Advice Regarding Speaking Problem

Attachment Destroyer with Dragon Tongue, Iron Frame and Sanguine does wonders.

1 Like

You might want to consider Commander as well as the other stuff that’s been mentioned.

1 Like

Who knows. It might just report you as being detail oriented. :smile:

Besides, TS may not detect a computer as a person. So, you might not talk as much as the previous interview.

1 Like

are you testing Dragon Reborn?

Actually, I meant Dragon Tongue. That said, I’m not running Dragon Reborn yet but I’m undergoing some extremely deep contemplating in regards to my stack rotation of 2021, and the Customs thereof. I might include Dragon Reborn alongside two Customs I’m working on right now, at least, once name-embedding gets released.

I’m looking at Limitless Executive, Dragon Reborn, Atlas Q, and Orpheus Q. However, I’ll need some additional insights in regards to a variety of Customs in order to choose wisely. I’m hoping Saint and or Fire are able to help me out with that, because these Customs I’m going to run the entirety of 2021 no matter what.

Thank God, @SaintSovereign has quit his job, imagine what he could do with all of that free time :thinking:, mhm what should he do with it, cuff… cuff… answering some questions about Q-store modules, cuff cuff… hahaha

@friday lmao this one is for you :joy::sweat_smile::grin:

3 Likes

Hermit at 3 subs stack ! I love the sound of that. Dragon Reborn is unlike anything, I can’t even explain it. Its like digital and every other sub is analog. It just is so nuanced and subtle, and deep, and overt, and I find myself doing things I never would have done before.

What’s Orpheus Q?

2 Likes

Orpheus is a Spiritually aligned manifestation subliminal, both to increase manifestation powers, as well as developing my Spiritual practices to further heights.

By the way, you have a lot of experience under your belt with Emperor, it includes Tyrant – another one of Fire’s suspiciously powerful modules, as he is so mysterious about it. Do you have any idea at all as to what it is meant to do? My Customs are filled to maximum and I really have to make choices here, I’d be one step further if I can leave it out but it seems interestingly powerful for manifestation.

I’ve always believed I’m capable to manifest anything and everything, however, when it comes down to Wealth it does seem I have some limiting beliefs? Perhaps, it is because I’m having to go from no income to successful business, perhaps that’s where the feeling of this is to good to be true, I do not deserve comes from alongside being surrounded with unsuccessful people. Do you think Dragon Reborn can shed those beliefs? Otherwise, I’d probably have to get Wealth Limit Destroyer but that module does not mention tackling beliefs as such, so I’m not sure.

I’m not fearful of success, I’m certain that I’ve had a lot of success on all levels besides the material one because I never saw it as important. Next year I’m going to devote myself to bring my Spiritual genius to Earth and use all the techniques I’ve been gathering and studying to manifest financial independence so that I can pursue the projects I’m most passionate about without any financial hang-ups. So, Dragon Reborn, what do you think? It seems to focus on healing your personality, character, and bringing you closer to your authentic self, which should include fears of success or specifically material success, no?

3 Likes

Very cool, please post your module least when you get it close to refined. Would be curious to know what you included.

I posted about it in more detail somewhere. But my sense with Tyrant is it makes my personal reality, the most powerful one, not just in a social frame, but in a metaphysical one/frame. So if people’s consciousness/energies are 'competing or diluting the collective -towards an outcome-like reality is the end result of diverging intentions, consciousness, energy- Tyrant has your reality/signature more powerful/take precedence. My biggest challenge now is being clear, conscious, and consistent in my directive, because every time I am -I make things happen so fast. Actually Khan Stage 1 in my custom seems slows this down-I need to remove it from my custom soon.

Tell me about it-I’m talking myself out of running 3 customs with DR!

My sense with you is that you’re trying to reconcile money not being the goal with a path of intentionally having money as the goal, or at least an important one, in service of something greater.

The I do not deserve could also come from unconsciously feeling guilty that you will have and others won’t. Being around unsuccessful people can instill a bond of loyalty that success would break. And you likely value humanity and loyalty over money consciously. This is where your being selfish for your own best life, is ultimately the greater service.

Absolutely !! DR has me looking at and willing to make money in ways I never saw or was unwilling to do on Emperor. Mostly ways that involve doing what I want to be doing. I am very present to reconciling and letting go of beliefs that I can’t be much better off financially while on DR, and it’s become a priority. Emperor alone has me feel wealth is inevitable, and let go of scarcity or fear aroud money, but there were beliefs and blocks underneath that that DR is now shedding.

I think two customs and DR for next year would be perfect for you. Atlast for business, communication, persuasion- Orpheus for Spiritual gifts and manifestation, and DR to let go of anything that is in the way, and that you didn’t know was in the way. That’s my favorite thing about DR, is it touches stuff I had NO IDEA was there, or even though was an issue, but everything is better because of it.

3 Likes

@Azriel WAIT until you see my three customs stack ahhaha

1 Like

I’ll list everything in my Journal once I’ve ordered my Customs, I’m probably going to journal everything along the way.

Your overview of Tyrant is interesting, so basically it makes your personal reality stronger? If there’s anything else that comes up, please share it with me.

Initially, that was the case, I’ve released come to understand that’s a limiting thought and therefore re-framed it in my unconscious. All realms, whether spiritual, emotional, mental, or physical are all consciousness and energy and so essentially all of them are spirituality if you want to name it that. In that way, how can you grow spiritually without growing materially or physically (as above, so below)?

Fascinating, perhaps my next Custom in conjunction with Dragon Reborn will do the trick.

Certainly, I’ll be journaling everything in my Legendary Journal of Hermit, once I get the Customs and the roadmap settled.

You are only on Stage One of Dragon Reborn is that correct? And if so; how long have you been on Dragon Fire?

Sssh, yours are not even close to what I have going on, LOL.

@Azriel, no, but for real, the contemplation that went into building our Customs is mind-boggling, and I’m not finished yet. Every little piece needs to fit perfectly, or I’m not ordering anything – they are for the long-term and so I do not want to regret any of the choices.

1 Like

Guys, it overwhelms @mecharc when we run TrueSocial and show up on his thread.

Please be considerate. None of you have any speaking problems. :smile:

2 Likes

Oops, @Azriel, look at those bibles we have just written. My sincere apologies @mecharc.

2 Likes

supporting through example :slight_smile:

Nah JK 100% agreed, lost sight of the where

@Hermit
@friday

Feel free to take it over to my journal and @friday share your customs there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will certainly - when reconciliation hits after starting my three customs :exploding_head:

The Mystery will be revealed later this month :smirk: This time I will do a weekly updated journal.

1 Like

Right on @Simon ! Good searching and researching!

Yes.

Yes, and what @Azriel said.

@Simon @RVconsultant @Hermit @friday @Azriel @COWolfe @lrw @Baphomet

Thanks for the wonderful advice everyone! Unfortunately i screwed up bad in one question out of the 4( THe main case study question). Ironically this was an analysis related question, which i am generally good at.

1 Like

Now it’s time for some Elixr Ultima! @Simon

@mecharc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrFJXqRRNFk, I literally just watched this video and I’m seriously contemplating including Emperors Voice in my Custom. As we all know 90% of our communication is non-verbal, such as body language, voice, and tonality, emotions, and confidence which in its return affects your behavior and so on.

How’s your voice? Perhaps all you need is a stronger voice, carrying additional emotions through it.

You are welcome! Here there are people wanting your success.

As for screwing up, maybe from the perspective of what you wanted to happen. But what if you still get the job. And your supervisor is awesome. Or what if you don’t get the job, and your supervisor would have been very mean to you?

Some times we don’t know if not getting our outcome is a win.

When you do get hired, I hope it’s better than what you expected.

Aloha everyone,

Have peopled used Tyrant in their Zero Point Customs and noticed it’s effect? I loved @Azriel’s depiction of it here —

I experienced this a lot when I had Tyrant in my Customs, so it resonates a lot with me.

It seems to give you a stronger ability to control the “timelines” surrounding us by having the strongest Mind. It feels like people get drawn into reality you are living; as we are all projecting a reality into existence by our concentrated will.

I wonder if this module is also meant to develop, strengthen and increase our capacity to concentrate our Will, similar to Divine Will. A strong mind is so paramount at achieving our goals. It’s been said that commercials flip scenes every 3 seconds because science estimates the human mind nowadays loses concentrated after as little as 3 seconds. This in turn has caused a great portion of the human population to become dependant on those who have in fact learned to concentrate their will and by which are able to think for themselves as their minds are greatly advanced and more strongly developed.

All Spiritual traditions begin at training the mind, the will and learning to concentrate it on a singular goal or point so that the Mind can be used towards a constructive aim.

I’m looking to combine The Single Point, Divine Will and Tyrant but I wonder if someone has additional information on Tyrant as to whether it develops the Mind, or if someone has greater insight into what this module appears to do?

I’d love to here about Divine Will too. Dominion is another one that somewhat revolves around enhancing our will but it seems more focused on power and authority.

With much Gratitude :pray:

1 Like