Becoming a pimp - S&S, SM

Keen to hear how you get along with Sex and Seduction. Its fairly light weight compared to primal seduction so you should see results very quickly.

1 Like

Yup. Also wondering if he upgraded to Q

1 Like

As much as you weren’t keen on doing “yet another multi-stager,” it was very likely a mistake jumping right into ST4. ST4 (my understanding) is a mashup/integration of ST2 (Total Reprogramming) and ST3 (Total Action). You didn’t do ANY of the ST1 healing/Total Breakdown.

If you’re still keen on checking Khan out more, I’d recommend downloading the updated Q version…and give ST1/TB 1 loop a day for 5 days, say M-F.

OR if you are keen on a custom, I’d even consider a custom with ST1 and ST4 together. That should cover the entirety of Khan, as far as I can tell.

You’d be doing breakdown and rebuilding at the same time. take out a piece of the old foundation, pour new concrete in that spot. Each listen of the custom would get you closer and closer.

I guess you could totally just do a single loop each of ST1 and ST4 standalones…and not go the custom route.

Keep us posted no matter what. I really did enjoy reading this journal.

1 Like