Advice Regarding Speaking Problem

Right on @Simon ! Good searching and researching!

Yes.

Yes, and what @Azriel said.

@Simon @RVconsultant @Hermit @friday @Azriel @COWolfe @lrw @Baphomet

Thanks for the wonderful advice everyone! Unfortunately i screwed up bad in one question out of the 4( THe main case study question). Ironically this was an analysis related question, which i am generally good at.

1 Like

Now itā€™s time for some Elixr Ultima! @Simon

@mecharc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrFJXqRRNFk, I literally just watched this video and Iā€™m seriously contemplating including Emperors Voice in my Custom. As we all know 90% of our communication is non-verbal, such as body language, voice, and tonality, emotions, and confidence which in its return affects your behavior and so on.

Howā€™s your voice? Perhaps all you need is a stronger voice, carrying additional emotions through it.

You are welcome! Here there are people wanting your success.

As for screwing up, maybe from the perspective of what you wanted to happen. But what if you still get the job. And your supervisor is awesome. Or what if you donā€™t get the job, and your supervisor would have been very mean to you?

Some times we donā€™t know if not getting our outcome is a win.

When you do get hired, I hope itā€™s better than what you expected.

Aloha everyone,

Have peopled used Tyrant in their Zero Point Customs and noticed itā€™s effect? I loved @Azrielā€™s depiction of it here ā€”

I experienced this a lot when I had Tyrant in my Customs, so it resonates a lot with me.

It seems to give you a stronger ability to control the ā€œtimelinesā€ surrounding us by having the strongest Mind. It feels like people get drawn into reality you are living; as we are all projecting a reality into existence by our concentrated will.

I wonder if this module is also meant to develop, strengthen and increase our capacity to concentrate our Will, similar to Divine Will. A strong mind is so paramount at achieving our goals. Itā€™s been said that commercials flip scenes every 3 seconds because science estimates the human mind nowadays loses concentrated after as little as 3 seconds. This in turn has caused a great portion of the human population to become dependant on those who have in fact learned to concentrate their will and by which are able to think for themselves as their minds are greatly advanced and more strongly developed.

All Spiritual traditions begin at training the mind, the will and learning to concentrate it on a singular goal or point so that the Mind can be used towards a constructive aim.

Iā€™m looking to combine The Single Point, Divine Will and Tyrant but I wonder if someone has additional information on Tyrant as to whether it develops the Mind, or if someone has greater insight into what this module appears to do?

Iā€™d love to here about Divine Will too. Dominion is another one that somewhat revolves around enhancing our will but it seems more focused on power and authority.

With much Gratitude :pray:

1 Like