Best sub for nofap?

I looked up all your posts to give a better answer. Your profile is hidden but I looked up your name and found some posts.

Ultimately, you just need integration with yourself and a long term plan, not a quick fix.

I don’t know which two subliminals you refunded and I don’t care, but any answer we give you here will NOT take care of all your sexual thoughts in under 30 days. It may be a step in the right direction, but not a magic pill.

The answer to your question - best sub for no fap - is KB.

But let me ask you a better question - what’s the best sub FOR YOU?

It’s not KB.

Y simply need to stick to one foundational subliminal for a long time and build all your other subliminal experiences off of that foundation. Lay the foundation before you build the skyscraper.

I’ll keep it simple.

You have three subs to choose from. All of them will help with no fap, money, confidence, sexual thoughts, actually getting laid, and certainty in yourself.

In no particular order…

1. Genesis
  2. Love Bomb For Humanity
  3. Ascension

Now here’s the thing.

Love Bomb for humanity is free. And it’s one of the best subs in the store by far. So just do that. That way you don’t have to worry about $ or the refund. And listen to that for at least 2-3 months.

If at any point you want to add something, add genesis OR ascension… no need to stack 3 subliminals. 1-2 will take you far.

All of these will help with no fap, and money, and confidence, and everything else, I promise.

But it won’t happen instantaneously.

The important thing is sticking with them for 2-3 months so they can start to take root. It will possibly only START to help in 2-3 months, you’ll see significant progress, but not perfection.

4 Likes

Yes, it could help.

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Can you go into more detail about your results

Thanks bro and everyone else i appreciate the answers, and also saint for being generous.

At the moment I’m already using paragon to try and heal some stuff namely asthma i think it’s starting to take affect because last night i had very vivid dreams and nightmares wich i saw is a recon sympton.

And next problem is nofap so i will go with Khan Black since that is the majority answer here and from support ticket

My other goals include learning arabic getting the apartment of my dreams (financial freedom) and improving my looks so will do some research which next subliminal to add afterwards and stick to that stack for atleast a year

1 Like

I didnt have the desire to play the sausage.
I didnt try not to i just wasnt thinking much about it.
The energy was more important for me

1 Like

Did you do the microloops or full 15 min?

Yo 3 or 5 mins

1 Like