Sage’s Rise: the Wanted Son of Lightning

:+1::muscle::sunglasses:

02/08/21

I had a great conversation with the random girl at the doctor’s office this morning when I was getting an orthopedic checkup. I initiated it in a very nonchalant way without intending anything but she kept it going, and we ended up talking until she was called into the back.

When she came back out, she walked right in front of me and asked me what my name is, and after I told her, she told me hers and said it was great talking to you.

We were both wearing masks but even so I could tell that without much effort I had her smiling and enjoying herself.

She was pretty cute if the upper half of her face was anything to judge by, gorgeous light brown eyes (she was half Korean, “half German”).

Sweet little ass too loljusthadtoputthatinthere

2 Likes

I could have very easily gotten her number from her at the very least, if I had wanted to. :slight_smile: Which I did, but I try to stay loyal.

1 Like

02/11/21

I have been listening to my stack consistently besides this morning, I only have looped AQ and RU once. Things have been going well for me. I’ve been having trouble sleeping after a certain amount of time that I can’t very well say is Rebirth, but I’m going to test and stop listening past 4 hours before I sleep, if I can manage it.

@Sage_Ninjistic, what’s your stack, do you have a journal?

AscensionQ x Mind’s EyeQ x RebirthU. I do, and you’re on it my good sir.

Unfortunately, I changed my journal name months ago and I came figure out how to do it again.

Let’s move this to your journal then, I can’t find it, but you can tag me if you want :slight_smile:

This thread we’re on is my journal but I have it named with Emperor because that was my original title. However, I realized at some point, I realized that my walking my desired path would probably come along an easier road were I to lay down proper foundations, in this case AscensionQ, Mind’s EyeQ and Rebirth. After which Emperor likely will rise to the forefront of my use again, but likely in a custom.

Unfortunately, as of the last few months, my journal has been sorely neglected and insights negligible as I felt that since I caught my work injury and have been primarily at home recovering with not much to do, I haven’t had as much (noticeable) things to write about besides internal changes and benefits which, though they are just as important to me, don’t draw me to journal as often. This was another reason I rationalized that I could probably use a foundational title over EQ. This will soon change though, as having typed that out, I feel the flaw in that.

My goals for the near future are rather basic; purchase my first home, get a vehicle for myself and my girl and kid, develop spiritually and dive deeper into the world of magick (which has been my obsession the past few weeks and I noticed you’re a bit versed in, holla atcha boi) and alchemy, as well as other, more self gratifying pursuits, like sex and stuff.

What have you noticed from Ascension and Mind’s Eye so far? :blush:

1 Like

I slightly edited the last post. What I’ve noticed:

• an improvement in self esteem

• less anxiety in public

• less “fear” of pretty women

• more desires to build goals and work towards them

• more manifestations occurring in line with what I feel to be revealing my life’s purpose (such as finding a post about magick on here weeks ago and discovering a whole new world I knew of but never noticed, if that makes sense)

• I’m more calm in the face of antagonization, and where I am not, I see my triggers quickly. In fact, it was one of your posts that was a catalyst to something I realized I was doing. Namely, polarizing thoughts that were in a polarity that didn’t suit my desire.

• an obvious one being an improvement in visualization.

I haven’t been able to visualize most of my life, and yet, in the past… Month? Maybe a bit more? I’ve seen what I consider a huge improvement in calling visuals into my mind.

And other benefits :slight_smile: I only recently added RU, so I can’t speak on that one too much yet.

2 Likes

04/05/21

I have not updated my online journal in awhile, and really, there’s no reason for it other than laziness. My stack (Ascension, RebirthQ and Diamond) has remained consistent, even through all of the badass releases and updates lately.

@RVconsultant, would you mind changing the title of this journal to “Fiery Jewel Purified through Ascension”, please?

I’m going to dedicate myself to this one again, I’ve had so many insights and realizations that I regret not journaling.

Plus, it’s nice having a place to ramble.

So, over the next few days, I’m going to post little random insights I’ve had about myself through Ascension. Little (or big) changes, shifts in thinking and habits.

One thing that might need seem a big deal to anyone else, but…

Doing dishes at home doesn’t irritate me anymore, lol.

If ah sees they needs to be done, ah does em.

My inner sense of status and power grew massively without me noticing. THIS IS WHY THEY TELL US TO JOURNAL

More later.

2 Likes

04/21/21

Playlist:

Rebirth Qv2 x1
Ascension Qv2 x1
DIAMOND Uv2 x1
Rebirth Qv2 x1

I haven’t been hydrating as well in the last few days and it shows in the stressed feeling my head began to feel halfway through DIAMOND. After drinking water, I was fine again of course.

I have decided to replace DIAMOND with Paragon Complete in order to speed the recovery of my ankle. It’s about time I get up and moving again in more ways than one. I’m playing the first loop now. Less then five minutes in, I notice movement in my lower back, which has been bugging me for a long time now and progressively getting worse recently.

I saw a chiropractor and got an adjustment yesterday, and he wants me to get a picture taken of my spine to see what’s going on as he thinks I’m too young to be having these issues. So that is another way Paragon may or may not benefit me.

I also noticed it in my head as senses of pressure and cloudiness for a moment, but when as I type this, my mind is suddenly clearing, like the sun breaking through overcast clouds that hit very suddenly.

I’ll update more later.

I also got R.I.C.H with it as well, in order to go later on with my up and coming custom.

Summary

Cores:

Ascended Mogul
Primal Core
Inner Circle
Limitless

Modules:

Mastermind
Dynasty
Faith Unyielding
Jupiter
Yggdrasil
Potentiator
Sexual Manifestation
Lifeblood Fable
Dominion
Dragon’s Tongue
Direct Influencing Aura
Carpe Diem Ascended
Mystery
Lion IV
Foundation
Eye of the Storm
New Beginnings
Atman
Mercy Protocol
Virtue Series: Hope
Financial Success: Reality Shifter
Secret Source
Virtue Series: Temperance
SPS: Skeletal System

I have several modules to eliminate but, that is a tomorrow thing. In the meantime I’m also waiting to hear back from Saint about a rank upgrade, so that is more time to muse over the custom.

1 Like

1 Like

What you think of someone running Ascension before any other program?

I feel Ascension provides lots of foundation which make other subs work properly. Other subs take very long to work or provide so much reconciliation without Ascension as a foundation.

2 Likes

I bought Ascension as my first sub and listened to it for 90 days back in 2020. Didn’t do anything to me.

1 Like

As someone that purchased Emperor first, ran through for a few months and then switched to Ascension, I do believe that Ascension is definitely one of the best starts for a beginner.

I wouldn’t want any beginner reading this to think Ascension is weak in any way, shape or form because it’s touted as the entry sub here.

No, Ascension is a great sub for anyone starting out at ANY level, lest they already be where they consider themselves ‘ascended’.

Which is basically no one in 80-90% of the world population, because we all have goals. We all have something we want to improve, to change. We all could use a boost in confidence in some area, a nice nudge here or there.

I would recommend Ascension just because it is smooth, natural, authentic manliness.

I avoid using alpha in this description cuz most people’s idea of an alpha is what Khan is more geared towards, I daresay.

Ascension has built my inner sense of self-worth, and it isn’t something you’ll notice right away. You won’t even notice the extent of it if you’re not journaling and/or highly self aware. I saw your post @Sigma11 and you were the only person I saw that had that experience - or lack of - with Ascension. Did you ever try to run it again? Fun fact, if I hadn’t decided to take a chance, you had almost convinced me to not try Ascension out, lol

Luckily, I do consider myself self aware cuz my journal plummeted after I switched from Emperor, lolol. But no, in all seriousness, I am a man and I feel that, and know that in a way that is more real then any show of dominance and social posturing.

I’m a man in the most relaxed, calm way, with a calm fire that allows for no disrespect to me. My girlfriend has grown to respect it, though there was many times of resistance.

Imma have to tag someone who was asking me about Ascension in this post, if I can find that thread…

But yeah, @pacman, Ascension is the shit. If I could force a fifth core in there, I would seriously consider jamming Ascension in there.

2 Likes

What’s up with your ankle?

1 Like