Solved - APS: Hair is also for beard and chest hair?

Hello,

From the description of APS: Hair, I do not understand if it refers only for head or does it also for beard and chest, so overall body hair.

Area Physical Shifting: Hair is designed to focus fully on your hair in all aspects. Growing strong, healthy, shiny hair while slowing down or even stopping hair falling out and encouraging new hair growth. Furthermore, APS: Hair will be helping you develop your hair into objectively the most attractive state as well as the state that will make you the most satisfied and happy, while teaching and guiding you towards methodologies that you can use to improve your hair, make it healthier and look better.

3 Likes

A very good question for a support ticket but if anyone answers this, I would love to know too.

2 Likes

I’ve just sent a ticket.

Maybe APS Hair is included in Wanted, then the answer was that people have been noticing beard thickness while on Wanted.
Just guessing…

2 Likes

After 3 weeks of Wanted:

5 Likes

and with recon:

3 Likes

I’ve got the answer from the support:

Blockquote
Hello,
Thanks for reaching out to us. APS: Hair is not focused solely on head hair. While using APS: Hair you may notice results in all the facial/body hair your subconscious mind wishes to improve.
Sincerely,
SubClub

3 Likes

Appreciate sharing this. Thanks a ton @SubliminalWarrior

2 Likes

Regards!

2 Likes

in my case it was only my head hair. So the subconscious knows !

2 Likes