Aura module Questions

Would Auric Overdriver intensify the aura of intensity Aura and help attract more positive situations? Or would it kind of overload it? @SaintSovereign

Auras are an interesting subject

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
Will mental blocks or negative beliefs make an aura less effective?

1 Like

Mental blocks and negative beliefs will make ANYTHING related to subliminals less effective.

2 Likes

@Fire @SaintSovereign Does AuraQ make our aura stronger and powerful? Is there aura purification scripting in AuraQ? The more we use AuraQ, Would our Aura continue to get more stronger and more powerful?

2 Likes

How would we know if we have too many Aura related modules in our custom?

What can we do if that’s the case since there are no refund for customs?

Is Aura Ultima in the works?

1 Like

Auric Overdriver pushes the functioning of an aura to its limits then develops it continuously.

1 Like

TBD

TBD

DBT :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe I am ahead of the time but would there be any benefit in running Aura Ultima instead of Libertine Ultima when running a seduction sub e.g. Khan (with no extra aura modules like in some customs)

1 Like

Probably not. We’re not even sure if Aura Ultima’s getting updated. It may be EOL’d.

That’s a new one!

It means Destiny is Being Determined.

1 Like

Wouldn’t Aura Ultima amplify Libertine Ultima and the rest of the Ultimas regarding Aura as well as the other subs?

1 Like

I think Aura is too general of a product to be run for an hour. I am guessing that it is being ditched because it is better to have an ultima title which brings an aura that complements a specific topic.

1 Like

It is specific to Aura. I don’t know how it can be general if it is polymorphic. It amplifies your entire aura.

Does this mean Aura will not get the upgrade to Ultima? :thinking:

As of right now from what i understand is that it is up in the air

Think bigger everyone :confused:

Do you know whether it also generally develops our energy or energetic system?