Sage’s Rise: the Wanted Son of Lightning

Note for future reference: I am going to use my ladies bluetooth earbuds.

Next time I’ll use my HD 280 Pros.

First Album Art Pick:

3 Likes

Liking the artwork

1 Like

May 2nd, 2021

First impressions: I listened to it yesterday while watching Alvin and the Chipmunks with my son.

Little notes I took yesterday: "I have to keep the volume on the very lowest level while listening because it seems loud otherwise and stresses my brain. The lowest volume is perfect.

Feeling minor state shifts 10 minutes in. Feeling prickling in my genitals.

Just drove to carl’s jr to get food, the woman at the counter’s derriere was astonishing. She absolutely jumps to get into jeans. She seemed into me but I wasn’t much interested except in briefly admiring her butt.

Feeling just a bit of minor head pressure, the kind I associate with a new title. But it’s very minor and I’ve been mentally exhausted all day any way.

The first play through was very smooth, maybe that’s the name embedding? Not sure but I’m going to run another loop just to see.

Yeah, the second loop is digging a bit more deep. Bodily twitching, mini spinal convulsions as it seems energy is being perhaps optimized.

This smoothened out quickly. 45 minutes into the second loop, I feel a bit more heavy cognitively. I think I’ll do two loops either every other day, or if I feel good tomorrow I’ll tentatively try each day."

Today: I woke up earlier as I often do. My head is clear and smooth, and it hasn’t been for days. My gf and I had sex last night. I ejaculated, but I’m not drained today. I was a bit more interested in her pleasure than myself, but no real shifts there that I can tell.

I don’t recall any dreams last night, but I haven’t for awhile now.

I’m going to let myself Be for an hour, and if I still feel good, I’ll forego my every other day plan and go straight to x2 day.

Anything that comes to mind for me, I’ll jot down.

Thank you, it’s probably not permanent but it is the best one I found last night.

1 Like

I have listened to one loop and I am giving myself one hour at least of time before I decide if I’ll run another.

In the meantime, I am creating a spiritual custom draft while watching Finding Nemo with my son (I never realized how scary Bruce the Shark was until now). I’m also just finishing listening to a few different iAwake audios.

While reading on here last night, I noticed a few people saying that you can run any title with spiritual modules if you’ve studied the Kyballion.

I hadn’t considered this approach before, but it makes sense. As such, I’m thinking of other options to have for cores. I have gotten my modules list down to a respectable size, so I’m going to take a break on that.

Here is my first draft of a custom, to be worked with:

Ascension Core
Limitless Core
Survival Instinct Core

Arcane Mastery
Awakened Perception
Chosen of Venus
Deep Sleep
Divine Will
Dream Traveler
EGO ADSUM
Empath
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Gratitude Embodiment
I AM
Immortal’s Blade
Inner Gasoline
Joie de Vivre
Journey’s Guide
Intuition Enhancer
Limit Destroyer
Mosaic
Negative Energy Transmission
Omnidimensional
Power Awareness
Pragya
Pride Unborn
Spiritual Freedom
Spiritual Reality Alignment
The Architect
The Flow
The Merger of Worlds
Wayfinder

Update: I will be running another loop after breathwork.

My basic goals for spirituality is to more diligently on attaining my personal Christhood, as well as improving my personal magick/spiritual practice and studies.

1 Like

I fell asleep with my playlist going on accident I guess, because I woke up to several Ultimas and a couple ultrasonics having played through :exploding_head:

Luckily it looks like only Ascension Qv2 was the only ultrasonic that played, twice.

I may have to take a rest day though, the last thing that was going through was Mind’s Eye Terminus², such I’ve never played before. It was masked over my phone speakers near my head so maybe I’ll be fine

1 Like

If this were a comic book, you could now expect to start manifesting powers soon. Sounds like an origin story.

1 Like

May 3rd

Things I have noticed from the initial implantation that is the seed of the Son of Lightning within me.

Nonchalance, in spades. I think Primal is the first bit of SoL that I am noticing because I am chill but in a very dominant way.

I have noticed while driving on the freeway that I don’t rage whatsoever at drivers driving recklessly or trying to cut me off, but I do very calmly block and attempt to do so. I am not prone to road rage but the level of calm assertiveness is obvious.

More later.

1 Like

I also had a memory come up of being fired by a boss that I liked and respected years ago, an event that was a turning point in how I treated work.

What was notable was the sense of determination that came up burning after I remembered him saying to me that this was my time to find out who I am for me and to become a man. That used to hurt, but it’s only fuel to my desire to succeed.

Beautiful women with astonishingly great bodies have been showing up whenever I go out, so @Yazooneh was right about how quick Gorgeous Manifestor works.

2 Likes

I’m down!
I decided to take a chance and run SoL anyway, as I felt fine waking up.

We’ll see if I manifest anything interesting :wink:

1 Like

I’m the type of guy that generally strides every where I go with a sense of purpose. It isn’t something I try to do anymore. Even as my ankle has been healing, I’ve noticed this happening more again.

It’s interesting, then, that one of the things I notice from the last two days of my custom is that when I’m walking somewhere like to my car or in public, I am noticing that I am relaxed and though I’m not moving slowly, it certainly feels that way.

I’m in no rush to go anywhere and I’m content to get there at my own pace.

I have a calm intensity about me that I think is cultivating.

I’m going to take some action today in order to utilize Ascended Mogul, probably by putting in applications for different places. Even though I’m still on workman’s comp, I want to get started on some pathways to Manifestation already

1 Like

Wow! You’re noticing results already!

1 Like

My next custom, in the series of Jupiter’s Legacy:

Athena’s Pride

Ascension Core
Limitless Core
Survival Instinct Core

Arcane Mastery
Awakened Perception
Chosen of Venus
Divine Will
Dream Traveler
Empath
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
I AM
Inner Gasoline
Joie de Vivre
Immortal’s Blade
Intuition Enhancer
Mosaic
Omnidimensional
Pragya
Spiritual Reality Alignment

1 Like

I’m thinking Mosaic should be included. (Yes I did notice it.)

1 Like

May I ask why? I agree obviously but I would value your insight.

I am considering which module to replace in order to supplement Limitless, something to boost the intellect.

Additional Son of Lightning insights.

Running two loops a day is absolutely no problem for me. Though I am tempted to increase it to three, I will finish out this sub week, observe my first rest days and see how it goes.

I ran Rebirth Ultima yesterday with it after I realized my mistake (out of logical panic) and had an enjoyable day. I’ll continue to update with any insights, and soon, pieces of my 5 year vision.

Many different modules in there. If it was all wealth modules or all status modules for example, then I wouldn’t recommend Mosaic. But there is such a variety, Mosaic should help.

1 Like