Ask The Dust: Khan, Ascended Mogul

Agreed, would you recommend True Sell or H.O.M? Stacks not too dense right now, and would switch out Khan Black for one of those.

Actually I think you should switch out AM for HOM

There’s really no wrong answer.

True sell would be the faster feedback loop to find out if you like it.

HOM is like THE sales sub IMO, manifestations, authority, connection is insane. But it takes longer and does more.

AM/ROM/TSELL would be a fast acting hard hitting stack.

But HOM/ROM/KB would be some DAMN INSANE long term development.

1 Like

Decided on R.O.M/A.M/H.O.M for now…

Every time I’ve taken out high discipline/motivation subs like Emperor/A.M I’ve fallen way off track of my goals and get side tracked by other opportunities, go out too much, etc. A.M has quite a bit of personal power scripting, physical shifting, and support scripting for living a healthy and balanced life. Been making too much progress to switch it out now, but will probably upgrade to a custom or go to Emperor once I’m ready.

H.O.M is a perfect fit for sure. Ran it in the past and it definitely had positive effects on my sales, but A.M will help balance out the rapport/connection aspect as I felt like last time I ran it, there wasn’t that killer instinct you need as a closer. Ran the first loop of it today, and man it felt great to have the social and relationship aspect back. Was definitely missing that in my stack, as social skills has always been one of my strong suits. Thinking this will be a gamechanger in the stack.

2 Likes

Bro, copy my custom. There’s nothing to figure out. I tested it. I have 2x my income in one month on it. A light week in sales is $40K for me and more often then not I’m touching $70K plus a week - pre custom I cruised control at $20K. I’m the fastest person ever at my company to reach where I am at and it’s only been done by the best of the best of people after years. It’s a hard custom to run though. And it works best with a smidge to full on stacked with HOM at least. I’m thinking of remaking mine with HOM as a third core actually replacing Alpha of Alpha.

Ok that rant is over. If you want to stick with yours I would say
Your custom as it does look dope over all though and think would fair quite well. My only real critic is it’s a little light on manifestation which is such a great addition to a sales custom.

If I was going to get a bit more granular I’d say

Dragon’s tounge is not necessary with power talk, story teller could go either way depending on you’re kind of sales, gentleman’s speech is also not necessary with power talk, although if you need to be super refined in your field it can’t hurt. King’s radiance has been a pendings game changer. Iron Frame is a great choice, I probably could have used that one. Total nonchallance is great thinking to, that with intentionality is a killer combo. Although it could also be a double edge sword. Natural winner is amazing for sales and building momentum/ never slagging. Cash flow catalyst will not support your sales job in my opinion. Entranced is not necessary with True Sell in my opinion and in theory seems good for sales but something about it doesn’t sit right with me. I want people thinking there clearest and influenced of their own volition when choosing to buy. (could be totally off here, just my sense). Hegemon, dominion and Lion IV are all great status choices and would be killer additions as well. I like wealth limit destoryer, unrelenting wealth motivations , I have RICH in mine so skipped those. Financial Success reality shifter is great as well.

1 Like

Yeah it’s not there with HOM. HOM doesn’t have the control, the technicality, the killer instinct for sales. It has fantastic authority, rapport, negotiation etc. It’s a better business development then straight sales sub and it really helps when negotiating price. It can be used for great sales success solo, but its takes a conscious ‘umph’ . True Sell is killer for that instinct. When true sell is full gear, I can feel the close at ‘hello’ and it’s just a matter of checking the boxes before the close. That I am aware of- I’ve run True Sell longer than anyone on this forum now consistently and certainty in a straight sales capacity and it is invaluable in my opinion

True Sell and HOM are both key to absolute sales success.
I would do a custom with True Sell and HOM and stack AM and R.O.M.

@ouroboros I’ve been testing Khan instead of EOG. Not clear yet if bloom or Khan effects but this week has been killer in sales and I’ve been very on point with the addition.

I’m making bank still except I am questioning a lot about life and it’s quite challenging but fun (since I know what it is)- running Total breakdown :money_mouth_face: :sob: But it adds a chill and power to my calls that I love. True Sell Black, is intense both Khan and HOM chill it out.

@Niles did you find Khan improved sales directly for you at all?

2 Likes

It’s hard for me to put a gauge on how it affected my sales. With Khan, I am always more inclined to take use of the inceased social status/attraction, and end up going out on a lot of dates, drinking/socializing, late nights, and that has a negative impact on my selling, so it’s hard to say.

1 Like

Biggest day of sales I’ve had at my company yesterday, adding H.O.M has been going well. Also had a really solid weekend bartending over the weekend bringing in another 1.5K. Best I’ve been with my finances in awhile, as I’ve really been limited my spending/output.

2 Likes
  1. Emperor Core
  2. True Sell Core
  3. Positive Being Attractor- Wealth
  4. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  5. Instant Business Tactician
  6. Secrets of Akash
  7. Sultan
  8. IQ and cognitive booster.
  9. DEUS
  10. Unrelenting wealth motivation
  11. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  12. Earth Shaker Authority
  13. Entranced
  14. Iron Frame
  15. Lion IV
  16. Omnidimensional
  17. Furious Asscent
  18. Iron Frame
  19. Direct Influencing Aura
  20. Achhiles

Found this custom I made right before ZP2 launched, it’s currently ZP teriminus squared. Thinking about upgrading and rolling with this for awhile, although it’s missing some of the newer modules I would have included. Never got to expieriment much with it as I stopped a week in or so when ZP2 was launched.

Plan would be to stack with R.O.M, and possibly H.O.M. Thoughts on this @Azriel @ouroboros

I’ve never ran ZPT let alone squared so it’s hard to say, but, I am curious if you have a history of running TS + Emperor together and know that works well?

You just included the majority of the wealth category so it’ll be very to the point :joy:

Lol that was my strategy for sure, missing some of the new results enhancer’s/sales modules I would like to include, but I’ve defientley had great results running Emperor in the past as long as it was stacked with True Sell to even out the edge. One thing I’ve noticed with Emperor is that I get a little bit competitive with managment, and driven to start my own thing, but I think with True Sell, and H.O.M or P.C.C. stacked it wouldn’t be an issue.

I think it might be an issue if ZPTsq is overpowering everything.

Best by test… just run a three minute loop then don’t run it again for 2 weeks to see how it went.

It definitely won’t hurt! A squared loop of True Sell and a bunch of wealth manifestations will be awesome haha

You already have the customso there’s nothing else to do

I think you’ll love it

1 Like

Eggh, I 'm not the biggest fan of Emperor in sales, but it might be worth another shot.
EB worked better in my opinion. On Emperor everyone occurred like a waste of time. With True Sell and the other modules, couldn’t hurt to test. If you’re going to upgrade though I would just spend the extra $ and get exactly what you want.

1 Like

this ^

it’s a sales custom

if it works, it’ll pay itself off,

if it doesn’t work, you’ll lose money due to opportunity cost

1 Like

Been Rolling with Ascended Mogul, Revelation of Mind, and True Sell as of late.

Did a couple loops of H.O.M, but felt a little dense with two other big titles for now. Also True Sell seems to be a bit faster acting, and I have been on fire with my sales calls. This stack seems to still be taking me in the direction I want to go/towards my goals, so don’t feel any big desire to stir anything yup right now.

Yesterday I ended up running almost full loops of R.O.M, and A.M, compared to the 5-7 minutes I have been doing. Just wasn’t really paying too much attention to the time. No recon whatsoever. I believe I’m getting more accquiented with the stack, and today I really felt things kick into another gear. Might be a strategy I use going forward. Always start new stacks with small loops in the 3-5 minute range (or less), and as I get more adjusted, slowly dial up the playing time.

2 Likes

Bruhhhh I have been straight sleeping on True Sell. Have absoutley gone to another level this past week or so. CEO during the role play today told me that was the best score he’s ever given out. Everything is just clicking, and really understanding sales at a higher level. Like I feel like I knew what to do before, but not nessicarily why.

Also really started digging into Taylor Welch’s stuff, and although it’s similar to Cole Gordon’s style that I typically follow, it just made a lot more sense at a deeper level. I also like the tonality/style he uses a lot more. None of this overly nice, no stepping on toes, sales resistance, Jeremy Miner bull shit. Something about his voice lol, can’t stand the dude. This style seems to fit my personality much better. No bull shit, hold people to a higher standard/ideal version of themselves, and challenge/sell them on a better way of thinking. Feelin leathal out here.

1 Like

how’d you find Taylor Welch’s stuff? Just YT?

Yeah, has a couple podcasts as well. Definitely interested in picking up his course as well. Any experience with a site called turbo courses? Has pretty much every big course on there, and it’s subscription based, pretty solid reviews at it’s like $50 for a year.

i use TScourses.com, which I believe is a rebrand of imarketing.courses

Many of these download-course sites are good

1 Like

Word, have you gone through Taylor’s course? Or do you still feel like Eli’s is the best one out now?