Best sub for forex trading

What do you think is the best sub for Forex trading?
Emperor, Mogul, Rich Crypto, Rich, EOG, etc…?

1 Like

R.I.C.H. Crypto. Possibly stacked with Limitless or QL

3 Likes
3 Likes

What about HoM?

4 Likes

I want to complete a bit my recommendaton here : HoM has a lot of scripting for other things than forex. Diplomacy and these types of relationship were not my goals.

HoM would definitly be good for trading, decision making and all. Probably beating Rich Crypto in terms of learning and decision making.

Reason I didn’t want to use HoM is mainly because I wanted to grow as a man for the whole winter and was using Khan (altough Khan kept me focused on money too).

HoM was making me too obsessed on money and not so much on the rest. Thinking about it maybe I could of done HoM and stacked it with GLM or something to progress faster and keep some self growth present.

2 Likes

I am actually debating over Emperor.

Crazy, same thing happened to me when I added HOM to Khan. My trades were up but for me the combo didn’t stack well. I will say that Mogul stacked way better with khan and my trading results were very good :+1: compared to HOM. Honestly now I’m focusing more on EA’s than manual trading, way less stress and higher accuracy IMO :grin:

I’ll probably code one once my strat is refined. Currently doing a sniper entry strat with 4-5 pip SL xD

My main focus is psychological mastery atm because that’s what the trading lifestyle is.

1 Like