Assessment of my two customs

@qOS can I get your assessment of my two customs please? I’m planning to run both long term, more than a year.

Custom 1: I want to embody what the New WANTED sales page describes, and I added the modules I like that I think fit what I’m going for.

Cores: New WANTED, Primal Nights

Modules: ESSENCE: Endless Summer, Synergy: Secrets of Seduction, Synergy: Primordial Aura, Synergy: Beyond Seduction, Main Character Energy, Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver, King’s Radiance, Ethereal Presence, Enchanting Smile, Edge of Falling, Edge of Danger, Earthshaker - Sexuality, DEUS, Auric Overdriver, Hegemon

Custom 2 is the physical side

Cores: Legacy of the Spartan, New Physical Shifting Experience

Modules: A/SPS: Cutaneous, Commanding Stature, Epigenetics & DNA Modulator, Paragon Hair Protocol, SPS: Fat Burn, Sun-Kissed, Synergy: Ambrosia, Synergy: Apollon Unbound

  1. How does each custom hold up on its own? Mainly curious how the cores and modules work together, and if you see any overlap, conflicts or imbalance.

  2. How do the two sit together over a long run like this, and is there anything you’d change?

Thanks

Revised custom, assessment please (New WANTED + 9 modules)
@qOS can I get your assessment of this revised custom please? It’s an updated version of the one I posted earlier. I trimmed it after the feedback: dropped Primal Nights and the extra aura and sexuality modules, and added True Shine and Tale of the Dragon. I’m planning to run it long term, more than a year.

I want to embody what the New WANTED sales page describes, and I picked the modules I like that I think fit what I’m going for.
Core: New WANTED (Develop Your Attractiveness)
Modules: ESSENCE: Endless Summer, ESSENCE: True Shine, Edge of Danger, Hegemon, King’s Radiance, Main Character Energy, Synergy: Beyo
nd Seduction, Synergy: Secrets of Seduction, Synergy: Tale of the Dragon

How do the core and the modules work together? Do you see any overlap, conflicts or imbalance, and is there anything you’d change for a long run like this? I’m mainly wondering whether Tale of the Dragon and Endless Summer overlap too much with WANTED’s own Living Pulse and Relaxation.

Thanks