Artisan subliminal series?

What is meant by artisan series? Does this mean they are only available for a limited time?

2 Likes

no, it means experimental only for advanced users

3 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up.

1 Like

It means:

3 Likes

I know this is an old topic, but I thought I’d ask here rather than create another thread. How can I know when I’m ready for an artisanal sub?

1 Like

Only one way to find out lol. But it’s the real deal. I ran Khan for a year before running KB and still got hit with heavy recon.

2 Likes

I’m guessing if you’ve been running subs for a year or two…done some of the heavier ones like Khan, Mogul, DR, etc.
Also when you’re “experienced” you’ll have a better sense of how subs affect you. i.e. signs of recon, and how to better deal with them. etc.

1 Like

I’ve never ran any of those three, so maybe I should first. I don’t think I ever got any recon. I got angry and aggressive with the original Ascension, but not with the ZP version.

If you’ve been running subs for a while, then you might want to give it a try. Start with 30 seconds and build up. The choice is yours. The three I mentioned were only examples.

2 Likes

Worth a try. I can always come back to it later, if I’m not ready yet.

2 Likes

You will notice very quickly if it is too much or if it works well. Start slowly as @Gilligan has already written and keep an eye on signs for reconciliation. Good luck!

2 Likes

Will do, thanks.

1 Like