.

Or if that would be overload?!

1 Like

I’m using Paragon the last couple of day’s because of the exact same insomnia problems. Been sleeping so deep and waking up well rested. It’s Insane how fast and well it works

Can’t even imagine what Paragon S will do!

3 Likes

No should be a nice combination. I would stack like this:

Day1: DR+LB
Rest
Day3: Paragon Sleep
Rest

1 Like

Now with LBFH available … I want to replace LB for this one!

1 Like

Good choice.

1 Like

Now I feel like adding in Paragon Sleep after my wash out.

Monday~ DR ST2+LBFH
Tuesday~ Rest
Wednesday~ Paragon Sleep
Thursday~ Rest
Friday~ DR ST2+LFBH

Or, could I listen to Paragon Sleep daily? Even on rest days?

1 Like

No listening on rest days. From Paragon Site:
Standard Current (ZP) Listening Schedule