The pursuit of happiness - Baphomet's journal

Thank you @RVconsultant as always you are a gentleman and a scholar

So a weird thing happened earlier. One of my options picks was taking off. I decided I was going to close the position and take the $300 profit. Then my broker platform crashed! I was not pleased. I tried getting it to work to no avail. I walked away, then came back later @ market close to check. It had DOUBLED to $600 in the hour or so after I checked before. Unfortunately I was unable to close it before market closed BUT the stock kept running up after market hours (some brokers allow after hours trading, up until 8pm). Wasn’t able to close the position but if the price strength holds, it will be a nice cool $700 first thing Monday morning

Day 22

Got a lot done today again. Was surprised at the stock trade mostly. Ticking items off the to do list. Getting through my NLP/Persuasion courses. Still need to find people to talk to so I can practice the skills. If things don’t pick up on my social game soon, am gonna have to bite the bullet and start cold approaching. The one up side to that is that people are probably starved for attention even more now than they were before.

The weekend is my rest days, I think I’ll stick to overnight listening next week but I’m gonna switched to masked and contrast it to ultrasonic.

Isn’t it amazing how when something doesn’t work out the way you wanted it to, it just works out better?

One of the greatest feelings imaginable

Prepare yourself for more such feelings…:sunglasses:

Hold on to your photons… it’s time for an overhaul!

1 Like

Day 24

Did a bunch of video editing work today. I’m starting to move toward my true ambition. When I was a teenager I wanted to be a television & film director more than anything but my mom pushed me toward a different career. Now I’m getting my footing back underneath me to move toward that dream again.

I’m getting better at avoiding distractions. Netflix, Facebook, etc are things that I’m spending less and less time on. While eating lunch today I watched an interview with Robert Greene, and he posited a really interesting question about social media use. Essentially, he asked if you are using the tool when you get on social media or if you are being the product. There are two types of users on platforms, creators and consumers. If you are not the master, you are the slave. That was a very powerful message.

1 Like

Just CRUSHED my morning routine and then closed that call option from Friday at $1900 PROFIT (+140%)!!! I FEEL ON FIRE WOOOOOO

This is my PNL for January! Up 3.3k!!!

6 Likes

And this is just the beginning…:sunglasses:

What led you to CCIV?

A lot of people are watching it right now, it’s an SPAC (special purpose acquisition company) that’s in talks about doing a merger with Lucid. Lucid is an electric vehicle company run by mostly ex Tesla executives. If the merger goes through, people are expecting Lucid to be the next Tesla

Yes, I know all this.

When did you become aware of CCIV?

What led you to think it was a profitable investment?

I can’t remember when I became aware of it, maybe a week or two ago? It first came on my radar via the YouTube channel ZipTraderU

Thanks for this, I don’t suppose you remember which video.

TIA.

I don’t, if I had to guess I’d say it was one of this “Top 3 stocks” videos which he puts out every Sunday night but I can’t say for sure

Thanks anyway, I’ll go through them manually until I find it even if the presenter is overly verbose on purpose.

Do you also pay for his course/private forum?

I did yes, I bought it awhile ago during one of his discount promotions. It’s nice that it’s just a one time purchase & then you get access to everything. It’s been an invaluable tool and I haven’t even made full use of it yet. Highly recommend

I think you and @GoldenTiger need to swap some ideas.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m whitetiger and I’m here to swap ideas :grin:

Edit: About trading!

2 Likes

…about trading… and whatever else… I just remembered to add that…

2 Likes