3 loops of Zp per day?

Sometimes it will mean playing a title only once per week. Every other week, actually.

Over time it all evens out.

It’s a trade-off. In order to take in more content, you may sacrifice a little bit of speed in the beginning.

2 Likes

Ah! The jig is up! You got the grown ups involved.

1 Like

Makes me curious about how dense the scripts are

I’m experimenting with

WB 5m
DRLD 5m
Mogul 30s

Once every 6 days, the other listening days are only WB & DRLD without mogul. It’s like i’m swapping ascension chamber to mogul.

I can feel mogul’s effect, it’s not that heavy so far. Running WB for 15 minutes is heavier. I still need to experiment more on this.

1 Like

Nah I am a good boy for a long time. Doing only max 2 in a day and 3 minutes each mostly.

2 Likes

I do 3 core customs

Day 1 custom 1 for 5-10 min

Day4-5 custom 2 for 5-10 min.

Day 9-10 repeat

2 Likes

Since James got the grown ups involved I might as well ask a similar question. Pardon me if it’s been answered already.

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors Why is it ok to run 2 different customs with 2 cores each (4 cores/titles) on the same day, but it’s not ok to run 3 main store titles on the same day? Aren’t the 2 customs with 2 cores each (4 cores total) more info for the brain to process than 3 main store titles on the same day?

2 Likes

Will be frank. I don’t know. But I can venture a guess.

A custom is made differently. Something goes on during the building of it where two Cores (for example) along with the modules is made into one subliminal.

Also we have to remember that there is a primer for every main store title and custom.

So when you run 2 main store titles, you are running the primer two times. When running 3 main store titles, you are running the primer 3 times.

Customs though are made in such a way that whether the custom has 2 or 3 cores, the build process makes the custom have one primer. And running 2 customs makes one run the primer twice.

Frankly, running subliminals is like using a phone. If the phone has 2 processors, you can use it. But if you have 2 phones with both of them having 1 processor each, can we use both those phones at the same time?

So a custom with 2 Cores is like a phone with 2 processors. And a main store title with “1 Core” is like a phone with 1 processor.

That’s the way I think about it. And it’s okay if am wrong. We don’t think too much about how the products we use are made (even though we do have the option to “assemble a phone” aka make a custom"). But we don’t usually think too much about the finished product. We just use them.

Hope this helps.

5 Likes

I see what you’re saying about the primer being run 3 times as opposed to twice, but the primer was reduced significantly with ZP V2 if I’m not mistaken. Not sure that’s the determining factor here, but I could be wrong.

I also see what you’re saying about a 2 core or 3 core custom being created and viewed as one sub regardless. My response to that would then be wouldn’t 2 customs with 3 cores each (6 cores/2 subs) a day be way denser than 3 main store subs a day? You’d be squeezing double the amount of info just to meet the 2 loop recommendation.

Any other thoughts on this would be appreciated.

1 Like

2 customs with the 3 Cores each might be denser than 3 main store titles but we don’t know for sure.

But let us look at it this way: we know Power Can Corrupt and Godlike Masculinity in the main store are both less denser than Khan ST4. But all 3 are considered as one title by themselves. And the listening instructions doesn’t state that if the title is less dense, we can run 2 of them (for example Power Can Corrupt and Godlike Masculinity) in the place of 1 title.

Why is that? Because there is something inherently singular about both a main store title or a custom regardless of how dense it is.

2 Likes

At least for me is 2 customs with 3 cores each toooooooo much

I need 4-6days after 10 min of a 3 core custom.
But the amount of change I expirience is insane during this time

2 Likes