Sage’s Rise: the Wanted Son of Lightning

@Hermit I fractured it in a work ‘slip-up’ back in late October. I’ll try to find the post describing it.

@Slasher you asked me for my experience with Ascension, my post above Hermit’s is a basic description of mine.

This is just put me off… I been serious about getting this sub but reviews are not appealing. I’ll give it a miss. :frowning:

I’m not sure what makes you not want to run Ascension, is it Sigma’s exp with it?

Users here mostly say positive things and after readings here for months I went for Ascension thinking it’s entry sub and works fast, but for me that wasn’t the case. In fact, apart from Libertine Ultima none of the subs I bought have been effective for me. Not even one bit, I bought regeneration, PCC, Ascension and now DR. I’ve been using DR since December and I don’t see any healing. I’ve tried almost everything and still getting disappointed. I still read journals here and seems like most of the users here actually get really good results. Beginning to think subs aren’t for me, I’m trying really hard though to make them work don’t get me wrong, don’t also just go by want I posted because lots users here see results and you should take that into consideration.

I need a sub that yield results for real so I’m gonna take a bit of time before I buy the next title. Lately I bought some subs from other providers on the impulse and got nothing but regret and less $ in my acc :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Let’s pretend you’re Slasher 365 days from now.

What does that look like to you? What’s different? What’s the same?

What are your goals for your next sub?

Can you link me to your journal, please?

Also, if you haven’t, perhaps you should send a message to Fire and ask him his opinion about it. I wouldn’t keep buying subs if I felt they didn’t work for me, though. Have you not seen any results at all?

Remember, changes might come so smoothly, naturally, even seamlessly, you could think they ‘just happened’.

I don’t keep a journal here but I do it offline on my phone. Couple months ago Saint mentioned different things to me that I can incorporate, like listening pattern and amount loops down to the volume and I tested them all. Can’t really think of anything Fire would say but I will once I finish st4.

Thing is I’ve been reading almost every night here and from different users and their journals. The ones that use DR say they get daily realizations or some traumas come up or other stuff coming up to surface. None of those has happened to me. Apart from dreams that’s it. I’ve had nothing come up to surface or anything different to my emotions, or feelings I have gotten. My offline journaling is the same since Ascension from almost year ago up to now with DR.

The only thing that kept me going was my determination to succeed with these subs and also because LU did have an effect on me and inspired me to go on and get DR since I wanted to do a complete healing journey and even told myself that maybe I’m not getting results was because I have subconscious blockages and that DR would crush those as mentioned in the sales page. But up untill now I don’t see any healing at all.

1 Like

What affects have you seen from Libertine that stand out?

After running Paragon, I rested for a bit with a loop of PMP 3.0, and then did another loop of Rebirth Qv2. I’m going to take tomorrow as a rest day to see how this increased use of Rebirth feels two days from now.

Also, I have completed my custom quicker then expected (it might have a little to do with having set intentions earlier but who knows right?) and I’m happy with it. Three cores, seventeen modules, and it feels solid.

I’m going to sit on it for a bit and decide if this is the final draft or if I need to tweak anything, like enhancement modules, switching things, etc.

Ascended Mogul
Primal
Inner Circle

Mastermind
Dynasty
Faith Unyielding
Jupiter
Yggdrasil
Potentiator
Gorgeous Manifestation
Lifeblood Fable
Dragon’s Tongue
Direct Influencing Aura
Carpe Diem Ascended
Mystery
Eye of the Storm
New Beginnings
Financial Success: Reality Shifter
Secret Source
Virtue Series: Temperance

The thing I like most about my custom is that there is not a single thing that does not synergize with or complement something else.

In other words, there are no neutral “island” modules hanging out selfishly. Pretty much every module goes with at least one other, as well as contributes to at least one or two cores.

For example, Mastermind will help AM, IC in ways, and could possibly help Primal. It also goes with Carpe Diem Ascended well.

Potentiator will assist Inner Circle as well as Ascended Mogul, and also enhance Mastermind, Faith Unyielding, Jupiter, Mystery, etc…

It fell into place very, very well. Thanks to @RVconsultant, @Azriel and any other person that contributed with advice, constructive critique and devil advocacy that I forget with my ‘nearly the witching hour’ brain sludge.

Also, I still have stayed tobacco free with little effort since October as well. @Apollo you still on that streak too, bro?

Smoking damage to my lungs is another thing that Paragon will definitely help me, in quality of ways in the very least.

1 Like

Indeed I am brother. Still get tempted here and there, specially when stressed out but I’ve remained smoked free since EQ.

Also bought Paragon and EF to repair the damages. Congrats to us both, this perk alone is priceless

1 Like

Right on man! Take your time. At some point you’ll look at your list at whatever is in there and be like “Yes! That’s it!”

1 Like

Phase Two, quality check and licensing time :fist:t3:🥷🏽

On this day in history…

And now… We wait. Lol.

I really tried to figure out a place I could place Transcendental Connection @RVconsultant but I just couldn’t take one thing out without throwing off a bit of synergy elsewhere. I really wanted that one or Chosen of Venus but that’s okay. I can make another one later on if it’s that big a deal later on :slight_smile:

I feel no worries having submitted it for approval by Q, though. It feels right to me as is so I’ll run with that.

2 Likes

The important thing is that you did it. Rather than getting stuck in overanalyzing without action, you got from about 30 modules to a number that is within the acceptable limits.

Congratulate yourself man!

1 Like

Indeed, indeed, indeed… It’s a happy waiting feeling now! It feels more earned having struggled with it but it was well worth it.

04/22/21

So today, I have been out and about with the lady. We went on a tour to Zak Bagans Haunted House Tour which was, unexpectedly, a great experience.

Completely by coincidence, the Conjuring 3 trailer came out today as well, which is about one of the things we saw there.

It also seemed today like women just adored me.

My girlfriend and I went to get our eyebrows done, and the Asian lady went out of her way to tell my gf that “she made me more attractive and she better not let me go anywhere by myself” lol.

Our tour guide (female) kept rambling on and on to us when I asked a simple question about the Ed Gein display like, talking, leaving the room, coming back and talking a second later, and repeated this for about 3 minutes lol. I mentioned it to my girlfriend who thought it was strange as hell.

One of the girls on our tour also kept checking us out my girlfriend told me later. She wouldn’t or couldn’t keep her eyes off us, even though she was also in the tour with her 18 inch arm boyfriend, who was just a doll.

Today was a strange day. I slept hardly at all last night, I couldn’t stomach my Denny’s omelet more than two bites and I’ve just been in a good mood regardless.

Ascension will definitely be missed. I may just play it in my secondary Q slot cuz I feel like it may just be Beginning to shine through for me.

1 Like

You are becoming more and more sexy.

Also remember your gf is also pre-selection or social proof. Is she running Seductress?

2 Likes