The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

No need for any introductions here, my journal got too big and I wanted to start a new one with this stack, don’t be confused about the “Mind’s Eye/RICH” part, I’ll get more into it later, but for now, ME is the main side sub I’m using.

I will also not post about my listening pattern, at least until I get the approval of @SaintSovereign to do so, so till then, just enjoy the daily experiences I post here :wink:.

There are also 2 theories I would like to post about soon, one is called the “T-shirt and Perfume” theory, and another is called theory “side sub theory, and I suspect that these two theories (if true) could change everyone’s understanding and usage of these subs.

But till then, let’s dive deep into The Invictus Experience.

14 Likes

Tagging people who I think might be interested in my journal (not tagging you if I already saw you like the first post);

@Ice @Billions @TheBoxingScientist @friday @Lion @Simon @SubliminalUser @lrw @ABC333 @Luther24

5 Likes

Love you bruv :slight_smile:

Emperor and wanted are an excellent combo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have already been on them for a few days now, and honestly, it’s one of the best combos I’ve tried so far.

Emperor ZP really solidifies all the internal shifts from WZP, almost as if they were meant to be stacked :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Damn. I wanna be tagged for everything, even if I like your shit. Tag me bro.

2 Likes

You were the first liker, that’s enough to be happy about :joy:

2 Likes

To start things off, here’s my first day on emperor (and an interview);

1 Like

Running Emperor and Wanted was a plan of mine too but I will be sticking to Mogul for the time being. I’m super curious how this pair works together. What about those theories? Your own concept or testing someone’s guesses?

1 Like

You are not wrong. Started Emperor + Wanted + Rich. Emperor + Wanted is a different breed. This stack got my ego high.

2 Likes

Now for the summarized effects that I feel so far from the 3 I’m currently running;

Wanted ZP: cockiness, attraction through the roof, feeling like a total prize, muscle gains and fat loss is at an all time high (similar to PEDs I’ve used in the past), generally the best I’ve looked my whole life.

All women bend to my will, and I’m every woman’s purpose in life :wink:

—-

Emperor ZP: pure confidence, no self doubt, no overthinking, warm but not too open, keeping things to myself unless asked about, used to seek some approval, now I’m the one who gives it.

Reality is my playground, and I’m its only master

—-

Mind’s Eye ZP: it’s only been one day on this (2 nights ago), so I can’t say much, but the way I see glitches in my vision is very cool. If I’m training in front of a mirror, I see glimpses of my dream body. If I’m driving to get food, I can see glimpses of me eating it. If I think about my girl, I get a sex tape playing in front of me.

My life is a book, but Mind’s Eye makes it a movie

22 Likes

My own theories and concepts + observation’s from everything I read on the forum (I spend 12 hours on average reading and collecting data here, daily).

1 Like

Don’t call it an ego, call it your higher self embracing its true nature and owning your true potential and power :wink:.

Don’t insult self-pride by calling it an ego :wink:

6 Likes

I can’t wait for this. This makes me super excited since I’ve worked on visualisation in the past and I know this is gonna help me so fucking much.

3 Likes

I don’t know exactly what is mind’s eye, I’ll have to read your journal to understand what purpose it serve.

Does it help you to motivate you by seeing your success?

2 Likes

watch this.

but briefly: it makes you believe in your vision so much that reality has no choice but to manifest it for you (to me it’s the job and my new goal in terms of fitness).

1 Like

Well man that’s a heavy, heavy HEAAAAAVY start for a new journal
to be honest saying that love reading about your interviews is an euphemism, because it gives me a sense of supra confidence for future ones I’ll be having in a few months or the next year or so (when I’ll be sure about certain professional part of my life)

1 Like

Ohhh ok ok

So this becomes automatic? I’m gonna see myself performing like a Tiger in a threesome :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Im suprised how similair our stack keep being. Im also currently on wanted + emperor, only than with chosen instead of ME

1 Like

What’s a side sub?

1 Like

I wouldn’t say automatic, however, if it’s a goal you REALLY want to achieve, then you’ll star visualizing it better, and the ZP script’s perceptual shifts will boost it a lot more :wink:

1 Like