Sage’s Rise: the Wanted Son of Lightning

I like The Natural, I Am Jupiter, the Legend of Ascent (loving that one my guy @Azriel) , Primal/Jupiter/Sagittarius Rising…

…Lightning’s Path, Centaur (if only I had included limitless), Eagle’s Flight, Avatar of Jupiter, Chosen of Jupiter…

…Jupiterian Ascent, Rise of the Lightning and Ride the Lightning (shout out to Metallica).

Oh, and Spawn of Jupiter and Spawn of Lightning/Lightning’s Spawn

Defining a Man… Primal, Potentiator, New Beginnings, etc. I like this. Seems to convey an ongoing story, similar to Legend of the Ascent.

1 Like

04/30/21

Man, this year is going by quickly.

Anyways, I wanted to get my projected month plan for my custom out of my head before I visit the astral.

I will be using Unnamed solo for one month. I won’t even be playing my beloved DIAMOND at all for at least a calendar month.

The first sub week will be an every other day pattern with only three days of play in that week.

Por ejemplo, Monday/Wednesday/Friday for play days.
Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday will be off days.

This is to allow a theoretically efficient amount of time for the virgin parts of my subconsciousness to become accustomed to the idea of receiving the very much new scripting and suggestions.

The second week will be every other day, one loop, but 4 days. Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

The third week will be slightly different. It will still be 4 days of play, but consecutive days.

Monday-Thursday, with 3 consecutive days of rest.

The final week of the sub month will be the normal routine I’ve gone with since I started last year. Monday-Friday with weekends off :slight_smile:

I haven’t decided whether I will add Ascension back as my secondary, or if I’ll incorporate Limitless finally or if I’ll resume Mind’s Eye, or whether doing on/off weeks with Regen or Rebirth would be beneficial.

Or…

If I’m down to go long term finally and get started with Alchemist ST1. I’m already locked in with my custom and I plan to play that over half a year at the very least, so it might be worth considering.

@RVconsultant would you mind tagging anyone that you can think of experienced with stacking multistagers with other titles? I also would love to hear your experience as well

@Brandon are you stacking anything with Khan?

Now before it is suggested, Dragon Reborn is not a multi stage I plan to stack with a custom, not in the beginning stages of listening. I don’t want to overwhelm my custom with healing, I think New Beginnings may be enough for the initial growth blocks.

Beginning = 1-2 months to me.

Khan is of course an option and one that calls me often, but it isn’t my priority as of now as I’ve mentioned before to actively go out and dominate women. It is so very tempting though…Khan, not the other part.

Suggestions are always welcome.

Edit: P.S. I know my projected days of play don’t make sense if one is respecting rest days, which I almost always have. Those are merely templates :slight_smile:

1 Like

I might give off an indecisive air here, but, I have to vocalize my options to myself in some way in order to… Feel the right direction to go lol

I explain this not cuz I need to, but so others understand my introverted process of weighing potential.

I’m actually dropping Khan today as it doesn’t fit my objectives, only thing I was stacking it with was my custom MSQv2 and DRQv2.

I did stack Khan a while ago with Stark last year and it went well, I think Khan overpowered Stark a little in the results side but it worked well.

1 Like

Oh no, damn. Last I saw in your journal you were rocking well with the Khan. I guess I should catch up :o thanks for sharing though.

This was useful :slight_smile:

I literally decided a couple hours ago after reading the guy who made the Great Gatsby journal

1 Like

Ah yeah, I’m looking forward to seeing how that one goes :smiley:

The first day of May…

I have come to conclusion that I will be running a multi stager in tandem with Unnamed

I will be using my custom for the rest of 2021, and so I think any stacking arrangements should likewise be further reaching in goals.

It will be between Quantum Limitless and then Alchemist.

If I should run Alchemist, I would run each stage say, a month and a half. This would round out my projected use to six months. After I was satisfied with ST4, I would create my spiritual custom (which in all honesty I’ll probably start a draft on soon, just to get hyped on it).

Fortunately, I already have a few ideas for names for that custom above :wink: thanks again, guys.

Now if I were to choose Quantum Limitless on the other hand, I don’t see myself creating a QL based custom anytime soon. QL ST4 would have gone in Unnamed if that was the case.

So in terms of long, long term plans of 1 year plus, the Alchemist is the choice for me.

Like I said last night, I’ll be running my custom completely solo one full calendar month. I’ll probably count out 30 or 31 days ahead of my starting date just to ensure accuracy. Then, as I’m thinking now, I’m sticking the Alchemist in my stack and digging in for awhile.

I’m also going to avoid reading up on new titles and journals about them until at least 3 months into my custom.

I find that reading these fantastically written sales pages makes me waver slightly in what I want to run with consistency.

So, vacation wash out mini log. Yesterday was a day of raw emotions. I never lost control or my temper, but I was anxious in public, and would feel mini anxiety attacks come out of nowhere.

Now, I am VERY empathic and I also have the tendency to get stuck in my head.

I’m also very mindful of my thoughts and emotions, so I saw what was happening as it would happen. 30 seconds of breathwork and overwhelm, be gone!

I had considered adding Empath to my custom as some of you may remember, but having taken out Renaissance Man from core consideration, my modules shifted as well and Empath was eliminated.

What I find curious is that all of the modules I eliminated that I wanted in there badly are ones that suit my roughest mental draft of my next custom, the spiritual one.

But I disgress. Yesterday was a good day for me, even including those moments of anxiety. I had a feeling that some bit of scripting might be executing and I believe I was right because I woke up this morning feeling great, even though I only slept like…4 hours. Hm.

I can definitely say that Ascension had an effect on my sleeping schedule. I have always been nocturnal and the stereotypical person that wakes up in the morning, grumpy, antisocial and hostile to a single word said to me before 30 minutes of awake time has passed.

Not anymore, dude.

Ascension fucking made me a morning person, the fucking nerve of this fucking au-

-breaths-

Ascension made me a morning person. I can’t sleep in any more if I want to. If I wake up at 6 or 7 my body is ready for kinetic motion. I also don’t stay up late anymore watching TV which upset my girlfriend initially as that’s our us time after baby boy goes to sleep.

She changed her tune once she realized I was getting up in the night to take care of my kid without waking her up help and allowing her to sleep in, though.

2 Likes

I think of one last point immediately after hitting submit, often, I’ve noticed.

I haven’t chosen a specific long term ultima yet, but I’m pretty sure I’ll end up running R.I.C.H. which I purchased a bit ago with PARAGON and I haven’t used even once in anticipation of running it with my Ultima.

So I guess I just lied to myself, I do have a long term ultima :slight_smile:

A random keyword for my custom popped into my head just now while reading the R.I.C.H Disc Thread:

Fortuitous.

Fortune.

Favor.

Luck.

I hadn’t considered the aspect of my custom having to do with Manifestation too deeply, but it’s a lot of the flesh in there.

Definitely going with something Zeus or Sagittarius related, probably with lightning smoothly represented.

The Calming Storm popped in my head just now. Hm…

This is fun.

Title: @Sage_Ninjistic Levels up Even More

As for multistages, I’d encourage you to think about starting at stage 1. Listen 30 days minimum. Re-evaluate before going to the next stage. When you get to stage 4, maybe think about putting into a custom.

1 Like

Thanks buddy, that’s the plan.

One day, I will be a dragon, even as thou art striving to be.

1 Like

Just thinking out loud.

I wonder if I shouldn’t just create another custom for my secondary slot, containing that which I am still wanting for myself.

I still feel like I’m not done with Ascension, and I’m considering pushing back my plans for the Alchemist half a year in order to run Unnamed (which is no longer Unnamed, I just haven’t christened it officially yet) in tandem with a more status/inner me focused custom.

I love, love, love the Alchemist and what I feel it will offer, but I will spend the day today on this, the last day of my vacation, considering the future and where future builds may apply.

Ninji, in what way will you be doing that??

I’m glad you asked, laddie!

I will be considering the future in this way: with no pressure to have an answer, what is the mental image of Ninji that pops into mind when I ask myself, “Where am I in 5 years?”

Next, I’ll consider all of my present resources in an unattached way in order to allow an idea of the very first step to populate en mi cabeza. No avenue will be discarded outright.

I feel that the answer will come to me one way or another through that.

1 Like

As you meditate on this, please post your ideas for objectives, plans, goals, and modules.

I would encourage it be something unrelated to sexual things. I imagine you already got that covered based on the modules you added plus you have a gf who is supportive in that way.

Status? Spiritual things? Healing?

Healing… Hmmm… Didn’t you have an ankle that needed some attention?

1 Like

Henceforth, herewith, to and fro for me.

The Son of Lightning I am called, Jupiter’s Legacy.

May all I do in this name be within the highest good.

May it be done with cheer, with laughs, perhaps even as Jesus would.
Christening over :slight_smile:

Oh yes, in no way, shape or form do I need to do ANYTHING, subs or otherwise to boost the love life now :blush: I’ve got that covered, in spades.

Though it certainly has sexual elements even as each of us does, SLJL also has productivity focus as well as shifting technology for money, and also a bit towards family. It’s focus isn’t wealth, but it wasn’t intended to be :slight_smile:

Malkuth was close, but though there is an element of natural, unassumedness within this build, the big word that comes to mind for me when I scan my list and look within is…

Potential

With proper conscious guidance, I can actually use this subliminal in many directions. Rising to the top of my job when I return, should I wish. I was already on track to doing that with Emperor, without any clue of guidance.

Destroying my own internal limits with career, money and women will be a by-product of this custom I also think, having New Beginnings and Potentiator in here :slight_smile:

Healing my relationships with others that I call family is what dynasty is in there for, but I also hope Dynasty helps me to be a more patient father to my son, as well as understanding my girlfriend more.

The next custom then will be complementary to the Son of Lightning in ways that it couldn’t cover (possible keywords being intellect, societal status, spirituality)

1 Like

This, you know I shall do :slight_smile: it may very well be a wealth custom, as in a spiritual custom I would want the ST4 of Alchemist and I haven’t used it yet :frowning:

We’ll see, though.

@RVconsultant I have a feeling you might ask me to consider a custom Ultima. I have, and I think after my next custom I’ll be considering it more deeply but I think I can get everything I need out of any store Ultima. R.I.C.H for example is everything I need for boosting the money aspect of Lightning.

Libertine, which I don’t own yet and DIAMOND, which I’ve considered cheating on my girlfriend with cuz it’s so gorgeous, for sex.

And so on

1 Like

May 1st, 2021

I am going to run my first loop of S.L.J.L right now! I’m calm now as I’ve been avoiding playing it while I have a ‘lust for results’.

Perhaps before I go to sleep tonight, I’ll give my first impressions as well as the results of my musings on the future.

1 Like