Lion - 2022 - March to October

Been thinking of creating a writing ZP subliminal as I’ve got that itch to write again (was a passion of mine earlier in life)

So eager to see how you get on with your custom bud :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good catch!

:grin::grin::grin:

It’s been around 7 years since I started. But I only do it to stretch and move. Nothing fancy like the yoga experts do.

I learned the routines in a gym once and practice it at home. Keeps me limber and even helps me be calmer in mind (similar to meditation).

Ah the writing bug is a constant itch once it bites you lol

The custom I have currently build was a REBUILD of a previous custom which isn’t exactly a writing custom (although it does have Ultimate Writer in it). I was debating between it and the writing custom and ended up falling for the rebuild discount lol.

If things don’t work out with the rebuild custom, I will build the writing custom. Talking about writing customs, @JayFlex has build one which is working very well for him. I will point you to his journal entry regarding this:

2 Likes

Day 7
Rest

Yesterday was the hardest day to keep myself away from food. Hunger pangs throughout the day. Add to that a throbbing headache. Thankfully I was aware from my previous experiences that OMAD produces such symptoms.

Today on the other hand was blessedly much better. No headaches. And hunger pangs only during lunch time.

Feels good to be able to master my hunger. And on top of that, feel lighter in mind and body.

6 Likes

Days 8 - 12
Rest

Had some reconcilliation plus some personal issues magnify the recon a bit. Which is why I wasn’t updating this thread for a couple of days.

Took some rest days which became a washout. And luckily the personal problem I had also resolved itself.

Will resume running my stack from tomorrow. Which will include my custom.

4 Likes

Day 13
Paragon

I have decided to run Paragon by itself for a while. I could use all the concentration on physical healing that I can get.

The Khan Custom is too heavy and would take away my mental resources from Paragon especially since the K custom does focus on some physical shifting and a heavy Khan ST4 Core. To add to that, it is an unfocused custom that would also interfere with processing, so I won’t risk it.

Also there is a high possibility of healing overtaking anything else and hence the subliminal tug of war won’t serve me.

So either I will run a relatively light main store title like Limitless or UA or RM or something else along with Paragon. Or make a focused writing custom like I planned before.

No hurry on making a new custom though. Will make one when am inspired to do so.

5 Likes

Day 14
Rest

Been watching a lot of YouTube lately. Mostly about strange conspiracies like Inner Earth myths that sound surprisingly accurate (Mr Mythos is an excellent YT channel for such info).

Am also regaining interest in religions. Am mostly atheist but I do think there is a lot of information hidden within the sacred texts of most religions and in the writings of mystics and heretics.

There is some power within us that I have yet to understand. I don’t mind not understanding it fully but can I atleast use it to keep myself healthy? Sometimes it seems like a very long journey just to reach health for myself that the normal man and woman take for granted.

Maybe all this will make sense in the future thanks to the hindsight I gain then. But now it is a bit confusing.

I understand dating, computers, psychology, evolution, and so many things. But I don’t understand myself fully yet. Am I not seeing something because I don’t want to see it?

I don’t think knowing something is difficult. It is the courage to be able to admit that we have been wrong so far that is difficult to muster.

I willingly partake of the humble pie. Make that 3 plates of it. Thank you.

7 Likes

Day 15
Paragon

Am seeing loads of 11:11 and 1:11 this past week (including today). Must be something good.

In terms of adding another title to the stack, am thinking of Love Bomb. Could use some of that for a couple of days.

I think if you want to have a stack that is the closest thing to living life on easy mode, it would be:

• Paragon
  • R.I.C.H.
  • Love Bomb

Basically health, wealth and love, all in one stack. You would have to take action of course but I think it’s minimal when compared to other titles.

9 Likes

Day 16
Rest

I was just thinking today that I missed the once-in-a-while drama on the forum and DAMN someone just answered my wish. Be careful what you wish for. Yes indeedy.

Other than that, I was more contemplative than usual today. Several times, I got up from my seat and left what I was doing to just walk around. I wasn’t restless. More like a thoughtful “hmmmm” kind of walk. As if I just wanted my mind to breathe and not think.

I was also a bit undecided on whether to add Love Bomb to Paragon. But yeah, it won’t hurt at all to add it until a better idea comes along.

I had tried Love Bomb Ultima and Love Bomb ZP before and they always gave quick results. Especially the ZP version.

5 Likes

Day 17
Paragon
Love Bomb

Love Bomb is as good as I remember. Am more social now. A feeling of wanting to give has opened up my heart. Am genuinely joking around feeling confident in myself. My jokes land and when I was discussing something serious today, I was kind but firm. Which actually helped the other person accept my point. Love Bomb is da bomb!

Am gonna continue this stack for a while. It’s a good one. And I am finding that it suits me to have a stack of between 1 to 2 titles at a time. That’s the optimum solution for me.

6 Likes

I love Love Bomb!

I run it when I do for what feels like a combination of self-love and gratitude. It seems to me that it helps the other subs “activate” faster.

6 Likes

Amen!

I agree. SaintSovereign even mentioned once that it has a boosting affect on the other titles in the stack.

And that makes sense since gratitude and love makes our mind and our life receptive to positive manifestations.

5 Likes

Day 18
Ascension Chamber

Did some visualisation of a couple of things I want to manifest while running AC. Lets see how it goes.

Freedom of heart continues with Love Bomb. But my mind is restless and want to engage and do something creative. And for that reason am thinking of putting together a writing custom which will be more focused than the previous one I made in this thread.

Am fussing a lot on the modules in this custom though haha! And I think am procrastination by avoiding just building it. Anyway, am close to finalising one so the suspense to my dear readers will end soon lol.

4 Likes

How is fat burner and your omad going?

1 Like

I did OMAD for 10 days and it did help me lose some weight.

I didn’t want to continue though since Paragon requires energy and fasting isn’t recommended when running it.

3 Likes

Day 19
Paragon
Love bomb

Day 20
Rest

Day 21
Paragon
Love bomb

Am postponing building my writing custom for a couple of days. A mixture of not being inspired enough to build one AND the desire to read the new Objectives of the ZP titles before making a decision is what has given me pause.

It is possible that after reading the Objectives of the main store titles, choosing one or two of them would be enough do the job instead of a custom.

Meanwhile it’s day 21 today and so I will do a 3 to 5 day washout to give me enough time to decide what my next stack will be.

3 Likes

5 Day Washout

Day 1
Paragon

Had a very relaxing washout period where I could feel the effects of Love Bomb settling in. Was more patient and loving the past few days while I planned 2 new customs to start the next 21 day cycle of this journey with.

Had built one of them yesterday and the other one today so am waiting for them to arrive. Here they are:

AUTHOR ZP

1. Renaissance Man Core
  2. Ultimate Artist Core
  3. Ultimate Writer
  4. Sacred Words
  5. RAIKOV
  6. Blue Skies
  7. Informaticon
  8. I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
  9. The Streams
  10. The Single Point
  11. Carpe Diem Ascended
  12. Productivity Unleashed
  13. Machine: Action
  14. Natural Winner
  15. Overdrive
  16. The Spotlight
  17. Gloryseeker
  18. True Sell
  19. Sultan
  20. Mosaic

ALPHA ZP

1. Khan ST4 Core
  2. WANTED Core
  3. Godlike Masculinity
  4. Alpha of Alpha
  5. Lion IV
  6. Iron Frame
  7. Emperor’s Voice
  8. Dragon Tongue
  9. Song of Joy
  10. APS: Hair
  11. Facial Morphing
  12. SPS: Fat Burn
  13. Apollon
  14. Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
  15. Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
  16. Male Enhancement
  17. SPS: Endocrine System
  18. SPS: Renal System
  19. Inner Gasoline
  20. Mosaic

Dense customs alright especially ALPHA, but I wanted to run these two with Paragon and also have Renaissance Man, Ultimate Artist, Khan and WANTED running in my subconcious cause these are the titles I want to end up embodying.

Tagging fellow-writers @JayFlex and @Mithras to check out the AUTHOR custom.

9 Likes

AUTHOR ZP looks great!

Which modules where the runner-ups?

Are you working on a project?

1 Like

Thank you, @Mithras :pray:

Wanted to include a couple more modules like Wealth Limit Destroyer, Yggdrasil, Joie De Vivre, etc but I think these modules will do the job well.

More of wanting to get inspired to write books (not published yet). Poetry is my forte but would love to branch into non-fiction and fiction as well. Fiction is the toughest for me but hopefully this custom will help.

1 Like

I like the author custom a lot. The use of mosaic is a good idea with the other custom. I also like that you included the spotlight, that should help with drawing people to your book online.

1 Like

Thank you, @JayFlex :pray:

I always try to include Mosaic in my customs to encourage the customs to stack well with each other or with main store titles.

That’s the idea. And even though Gloryseeker has Internet fame included in it, I thought it would be a good thing to maximize online marketing.

1 Like