Main Development Thread - New Dawn

Or even more interesting, what about a Weapons X technology UNLEASHED sub just for extreme creativity, especially for us that make money using their brains to come up with new ideas for marketings and products etc?

Sounds HOT to me.

1 Like

So will a module based upon S&S eventually be incorporated into an update of Emperor?

I am very intrigued as to know exactly what the design goals of Primal are now that SS is released.

S&S - Skills based outer game.
Primal - Hyper inner game.

That’s all I’ll say for now. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh come on let the cat out of the bag when is Primal going to be released ? :grin:

I bet they will announce it next week then release it mid november. They will probably try to release 1 a month. That way people can have atleast a few weeks into the 1 they just released.

1 Like

Looking foreward to it happy days :slight_smile:

Main optimizations are COMPLETE.

Only minor optimizations remain that will be done as the need arises.

Say hello to the PrimalTech Optimizations.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to hear more about it

Well – run Sex & Seduction and get back to us. That way, we can include those observations in Primal and future updates to S&S.

So does that mean that S&S has been updated just now?

So now you’re going to update the existing subliminals with these optimizations, right? If so, will we get some sort of notification as individual programs are updated?

2 Likes

I have been curious about that myself

1 Like

Existing subliminals will be updated when we’ve finished our current roadmap. And yes, of course you’ll get a notification. Download count will be reset for new versions also.

4 Likes

The Limitless module has been optimized to PrimalTech level.

2 Likes

When you release the module as a stand alone product, I would ask you guys to consider adding photographic memory/eidetic memory and something for ultra fast speed reading, maybe even absorb information from books on a subconscious level,that would be a gift for any student and any other professional.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Honestly i would not be surprised if they already have thought of that. They definitely seem to be on top of their game.

1 Like

Any idea when Limitless will be released?

@Fire I am really looking foreward to a subliminal that can enhance my learning ability. Would the primary focus on mental enhancement what about physical enhancement ? and yes the release date please :smile:

1 Like

Pre-orders for Limitless will be tomorrow and run for up until Nov. 2. Limitless will be released Nov 3.

4 Likes