Ascension Chamber Custom w/ 2 Other Cores

Since Ascension Chamber can’t be used standalone and is relatively light, would it be ok to add it as a 3rd core in a custom? I know the 2 core rule, but AC was created after those rules were implemented and I’m wondering if the rule still applies here. I’m interested in a Wanted, LBFH, and Ascension Chamber 3 Core Custom. Does anyone have a 3 core custom with Ascension Chamber as one of the cores? If so what has the experience been like?

1 Like

I would like to know too because we suppose to listen to it once per week only :thinking:

2 Likes

I do not have a 3 core custom but a 2 core custom with LbfH/Ascension chamber.

Its not a light core in my opinion/experience.

Its working nonstop

3 Likes

I mean, is it light? I don’t think it is.

Bolded emphasis is mine.

I think when you use it in a custom, it downgrades it from whatever level it is to ZPS level. So I’d personally stick to the 2 core rule even for AC, unless you are an advanced user.

3 Likes

That’s not how the 2 Cores per custom works. You may have as many Cores as you like in a custom but 2 Cores is the recommendation for a ZP custom whether or not the rule was made before or after AC was created.

The AC main store title is NOT light which is why it can only be used once a week.

The AC Core in the Q Store is lighter though to match up to the level of the other Cores. And to make it possible for the resulting custom to be run as any other subliminal according to the ZP listening instructions.

The only thing you can do in this case is try 3 Cores as an experiment. Sometimes it could work but it is always a risk you should be willing to take when you go beyond the recommendation.

Even if the 3 Cores custom works well for others, it is not guaranteed to work for you or me. We have to take that possibility into consideration too.

6 Likes

I have a 3core custom, empB dreams ac. Works fine for me.

Go for it if you are an advanced user. Nothing to worry.

3 Likes

I meant the core in the q store which you can listen to every other day. Not the main title.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

I am curious about a somewhat related question:

How does the AsC ZP Core in a custom compare to the AsC ZPT main title? And what would be the reasons to include it in a custom, rather than keep running the main title on the side?

I’m thinking about; subliminal load, efficiency, end results, focus (what the asc will focus on, primarily), synergy with other modules and titles, and so on…

I know all these are difficult to compare and measure, and we can at best come up with hypothetical answers, or personal results which may depend on a lot of various factors.

( And yes, I am asking if it is better to keep running the main title, and free up an additional module slot :star_struck: )

2 Likes

More exposure in a custom.
Better results

3 Likes