Main Development Thread - New Dawn

Limitless in EMPEROR is only one of multiple modules in a subliminal with many diverse goals. The stand alone should work faster and be more focused than the module in Limitless.

I suppose if you’re fine with what you’re getting from EMPEROR there’s no need to buy the stand alone version, but if you’re not, they’re making it available.

The Limitless module in S&S is geared towards only seduction.

2 Likes

From the site:

CAN I USE MULTIPLE SUBLIMINALS AT ONCE?

Yes — our subliminals are designed to allow you to “create stacks” of a major program (Ascension, Mogul, etc.) with various sub-modules to customize your subliminal experience and results. Full instructions on using multiple subliminals are included with every purchase.

You can mix two major subliminals, but, like going to the gym, the more exposure time you get to a particular subliminal, the better the results.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see a description of what all is in Limitless and what the goals of the program are

My question would be how it will be different from the Limitless modules in Emperor and S & S?

This is extremely exciting news! I can’t wait to read the product description for Limitless standalone!

1 Like

When I asked you about masked versions on August 30th, you told me:

We’re moving into our new office next week and installing new, upgraded equipment. Then, we’re going to create the masked versions.

Now, almost two months later, you still haven’t started working on them and have no concrete plans to? (your “roadmap” is undefined and can extend for as long as you later decide it should)

Sorry, but this is simply dishonest. We’ve been giving you the benefit of the doubt as a new company, but this requires an effort from your end to support your existing products and customers.

Your early products are not finished. People with the ultrasonic-only products can not even set the volume properly without playing it on their smartphone and using a paid, third-party app.

If we want to use it on our computer, we just have to guess on the volume, which is ridiculous considering playing it at the wrong volume can have negative health effects in the short- and long-term.

Some, like myself, have tried using other masked products to judge volume. This is already ridiculous, but it turns out that SubClub doesn’t even have a consistent volume among their own products, so there’s no way of knowing if your ultrasonic volumes match up to a masked version from your own or other products.

I’ve already been using Mogul for almost 2 months, because I bought it after Sovereign’s reply to my question about masked versions. Apparently my trust in him was misguided. How long do I have to wait to have a finished product? Another 2 months? 6 months? A year?

By which time there’ll already be a new and improved version released separately?

I like the subs I have now and would like to continue supporting you guys, but man, are you making it hard. You’re making the exact same mistakes you criticize your main competitor for, e.g., unfocused product line and misleading marketing.

I would’ve already bought at least one or two more subs by now if you had just released the masked versions when you said you would. I’ve also been wanting to record some of my experiences, but instead I’m checking the forum every week for news on masked versions.

1 Like

It seems obvious for me :slight_smile: look, S&S is directed to achieve sex & seduction goals, therefore LIMITLESS module category will help to achieve this goals specifically: model success PUAs, get access to your inner seduction skills that a lay dormat in your psyche, quick absorbation of PUAa skills and etc. LIMITLESS in Emperor is supporting different goals: become your best version of yourself in wide spectrum. LIMITLESS stand-alone will have the widest and deepest impact on your learning abilities, literally unf*ck your learning genius, therefore you will succeed in learning any kind of information, is it wealth related or relationship. If you watched the movie LIMITLESS (with Bradly Cooper) if not - watch it. I feel that Subliminal Club guys are creating an MP3 version of NZT-48 (if you understand what I mean). Hope this helps.

God bless Subliminal Club :slight_smile:

It isn’t obvious to me. I would guess the version in Emperor is probably a whole lot like the standalone, the problem is that I do not know that for sure, and neither do you.

I figure these subs are pretty good but they couldn’t possibly get anybody to a place as amazing as that of a fictional super-nootropic.

@dorfmeister I think Dmitry mean’t it in a tongue and cheeky kind of way :slight_smile:

Sure. My experience up to this point is that a subliminal can produce noticeable but not radical change in behavior and personality. I don’t want to build up or over hype things for myself, then if my expectations are exceeded I can be very happy. If my expectations are too high, I am sure to be disappointed.

I see the subliminal as a sort of workout for the mind. A process of conditioning that leads to improvement over fairly long periods of time. I have found, in the past, that the process seemed to get short-circuited if I had too many different tracks in the mix, though, to be fair, these were not Subliminal Club tracks, of which I have only been using for just short of two months at this point. I have Emperor and S&S running, and while I have lots of goals, I am a bit worried about spreading my listening to thin. If the Limitless modules in Emperor and S&S can be generally effective I would prefer not to add another standalone track.

Anyway, we can have some experiments, right? :slight_smile:

For me, SC already outperformed ALL subliminal programs I ever used before, including those of “6 stage & 500$“, if you understand what I mean.

Let’s just see what SC guys are preparing for us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

INCORRECT.

Both Emperor and Sex & Seduction have masked versions. The original products were never meant to be sold with masked versions – we were originally an ultrasonic-only company. Given that so many people asked for masked versions, we’ve included them in future releases. The reason why we’re waiting to create masked versions for the older products is because @Fire has since honed his script writing skills even more and we’re going to UPGRADE all of the original programs with the new optimizations. This is a startup with just two full-time employees handling every aspect of the business.

INCORRECT.

Frequensee – the app we recommend – is free on Google Play and 99c on the Apple app store.

If you don’t want to use Frequensee, there are plenty of FREE spectrum analyzers on both stores.

INCORRECT.

If you want to use it on your computer, simply use Frequensee on your phone to determine the volume of the subliminal. These instructions are detailed in the included instruction manual with your purchase.

The volume is not consistent by design. S&S uses a new build method that required higher volume to properly mask the subliminal track. I’m not going into any more detail than that, because I’m not giving out trade secrets, but we’re working on a hotfix to address the issue.

But, you’re making this more difficult than necessary. Use Frequensee to determine the current volume of the subs. It takes less than a minute to do.

You didn’t get a half-finished product. You got a full product. Mogul was never meant to have a masked track, hence why the instruction manual for it doesn’t really mention masked. The unique way we create our subliminals made it hard to create traditional masked tracks. However, after enough customers started asking for masked tracks, we started working on developing the technology, which we began with Emperor and finalized with Sex & Seduction (hence the volume issue).

Making a masked track isn’t just throwing a water sound over the subliminal – they’re actually 5x harder to build than ultrasonics. One of the processes in building a masking track can take up to 5 hours before you can continue. Developing technology from scratch takes awhile. So, you’ll just have to remain patient.

Customers get free upgrades of all purchased subliminals unless we rebuild the subliminal completely from scratch. At that point, it would be Mogul 2.

What’s unfocused about it? No one else has complained about not understanding the intended path.

The Alpha and Entrepreneur Path:
Ascension → Mogul → Emperor

-or-

Ascended Mogul → Emperor

The Romance and Seduction line:
Sex & Seduction (outer game) → Primal (inner game) → Unannounced
… with Sex Mastery X available as a booster for those who want it.

Misleading marketing?

See anything about masked versions? Be thankful that we listen to our customers and actually add the features they want. I know you’re frustrated, but a lot of the issues you stated can be easily resolved by using Frequensee.

6 Likes

As I see it, simply using any subliminal is an experiment.

I do like these better already than the subs by that company that cannot be named, but is known by everyone who is into subliminals.

Since I am listening 18 to 20 hours a day to Emperor and S&S I am definitely giving the subs a chance to show me what is possible with them. I am planning to keep running them for a long time to give them a proper trial, which is probably a year for the two titles I am running right now.

1 Like

They can, it just takes much longer than people want to invest. Hence why we’re building Subliminal Club as a lifestyle brand powered by awesome tech. We want to make running subliminals as easy as breathing – just turn it on and let it play nonstop. That’s what I do. I have personalized versions of subliminals that just run NON-STOP and I let them do their thing (except for when I’m testing new subs).

I’ve been running subliminals non-stop for years, and when I look at where I was a few years ago versus where I am now, I realize just how much change actually took place.

Since Emperor and S&S have intertwined goals (a man that does good with women tends to get boosted confidence and do well in other places), you shouldn’t be running too thin. And the module version of Limitless is in both, and thanks to the unique way we build our scripts, what you’re actually doing is just reinforcing that part of the programming – not redirecting the mind.

Our subs were meant to be mixed. Some mixes obviously get better results than others, but we always intended for our userbase to have fun experimenting.

5 Likes

I am willing to put the time in. I have multiple stations running the same subs 24 hours a day in my home and office. I probably get 18 to 20 hours of exposure per day.

I have been running subs since the 90s. Started running tapes with auto-reverse cassette decks. I have run both subs and tracks with audible affirmations as well as video subliminals from pretty much every source you could name going back to the early Konicov tapes, Inner Talk, Ross Jeffries, etc etc to the sub company that I won’t name that has over the last few years positioned itself as the industry leader. Many different producers and titles. Most of them were completely ineffective.

I have tended to give things that weren’t working all that well too much of a chance. I had an elaborate set of audible affirmations that I played relentlessly for two years. I got benefits but not to the level I’d like. I ran two cycles of a certain program that many talk about from a certain sub producer with OK results but nothing earthshaking. I ran a sub from a certain hypnotist for several months and felt nothing was happening. But certainly with the use of subliminals and hypnosis tracks I have had definite beneficial changes in my life. No doubt.

So I am ready to give Emperor and S&S a year of my time played 24 hours a day, because as far as I can see, with the nearly two months I have already put in, that these are probably the most effective subs I have used thus far.

4 Likes

So when should we expect the latest/upgraded S&S with the new Limitless module that’s been optimized to PrimalTech level? And are you working to include a masked track for the Unleashed version of S&S?

I’ve been running S&S since Oct. 12th (12 days), and haven’t noticed much from it as of yet. Started with the ultrasonic, and then switched to the masked version when it became available. Would like to give the Unleashed version a try, but don’t feel comfortable running an ultrasonic via headphones.

I think when SS is run with Primal we should see castastrophic increases in the effects

3 Likes

So if I understand this correctly, all subliminals are fine to mix, unless you specifically say otherwise. And you have not done that yet. And some modules will get better results results with mixing.

It’ll be awhile. We’re working through the backlog of subliminals right now before going back to update existing titles. As for Unleashed, probably not. It’s an experimental bonus.

Sex & Seduction is outer game. You’ll only “notice” things if you’re going out an interacting with women. If you look at all the reports of people that have gotten results, they were either out on a date, or talked to a woman, etc. We don’t really believe in the idea that an aura can do all the work for you.

3 Likes