Best sub for mental health?

I have Obsessive compulsive disorder,since around age 9 ,so the past two decades I haven’t been able to use my full mental capacity due to the intrusive thoughts every other second,and accompanying compulsions.

I’ve tried medication,and for me personally it doesn’t work.

Tried talk therapy,it didn’t help.

I can’t afford biofeedback which could help,and I also cannot study to get a good career with this mental limitation.

Is there any sub that works for mental conditions like this?and if so about how long to see results?what are the the best?

and how long do results last with consistent use?Must I use the sub for the rest of my life?

is the right subliminal quantum limitless st1 core?

1 Like

Quantum Limitless + Paragon for at least a full year or two in addition to mindfulness meditation for the rest of your life.

ocd

1 Like

You definitely do not need to use any sub forever, these subs are so strong it’s only a matter of time before things heal.

As a matter of fact it’s been said many times that healing programs are permanent, why would you run a healing program if the effects run off? For that reason, healing programs have incredible permanence

1 Like

It’s more about each healing title containing scripting aimed at strengthening us against future traumas, blockages and limits and coming back the old ones.

2 Likes

Please don’t confuse the modules in the Q Store (Q dot subliminalclub dot com) with the products in the main store (www dot subliminalclub dot Com).

2 Likes

Do you have a history of emotional abuse or a dysfunctional family?

Yes,Physical beatings everyday in my childhood for a few years,aswell as bullying.

I’ve done mindfulness meditation many times,it doesn’t help my ocd at all.That doesn’t mean it won’t help others.

If Paragon heals the physical dysfunctions or illness or unharmony that creates mental illness,wouldn’t it be good by itself?

I mean I will get both,but Paragon seems to have way more positive reviews and quicker results.

I would say don’t get Quantum Limitless or Paragon. Instead listen to Dragon Reborn especially Stage 2 and 4.

Also look into neuro inflammation. There are diets which are said to reduce inflammation in the body. And there are certain foods which can help with mental health. They are cheap and easily available.

If you can do running that would also be good, so that you steam off that stress and anxiety from you.

I have ocd since age 8. I have slowly reduced my symptoms over the years (38 now). I learned that the body doesn’t heal unless you’re in your parasympathetic side. I cleaned up my diet and used Adrenal glandulars to heal them which helped.

I’m almost at a year on Dragon Reborn and it’s definitely helped in many ways. One thing I’d recommend to try is sanguine with whatever you run. Ocd is considered a stress disorder and it makes sense as when my stress levels are high, symptoms/compulsive behaviors increase. So sanguine seems like a helpful title, might help Paragon work better in bodies like ours. But I have not used it yet.

4 Likes

Check out the book Nutrient Power by Dr. William Walsh. It doesn’t specifically deal with OCD (I thought it had a section about it but just checked my copy and it doesn’t) but the overall concepts should still be very valuable.

Even if you can’t afford neurofeedback (I get it, it’s not cheap!), I also suggest checking out the book Limitless You by Lee Gerdes, even if just to better understand the impacts that an imbalance of sympathetic/parasympathetic activity has on mental functioning.

Good luck!

For me it’s simple,I just want an end to the intrusive and repetitive thoughts,even if I still have generalized anxiety.

Won’t paragon heal whatever material bodily disorder there is,that makes me have ocd?

I mean it healed migraines in people etc

You need to do some research on your ocd. Is it because of some chemical imbalances in the brain or is it because of the trauma and abuse you suffered. Then you can decide which path to go on.

It’s both,I think.

the trauma caused the neural chemical hardwiring to reach a point during adolescence that gave me ocd,because peyote and amsterdam truffles healed me from ocd a few times,albeit temporarily.

I have one last question regarding Paragon,Can it or would it heal my eyelid swelling?I have eyelid swelling every other day,depending on on what type of pillow Or surface I sleep on it has differing levels of intensity,it’s almost like blepharochalasis,and it can also swell up when I’m stressed .I don’t know the cause of it,it could be inflammed skin,which thins it out,mmps,or all of those which give me periorbital edema.

And a last general question for now,Is there anything that can increase my IQ by a couple of points or more and mathematical skills?

if so I will definately be buying that too!

Very High IQ is one of the best keys to success financially,and in life in general.

I thank you guys for your advice,help and answers,paragon is on my list to buy wednesday .

QL ST1 is a good place to start. QL is all about focusing.

How is your sleep btw? Sleep ZP is also really good.

I’m currently trying also Dragon Reborn ST1. But initially, I did QL. Lots of trauma, lots of benefits from it too.

Kalingo, you can also benefit from a martial arts class. You have a much higher pain tolerance due to your childhood. Which means you can train at a higher level.

1 Like

Okay guys so I bought paragon,and I can say this sub is amazing!It didn’t heal my ocd yet,I guess healing the physical brain modalities involved would take a while,but I def feel way better overall.

my lungs are better in just 2 loops,after smoking BLK cigars everyday for like 4 years.

I had a great sleep too.Feel refreshed.

7 Likes