Sage’s Rise: the Wanted Son of Lightning

Khan definitely comes to mind.
With the priorities of your goals
Ascension and Primal as well.
I would do Primal not PS.
I’ve played with both and Primal is total inner game it’s awesome. It just adds wild man masculinity -sexual instinct, love, could give no fucks in the best way, it’s so high status because it could give less shit about status. Khan I imagine would be similar.

PS is awesome to, but the drive and push to seduce and make life about that makes it less versatile in a way and harder to stack

Why do you say you don’t have anyway to start a business?

Computer with internet in a 1st world country is all that a lot of people have needed.

I don’t know your mitigating circumstances, preferences, or desires so take that with a grain of salt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s pretty much down to either Khan, Ascension or Primal :slight_smile:
I have Primal Seduction but I’ve only used it for maybe two weeks at this point, plus Primal is only a part of that so I feel as if it would affect results.

I feel as if ST1 would be good for me to use as well. I think Regeneration is doing me good, in fact I’m sure of it. I want to compound those results.

I suppose my wording was bad in that, I know better then that. What I meant is that I lack business know how and am a bit unmotivated to learn about it, though that will surely change now that I’ve worded that and know (funny how that works).

So yeah, goals being:

• improved relationship with family
• increases in drive, charisma, appeal
• healthier and greater sense of masculinity
• manifesting my desired sex life

The sex I have is good but I want more and better.

• increased income
• ability to assert myself in social and personal situations and speak up for myself
• confidence and self-worth increases

And more! @Azriel

1 Like

I love your description of Primal. I’ve read most of AzrielQ but I don’t recall you using Primal - was that early on, or is it another journal or is it in a custom of yours? :slight_smile:

Also, how would you compare Ascension with Primal?

that’s the spirit! If 10 months on Emperor has taught me anything it’s that I’m responsible…can’t is unwilling, and that’s ok-but the power comes from recognizing the difference :slight_smile:

If I were in your shoes I’d do 1 month Ascension, 1 month Ascenion+Primal , Khan Stage 1 with Primal and then just khan 2-4 solo.

2 Likes

I’ll definitely take your recommendation into consideration!

2 Likes

I don’t even know if that is an effective way to run it lol, that’s just my sense.
Looking forward to hearing your journey whichever way you decide to go.

1 Like

12/08/20

Short update. I still haven’t smoked since I’ve been home, for over a month now.

I’ve only played Sex Mastery while I decide what direction I’m going with subs, one loop every other day for three days. Yesterday was the end of my self prescribed break period, so it’s time to figure it out,

2 Likes

@pacman

@subliminalguy

@BLACKICE

Any of you want to comment here on running subliminals and being in a relationship, and possible things that might happen?

3 Likes

Well on Khan my partner started keeping little distance. Mainly because i became more dominant. Some women love dominant men and some hate them. Some women prefer to be in control. I also noticed my partner not paying so much attention to me. Now with this what had happened is that Khan raised my worth so much that i was expected the external to bow down to me. Strangers will give me that instant wow and respect especially ladies but my partner was the opposite. She maybe needed time to adjust to the new me. New me i mean new energy new aura,pheromones etc.
Your standards will also be raised drastically meaning you may not find your partner so attractive like before :thinking: :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for your input dude!

@Sage_Ninjistic

Check out the above post for some insights that might help!

3 Likes

Hey, thanks for the town cry, RV!

@pacman I believe I read your Khan journal and if I remember correctly, did you also listen to Ascension for a time? If yes, how was that experience? I ask because I purchased it last night, and want to know what to expect :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very similar to Khan but less dominance etc. Basically what had happened is that my partner sensed that im improving etc and she didnt know how to respond to that. I also felt im better but not so much like Khan.

3 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic
What are you afraid of?
Whats the reason to run Ascension instead of Emperor ?

Less fear than worry.

Worry that because I haven’t begun to start a business and don’t plan on it at this very point in life and because I’m not actively working because of my fractured ankle (worker’s comp), that I’m not giving Emperor the ACTION to enact itself in my life. I ran it for…I forget how long lol, 2 or 3 months, up until I was injured, and I enjoyed it. But I felt like in the interim it might be beneficial to run something less specifically driven.

Plus, a few lines on the Ascension sales page speak to me. The parts about becoming less dependent mentally and emotionally, finding your life’s purpose and a couple of other things are more than ideal to me.

I’m by no means giving up on Emperor forever, though! Like I said, I like Emperor but my fear (maybe you did have the right word after all) is that I’m wasting my time on it right now, and that it’s something to be applied later with better foundations :slight_smile:

Being kinda newly 27, I feel the need to make changes but I don’t know which way to go, what transport to use, what tools to utilize and what the end destination is;

And that’s what I’m hoping Ascension will help with.

3 Likes

As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve got a strong internal resistance to running Khan. The mental concept I’ve got of Khan is a mix between the characters of Khal Drogo (Game of Thrones) and Raza (Iron Man), and personally I find both characters to be offputting. A little too alpha for my liking.

I did run Emperor V4 for a few weeks, and while it definitely had a positive effect on my relationship but it had a detrimental effect on my career so I stopped it. I was also running SMx2 at that time, which absolutely contributed to the sexy fun times.

The SMx2 + Sanguine + Emperor stack had a very nice outcome… we got pregnant over the xmas holiday last year, and my daughter is just over 3 months old now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I then ran Stark for a few weeks in the springtime, and felt very creative and playful and also cultivated a more relaxed mindset towards money. I still need some work in this regard, but it helped. I credit Stark + Sanguine with helping me relax more in general, my wife and I went on a vacation with a couple of friends in June (as soon as things opened up again after the first lockdown ended) and we had an amazing time. In the past I’ve had difficulties relaxing, and often catch myself checking emails or looking in on business stuff when I’m supposed to be off.

I’ll share more details in a journal entry of my own shortly, but the quick version is I’ve been running Halcyon since mid September off and on, but it hasn’t yet delivered the mindset I want. Which, I must admit, may not even be possible. Since my relationship role now includes “father”, I’ll comment on that aspect too. In the past I’ve had difficulty relaxing into the moment and enjoying simple pleasures… I don’t have a reference for comparison as I got Halcyon right around the time of my daughter’s birth, but I do see a huge difference now in how much I can enjoy a simple little pleasure… I’ve previously mentioned noticing how pretty ripples and sunlight reflections in a puddle were, but also I’m much less inhibited now… at least at home. I’ve never enjoyed singing, and even in “mandatory” singing situations, such as at someone’s birthday, I’d usually be super quiet so nobody could hear me. But now not only do I enjoy singing to my daughter (her squealing laughter is one of the best sounds I’ve ever heard!) I actually think I’m not too bad now… Granted, it’s a goofy version of “wheels on the bus” and “old macdonald” and not a flawless rendition of con te partiro… but still :rofl:

Final thoughts before I turn this into a journal of my own… depending on the subs, listening within a relationship depends a lot on your partner too. In some cases I’ve read about, partners react negatively when someone starts to level up with subs. In my case, my wife levels up too… she doesn’t listen to subs per se (aside from the times we both listened to SMx2… :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:) but she’ll generally match what I’m doing, with a version of her own. I do pushups or use resistance bands, she does pilates… I start tracking my weight, bodyfat %, etc… she does too, and even makes a friendly competition out of it… Having a partner who is not only supportive of your goals but is inspired by them too, is a HUGE plus.

6 Likes

Thanks for the detailed account! Imma have to reread that again as I’m in public

Yes, I second that… thank you for this detailed account! Exactly!

I hope this benefits other couples too!

1 Like

Why not go AM then emperor again.
Just a suggestion

1 Like

If I were going to use AM, I would do that after I do Ascension itself, first. Just to have things have a certain graduation.

2 Likes

Looking forward to hearing about your experience on Ascension after running Emperor.
I think that’s a smart choice, especially if your feeling unable to fulfill on Emperor’s programming at the time.

1 Like