Hello - I’m just coming back to Subliminal Club after about a two year hiatus. I have previously run all stages of Khan, Love Bomb and Sex Mastery X 2.0, and with good success with the original Love Bomb in particular. Currently, I am running the new Love Bomb and have an idea for a self-concept sub with the intention of shifting from internal fear and insecurity to love based confidence…addressing the things that I have been insecure about before. I would appreciate your feedback for the following please:
Cores:
-Heartsong Stg. 1 Core
-Sex Mastery X Core
Modules:
-Divine Self-Image
-Prevent Premature Ejaculation
-Synergy: Venus Unveiled
-Essence: The Experience of Love & Joy
-Male Enhancement
-Physicality Shifter - Sexiness (and/or Sexiness Unbound)
-A/SPS: Eyesight
-SPS: Digestive System
-MDFY: One Goal
I was going to run this for about 6 mos. to a year and then swap out for Stage 2 of Heartsong (and maybe some other manifestation modules at that time). I was also going to stack this with Stage 1 Genesis: Ascension and continue the new Love Bomb. Please let me know what you think…thanks!
[Mod Edit] Tagging @qOS