Emperor journal for spiritually focused

Show me who I am at the level of the form
Who I might be the expansion I feel it the inside that I aspire to manifest.

I stopped listening for the subliminal all together from around 3 months and this was a right time from seeing the difference and what needs to be redefined.

I noticed that have the ability now to not depend on the subliminal and not seeing as the only substitute for growth and expansion contrary to the first time where I was needy to make any change which is assign of success

the difference between old me before starting ascension lite and the pause time is still effective to great extent although i still looking for away to have a permanent results either on or off the subliminal . or are we changing all the time but don"t see it in this case we are dynamic not static and this is an different view totally

I was full of questions regarding the subliminal and its relation to enlightenment or building strengthening the ego . I reached a conclusion that to continue in my spiritual journey I have to expand my definition of the journey itself . not mentioning the realizing of shame about sex and neediness for relationships that I may using as cover which revealed a lot of my patterns again arise the question "is the confidence built due to listening give me the strength to see my pasterns clearly even to see complete events in the same light ? * in that case the subliminal is easing building the momentum toward enlightenmet which i will call it for now peace that comes from seeing your patterns before acting on . I decided to go into the unknown using basahr words ( in the unknown you meet yourself ) and I am continuing my journey now .
putting in my mind to care for the things that drag me down spiral in the first period at subliminal :
firstly which is anger , frustration which appeared in criticizing people , feeling of stone walling .
Second bring awareness and deep understanding of inner creates the outer(I use and listen to these phrases from long time but I felt it lately ) how many of you are really aware of this principle in case of this something you repeat or believe . in the pause time I was deeply aware of the patterns of creation within me which constitute of something like I do this because I assume this and this are true .
Thirdly : continue cultivating and caring for my watchfulness as I now deeply held in nowness but I aspire for expanding growing delving deeply and engaging in life

This a new time and I am looking for expansion . and bashar words ring with me (all are permission slips )

the book that helped me see the pattern is : why do i do that psychological defense mechanism and the hidden ways they shape our lives joseph burgo

3 Likes

i want to ask a question for the people who use these subliminal. did you stopped and be amazed or astonished of the results of these subliminal . how that work its crazy thing it remind me of arthur c clark 3 laws " 1. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
for someway som how my listening isn’t continues for example i didn’t listen to any thing for the past 3 weeks r more because it was heavy and i got angry and with and feeling of strangeness engulfed me i was not able to contain it so i stopped . to mention also the dreams i dreamed wile listening if remember any is a lot but my attention was not here and now like blankness and rarely remember any one of them. my thoughts were like what i do now or like how to make that true and like you have thousand tasks to take “may be processing /reconciliation” your opinions . now when i get clear using wim of method /earthing walking / running " the fruits of listening appears then the lake is clear to much clarity and like i am centered again back to life with somehow new set of beliefs/how do i know this by taking actions i never take before. .

question : after stopping listening do you think for how many days those programs are still processed from the subconscious mind ? or whats your opinion in general regarding this point .

3 Likes

I think it depends. When you continue doing what you were doing before, meaning you are constantly stretching your comfort zone etc. it may stay with you.
Otherwise, it will slowly decline. But when you listen again, it will come back since you already built the neural paths in your brain for it to work.

2 Likes

i get back to listening from around 1 month back due o increased productivity level while i was not listening this motivated me to continue my journey especially when " i realized that the man i am today is living a beautiful life in comparison to when i started listening ascension lite my life at the time was a miss now i reap the fruits"

i am in beautiful time due to knowing the process of building upon the momentum of subliminal and opening the doorways through action taking . this point alone is worth the journey to me. i was captive to my laziness and fear now this is a past .

in the last weeks i was interested in measuring the results of subliminal in a more precise way . because i thought that presenting them in terms like “now i am productive” or “manifesting of things” is degrading the potential of these profound tools so i decided to measure my progress according to diverse maps or mental models :
1- the first one is Eben began master map of success where he divide the growth and evolution to 8 levels
2- stages of god from deepak Chopra book

each one of those models showed me how i developed and was deep time for self reflection that clarified my next steps and what i did to reach that stage . and it pointed me to the work that is in the process .

there are other systems i use to measure my progress including
3- dan millman life purpose sytem ,
4- and the four tendencies(up holder where he meets outer expectation and meets inner expectation , obliged meets outer expectation and resist inner expectation < rebel resist both and the questioner where he resist outer and meets the inner ) .
5-the seasons of transformation

6-rewire book this is highly valuable book in knowing where you stand and how you view the world , its about gaining insight intentionally not accidentally for example :
1 2
7- awareness- attention -now what is happening inside you? bringing awareness within.

i was listening to ascension mogul and emperor each one around 2 months throughout this year and months of stopping due different reasons. i started with full of doubts ending with a different beautiful life that i adore and anticipate.

my listening those coming months is as follow
-mogul while driving
-ascension at my work space
-emperor while sleeping

i now anticipate and prepare for my next steps and as always i am deeply grateful and thankful for the creators and this vital community .

4 Likes

Nice post.
Would you consider adding some of these books you enjoyed to our list?

1 Like

@sergio

In your reply to this post, would you please write the exact title you want this journal to say?

1 Like

“emperor journal for spiritually focused”
i am thankful for your help .

1 Like

Dear @RVconsultant please lock :closed_lock_with_key: this journal .
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: