Anyone running QV2 instead of ZP?

Are any of u running the QV2 version of a sub instead of the ZP version ? Just curious if u are running QV2 why did you choose that over the zp version ?

4 Likes

I Still run the COVID Aegis track QV2. Mainly because it hasn’t been upgraded.

Other than that no

3 Likes

Ah yes aegis I ran that briefly when I had covid in December and I like to think it helped me recover quicker. I’m not sure if I ran the Qv2 version or the regular Q version though

I’m still using a few of the Ultimas as QV2, particularly Paragon. I like the factor its an hour long so I can set and forget while doing other things. 15 minute Paragon just doesn’t seem worth it (or 15 minute anything for the immediate state shift). I also use Dreams as Ultima for the same reason whenever I have a bedtime listening schedule.

And of course a few of the experimental Terminus Squared ones every now and then just for the hell of it.

2 Likes

Haha, on the one side I like the short time of 15 minutes, much easier to get it integrated in the normal day but on the other side listening to it for 60 minutes gives you some kind of meditation :wink:

I even had it when going from listening to it all night long to just a few hours a day that I missed the sounds in the night, made it easy to fall asleep, but it also created problems if I had less than 8h for sleeping or slept somewhere else or another reason for not listening to it at night. It is just a blessing to have 15 minutes audio-files as a support for a change.

I was in the beginning drawn to listen to LE as Ultima until it was released. After that no more need, just sometimes the feeling “I could listening to that nature sound for longer as relaxation while work”…

2 Likes

I like having the flexibility to choose. There are some things the old technologies seem to be better at. Libertine was a great example of that IMO. Each version is unique and has different benefits or use cases. Who knows, one might want to listen to the old remastered one of these days :wink:

So I have files going back to Q and booster technology, as well as the sadly retired Aura Q. And yeah I happened to get into a bit of a habit of falling asleep listening to a loop of Paragon and I listen in my headphones, volume 33%, about half volume in VLC, just loud enough so the sound is the primary volume driver, and then enqueue other stuff after that, sometimes a ZP after that for a change in listening tonality so as not to tire out the ears. And then another ultima, kind of spacing out any scripts to give them time to execute. My stack can vary a lot but I always base it around a tonality of Paragon and Sage (ZP or Ultima) usually with Stark as an under note (T2 or ZP but not QV2). I think it comes down to taste. I still enjoy the intensity of the T2 versions occasionally.

3 Likes

it’s me! because Because I only have one custom among qv2 that works without any side effects. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Guys remember the days when you had to listen to 5 to 8 hours etc to get results ? Sub club has come a long way. I never would have thought there would be 15 min subs once upon a time. Well maybe for the smaller subs but not all of them. As for terminus and ultima I forgot about them lol there definitely lots of different versions to try out.
I don’t see journals or people talking about Qv2 so I was wondering if people still ran it. If I’m not mistaken zp came out not to long after Qv2 came out also so Qv2 is still pretty new

2 Likes

You can get it rebuilt in ZP at a discounted price of $50. I suspect you’ll like the upgraded version better.

4 Likes

Yes I play alchemist stage 2 with Qv2 and since zp release I played different qv2 titles .

Exactly this :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2: old technologies are not obsolete this is for me . People don’t understand how powerful was Ascension lite the free version of Ascension years back . Instantaneous results . :boom::bomb:

Using rvconsultant words

In short every technology has its own beauty :sparkles:

This made me reflect on smth really important ,

If someone doesn’t believe in the power of mind and subliminal as away to effect life situations

I will give him a sub from pre qv2 so he can see clearly that it’s mission possible to influence his mind and reality . After that I can introduce him to Qv2 and zp

4 Likes

I think this was before my time on the forum; I’d be very curious to try this out to see instantaneous Ascension results. Any chance this is still available somewhere to try?

1 Like

Unfortunately they removed it
And this latest post about it from @SaintSovereign in 2019

Hey Saint can you remember Ascension lite was more or less than 10 modules ?

I can only think of the support . Saint and fire may have there opinion either by providing it or no . Worth the try .

I mean, it got faster results because it was such a small script, lol.

4 Likes

Ok that makes sense. I’m just intrigued by the mention of instantaneous results; I’ve not had that with any title yet. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Isn’t this that custom with like 5-6 big cores lol

Summary
  1. Dr st4 core
  2. Artist Q Core
  3. Stark Q core
  4. Wanted q core
  5. Eog st4 core
  6. Medici q core
  7. transcendental connection
  8. Furious ascent
  9. Glory seeker
  10. Dragon tongue
  11. Ultimate writer
  12. Financial success reality shifter
  13. epigenetics and dna modulator
  14. Sacred words
  15. Deus
  16. Yggdrasil
  17. Omnidimensional
  18. Unrelenting wealth motivation energy
  19. Gorgeous manifestor
  20. Forcused arousal

@KingArthur This is the custom you made in Qv2 right

@SaintSovereign wouldn’t this cause extreme recon in ZP with all those cores especially since they are very dense ones

4 Likes

wtf.

Who built this custom? Y’all do too much, lol.

12 Likes

I made mine around November. Am I eligible for the $50 discount price for upgrade? @SaintSovereign the

Yes, use the link on the top of the ZP Customs thread.

1 Like

Saint, just for clarification: Mecharc asked about eligibility of the discount for a custom built in November, the first post in the ZP custom thread you referred to mentions 1-Jan as cutoff date.

Following up as I’m in a similar situation as Mecharc (ordered my custom in December) and one can always hope :slight_smile:

1 Like