EMPEROR Suggestions Thread

I concur. Will see what @Fire can do.

Last call for suggestions. Emperor script will be locked down within the next 2 days and built.

Something fpr general health, better sleep, prioritize sleeping earlier so more can be done next day. Something for quality food too idk.

1 Like

No, sorry for the confusion –

The masked version is standard Emperor. The masked build itself is new (since we previously only offered ultrasonics), hence why it’s titled “Experimental.”

We’ve received good reports regarding the masked version, so I’ll be renaming the masked version and updating everyone’s download links.

May I know what “reality bending” is really about? I am sure it is more than just a nice-sounding term, but is it what it is? How much can reality be bent and I am hoping to hear from users (including myself) who have had their reality “bent” soon;

It’s pretty much how it sounds like - modifying reality in order to get you closer to your goals. How this occurs is up to your subconscious.

It’s different from manifestation, but they work hand-in-hand.

Check out some of the journals on here, for example - Better and Better: Alexander's Journal

But, I bet you can wait a little while and others will tell you more about their experiences specifically related to reality bending.

Without giving too much away due to trade secret, “reality bending” refers to scripting that attempts to influence the deepest layers of your subconscious – the parts that define your personal reality.

Here’s a rather cryptic analogy:

For those of you old enough, remember the Game Genie and/or Game Shark cheat devices for video games? Those who don’t, the Game Genie was a piece of hardware you could attach to a video game and then enter codes that would alter the game’s functions, logic and reality, granting the player things like infinite lives, invincibility, or starting the game with abilities you normally had to work harder for…

3 Likes

Hi there i have been listening to an alpha male programme which i will not name for the last 2 months i intend to buy emperor tonight and start on that. Do you think i should have a time break in between before i start emperor because my subconscious is running the other programme? Also i am very interested in the sex and seduction programme you are working on, will we be able to run it with emperor like people have run ascend and mogul etc thanks

No, you should be able to jump right into Emperor. Just make sure you commit and run it for 3-6 months without mixing it with other subliminals by other companies. Our subliminals will mix just fine, though results will be diluted.

1 Like

OK just bought Emperor and downloaded it, can i just confirm that the original version is ultrasonic and the experimental versions are masked and ultrasonic. If I want to listen to the masked in the day which will be experimental and the silent version of the original at night can i do that? Or should i stick to either experimental masked and silent or the original which is ultrasonic hope you know what i mean just want to double check before i proceed thanks

The masked version is standard Emperor. We haven’t offered masked versions before, so the masked is an experimental masked build – but the script is standard Emperor.

Emperor EXTREME has a slightly modified script and a COMPLETELY different build method. Use it at your own risk – we make no claims whatsoever to that one in regards to results.

The regular Emperor ultrasonic is the stable version of Emperor guaranteed to bring results.

3 Likes

@slickman Hey man. Good to see you again. My name probably rings a bell.

HeyJcast good to see you hear how you getting on with emperor i am starting my 2nd week. So far so good getting a good nights sleep so its curing my insomnia lol

Just a question but has anyone reported results for the extreme emperor version?

Check my journal. After the 2 or 3rd day, I used emperor extreme for my 1st month and reported my observations and experiences.

Awesome info… Thanks man

What are you running now?

Can i run/stack Gaming mastery or Muay Thai while running Emperor

Yes, all subliminals are made to be stacked.

Mostly Emperor regular and the masked version 25% of the time.