Best stacking module for Khan stage 2

Stacking modules aren’t really a thing anymore, by that name, anyway.

I guess it depends what you’re wanting to experience. More healing? Run Rebirth or Regeneration.

If this is your first time running Khan, I’d just run it solo if you can so you can experience it as intended that first time…then see from there what you want to use (from the sales page descriptions) to skew your experience in one way or another.

1 Like

I’ve running stage 1 with ql stage 1 and some times sanguine ultima or rebirth and I’m about moving on to stage 2 (total reprogramming). What I’m asking is which will help in reprogramming the mind faster or aid in my subconscious accepting the script without less reconciliation?

1 Like

Rebirth is good in my opinion. Are you running the ZP version of it yet at all?

1 Like

Not yet. I want to stick with Qv2 for now till I’m done with Khan and Quantum limitless. But if Khan zp is released in time, I might reconsider. I stopped listening to Mind’s eye Terminus² because I was listening the wrong way for a week now.
Thanks for your response

Depends on what you want. For example if you want to focus on masculinity, add Godlike Masculinity with Khan. If recon is high, add Sanguine or Spartan. If you want to soften the Khan edge, add Lovebomb.

This is also fine. My guess is that you want an intelligent Khan.

1 Like

Limit Destroyer works best with Khan

1 Like

Another question. Which of the stages of khan deals with being immune to rejection and the feeling of neediness? I plan on moving on to stage 2 but I still feel depressed when a girl rejects my advances? I already know part of the reason why (I’m not spinning enough plates).
Also I have issues escalating sexual encounters when isolated with a lady. Happened recently, a hot girl came to my house but I couldn’t make my move now she doesn’t want to come around again

My masculinity is already high. I draw attention and respect wherever I go. I already had a strong base with emperor which helped in that aspect. The aspect I’m trying to work on is the feeling of neediness when it comes to ladies

1 Like

Masculinity is non-neediness.

1 Like

Interesting. So based on your opinion to get rid of neediness I’ll need to run Godlike masculinity to help with that?

1 Like

Godlike Masculinity will definitely help. But I think Khan by itself would also be enough. Since it has scripting in it dealing with both women and wealth.

Since abundance is the name of the game when it comes to Khan, that will automatically remove any neediness to ladies (or money).

Another title that could help is Heartsong. But I haven’t run it yet. Am deducing this from its sales page since it is focused on healing relationships and their associated traumas and hence could make you less dependent on female validation.

While am typing this, am also reminded of WANTED. Definitely a fine title for nonchalance. It’s a fun sort of nonchalance too. You don’t mind as much when people don’t like you or they disagree. Which leads to non-needines. This one I had run and it was upto the task as far as this was concerned. Plus people try to please you when you run WANTED. That was a pleasant surprise for me.

Thanks for your advice.
Which stage of khan helps with Neediness?

I plan on running wanted maybe in 2months time. Based on people experiences I’ve read on the forum. Its a very strong program and I’m already running a dense stack. I plan on adding it when I get to stage 3 or 4 of Khan

1 Like

All of them, you only need to have patience.

3 Likes

Thanks, I listened to your advice on not convincing ladies to have sex but attract. But I took it to the extreme lol. I get it now though, it involves non-chalance, less excess potential and at the same time going for the kill when you get the opportunity instead of using the excuse of just going with the flow…
While I’m listening to subs, I believe more on taking action and advice from people who have had similar experience and where best to get such advice if not this forum :blush:

2 Likes

What @friday said:

Khan has a cumulative experience that improves you in each stage. If you focus on completing each stage and taking action, you will get there eventually.

1 Like

Thanks. I got all the answers I needed and even more. This thread has served its purpose

1 Like

This is something khan works on but it takes times because it is indirect

It makes you dominant sexually and confident and the neediness will go away as a result of that with time but if you want the king of titles to focus on specifically that it would be wanted

3 Likes

Now you’ve tempted me to stop waiting and go for wanted lol :laughing:
I’m seriously contemplating

1 Like

Khan + WANTED would be a deadly combo

1 Like

what is “to soften the title name edge” ?

1 Like