The GREAT GATSBY | WANTED + EmperorQ + HOM ?!?! R.I.C.H?

@Fire @SaintSovereign @MalkuthI LOVE RICH. The self-assuredness, the determination of having to achieve those super crazy dream life and this subconscious push towards removing that limiting beliefs that it is possible is absolutely incredible. It is the most powerful sub as I feel faith. And I’ve been journalling everyday while it plays in the morning with affirmations and looking at my vision board… It is insane. Much love and appreciation for you guys for putting this out. It’s only Day 3. LOL.

2 Likes

@Vinci

you’re traumatizing me, bruv. :sweat::wink:

I’ve got nothing to do with this company. Malkuth is a word in Hebrew. It’s meaningful to me. But I’m not the dude whose name is written on your subliminal tracks. Maybe you can (please!) edit your original post to remove my username?

I didn’t create this program.

But…

I love it too, man!! It’s so great, isn’t it?

And it’s awesome to see that it’s having a good effect with you. I love RICH so much that I included it in an Ultima custom that I’m planning to run over the next year or so. It’s so cool how it works in both practical and mystical ways. I’ve gotten a real kick out of it since the first time I used it.

Not to mention, 2 weeks ago was the first time I received an actual payment from one of the ‘clients’ who was part of my very first RICH manifestation. It was 60USD, and I thought, ‘how cool. That’s definitely connected to RICH.’

I hope you get more and more from it. (And hope that I do as well.)

ps. but yeah, I’m not with the company, mate. Except in the exact same way that you are. As a customer.

2 Likes

bro… Like yesterday two of my clients paid their invoice ON TIME. I wasn’t even expecting it lmao it was way too early. Like 3K just got sent to my PayPal… And last month on PayPal they had a limit on my account of 600$ and held the rest of the money… This time??? NO HOLDD. LOL Idk crazy coincidence but I feel like I can print money at this point in time.

The one thing I love is just this positivity I feel in my day. Like this inner confidence of knowing im on my path to making money and there is nothing holding me back. maybe… It’s Legacy. Idk. But still I feel fucking unstoppable.

8 Likes

Week 1: Wow… I love RICH Ultima man… I feel lazy? One Loop and I’m back to thinking about business… I can’t help it.
I’ve been running:

Night Loop:
EmperorQ + StarkQ

I’ve been feeling Emperor’s results the most. For the entire week I’ve been debating whether I really need StarkQ? I’ve noticed whenever I loop StarkQ I dont necessarily go on full on business mode… I start thinking about other things… like increasing my social circle, making new friends… It is a very social sub and for me I was wondering if I still need it?

Noticeable differences

1. Stoic Calmness… Maybe this is my meditation kicking in but I’ve been so zen lately… usually I’d feel so guilty taking days off and now I can step out of my business on weekends and come Monday I am so refreshed and ready to go.
  2. Mornings SUCK. LOL.… I don’t know but maybe its because I stay up super late during the day but my mornings suck. I’ve been feeling such a strong urge to fall asleep and wakeup naturally. I don’t feel as disciplined as I used to. I used to just wake up and literally take a cold shower in under 5 mins that morning and build up such discipline to do shit I didnt wanna do. I don’t know what’s happened to me lol.
  3. ultra awareness of how I am at this moment of time… Im constantly now evaluating how I feel at each moment in time and also know how I can use this feeling to produce. Maybe its StarkQ coming in to play but I feel like I want to work exclusively when my full energy and focus is behind it. I dont work hard, I work smart and hard… if that makes sense. I feel like I get things done in record time, so I guess I feel a bit lazy lol.

Day Loop: Keep in mind. Have been super consistent
Legacy + R.I.C.H Ultima + Executive (every other day) (ALL DAY i’m working)

I admit… haven’t been consistent with the Legacy… but RICH Ultima I’ve been putting in work.

Noticeable Differences

1. REASSURANCE. Trust in the process…universe… god. …on the book Think and Grow Rich it speaks on having a burning desire… well … :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:… All week long. I’m on fire. I want my dream life so bad.
  2. Money is a number…its a game. Is this new thought and belief I’ve adapted this week… Lol money comes in abundance for me right now… It is incredible.

Goal for this upcoming week: achieve consistency and maintain momentum.

Quick Question: Should I drop StarkQ and replace it with House of Medici or Ascended Mogul? I’ve been loving Emperor’s results and I feel that the obsession is something I need more than the social aspect… or maybe not… Idk.

1 Like

Why don’t you try the same stack without Stark for a week and see what improves or what you feel might have gone missing without Stark?

Worse case scenario you’ve run a week on Emperor and R.I.C.H !!

You don’t need Ascended Mogul if your running Emperor

I find HOM fantastic for client acquisition, deals, and opportunities for relatively easy ways to make big money but a streamline stack of Emperor and R.I.C.H might be just what your looking for.

1 Like

your totally right!! I’ll try that this weekend…

Reason why I’m considering HOM or StarkQ is because with my agency I’m taking sales calls usually from 1-6pm… So I need HOM or StarkQ’s charisma or deal making for client acquisition which is a huge part of my business.

Thats why I’m not running emperorQ alone because as the owner of my agency I have so many different roles but it can be as the main Marketing Director (so I create and run the advertising campaigns) and as the main Sales Director (I close deals and maintain communication with existing clients)

So EmperorQ is perfect for my role as marketing director as that is something I can work on for hours and it needs that work ethic obsession to find out better ways and campaigns

But StarkQ is great for creativity and intelligence for creating new ads and thinking of improving existing things and the confidence and swagger to help attract new clients and inspire my team members yenno?

What do you think? Cause the obsession and dedication of emperor is amazing.

Both of those are amazing for sales and client acquisition.They both have strong strengths that lend to that, especially if the sales or clientele is on the fence or not familiar. Emperor alone might just say fuck it.

That said I ran Emperor solo at a time when a hit 100% on every sales call I had. They were warm leads but I was just matter of fact about everything, super confident, told them what to expect and what not to expect. Emperor works well for sales with take away’s in my opinion. Like ’ this is exactly what we provide and it sounds like it would address x,yz, that your looking for but if your still looking for more, this might not be the service for you…"

Yes, I totally agree, Stark will innovate the systems and be naturally more creative, although you can steer Emperor for creativity and innovation, it’s a bit like turning a tanker. As far as inspiration, I’ve found Emperor can be very good in this department. I get more respect and inspired compliance on Emperor than I did on my short interludes with Stark. Way more ‘shit tests’ and getting bogged down in people issues on Stark than on Emperor. I forget who said it on the forum, maybe @Apollo or @Sub.Zero. Emperor is like Neo in the Matrix around social interactions-the bullets can’t touch you.

Have you noticed marked improvement in ad design creativity, systems innovation, and team inspiration from Stark? If so is that definitively supporting your bottom line or does the trajectory of it seem like it definitively would? If so it may be worth keeping.

I still think a week on just Emperor and R.I.C.H will give you clarity in making your decision to keep Stark, drop Stark and/or test adding HOM, more than any analysis would.

3 Likes

Yeah… maybe HOM might be better for my situation than Stark… The Status and aura of a trustworthy business man sometimes works best for brokering deals and transactions and establishing trust than the natural charisma of Stark does. Because the more charisma you display, the more it misses you up because it puts up shit tests and resistance… HOM it is.

2 Likes

Ok great, excited to hear how it goes.

Here are my experiences on HoM that I ran for 4 hours only around 8 months ago:

But of course, that was Qv1.

1 Like

haha quick update… Wanted came out LOL. I was thinking EmperorQ + HOM + Wanted + RICH would be the perfect Great Gatsby sub tbh…

Wanted is early rn but just so attractive to me to try when im back to focusing on dating

2 Likes

no shiny object syndrome rn LOL. Not focused on that whatsoever

will pick up soon though

Week 2: Wow… the possibilities are endless… One quick quote for y’all…

“People are drawn to those who act boldly” 50 Cent & Robert Greene "50th Law.
I’ve been running:

Night Loop:
EmperorQ + HOM

I’ve been feeling HOM like crazy… Maybe its RICH coming in to play but I’ve started researching into Crypto… This seems like the place to put my money in. But overall I love it.

Noticeable differences

1. Super Selective on Friends… Lately I’ve been just evaluating every relationship I have and how it goes… lately had a friend reach out to me to collaborate on some clients together… I handle service delivery, he gets high net worth clients… Before I was pure solopreneur but now I see the benefit of having extremely talented friends around me… I feel much more appreciative for my friends now.
  2. Mornings dont suck???!?!. … this might be myself becoming more disciplined and going to bed early but in the morning… II just need a cup of coffee and im on…
  3. slowly building up momentum… wow… I can feel the momentum… I’ve been hitting my targets lately and this is incredible.

Love Bomb + R.I.C.H Ultima (ALL DAY i’m working)

I just eliminated the Legacy and haven’t really used it at all… but LOVE Bombb I’ve been running in my morning meditation…

Noticeable Differences

1. supreme appreciation and gratitude …maybe its love bomb but lately I’ve noticed how little I need to be happy. I notice my spending habits have been as a result of caring about status and other things beyond my control… I feel like I am rich already. I have a rich soul and spirit that is happy no matter what. Money just rewards me.

Goal for this upcoming week: kick things in overdrive. Test one more loop package before sticking to one for entire year

This upcoming week: Gonna add Wanted… to test… I sincerely feel like EmperorQ + HOM + Wanted + RICH is the ultimate Great Gatsby Sub… I wanna test this sooooo bad. So this week will be

2 Likes

Week 3: Here’s my Weekly Quote:

"There is always plenty of capital for those who can create practical plans for using it "… Highly suggest reading the Law of Success by Napoleon Hill if you haven’t already. LIFECHANGING BOOK.

I’ve been running:

Night Loop:
EmperorQ + Ascended Mogul

EmperorQ is starting to affect me… AM is just boosting the results even more. I love this combo because it works sooo FAST.

Noticeable differences

1. I CHANGED PERSONALITY TYPE???! Last week II just did pure EmperorQ + Ascended Mogul… Like I’ve noticed a super straight up personality and natural inclination being made towards working alone… I actually love being by myself more than going out socially… This is so weird. So anyways I took the 16 Personalities Quiz… Last time I took it I was ENFJ… Can you guess? I TURNED INTO AN ESTJ… SO SCARY. And the name of my personality type? YUP. You guessed it. THE EXECUTIVE. LOL. If this is not hardcore proof I dont know what is. Crazy.
  2. Extreme positivity and faith I notice I can’t even think of the possibility of being poor. It is not even in my cognition. POWERFUL.
  3. CONSISTENT my momentum right now is insane, I been tackling bottleneck after bottleneck. It’s insane.

RICH

RICH has been incredible lately… I haven’t felt much difference removing Love Bomb so I haven’t been using it as much.

Noticeable Differences

1. More mindful about my spending habits, started accounting for all my cash …Just been more financially responsible and hitting targets.

Goal for this upcoming week: Test one more loop package before sticking to one for entire year

This upcoming week: Gonna add Wanted and replace AM w/ HOM I feel like EmperorQ + HOM + Wanted + RICH is the ultimate Great Gatsby Sub… So… Im gonna turn into the great Gatsby :smirk:

5 Likes

I just came across your journal. Very nice

1 Like

How is EQ2-HOM-WANTED treating you man?

1 Like

Week 4-6: Here’s my Weekly Quote:

" I live on the edge. I’m only free because I’m not afraid. Everything I was afraid of already happened to me. "… Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter by 50 Cent

I’ve been running:

Night Loop:
Week 4: EmperorQ + Ascended Mogul

This is my all time favourite combo, It is absolutely lethal.

Noticeable differences

1. Insane Productivity and Focus… I notice that this sub is freaking absolutely insane for focus and discipline, I’ve been going bottleneck after bottleneck in my business.

Week 5: EmperorQ + Wanted

1. Attention to appearance Wanted kinda changed me to really care about fashion, style, and hair styling lmao, ever since I started running it that’s what occurred to me
  2. Flow State when talking to girls what’s that sub again? True Social? holy shit man this Sub is absolutely incredible I can be super cold and straight to the point when im on Emperor and a lil bit boring as my mind is just purely focused on business… but when iim on this sub I can feel that whenever a girl is front of me I immediately get in the zone. I’ve gone out plenty of times and this zone reminds me of those nights where no matter what you say its funny, mesmerizing and nobody can touch ya and all the girls are super tuned in to what you say no matter how dumb? Exactly.
  3. Girls flake I’ve been super charming through text, and phone calls and I usually set some things up during the day, but for some reason the girls just flake when it comes to the day… This reminds me of when I was on StarkQ, I’d have the same things happen to me on business calls as I’d be so charismatic and they’d seem so excited and then cold turkey next day lol. I have this lil thing in my head that charisma = more flakey behaviour from girls.

Week 6: EmperorQ (2) + Heartsong (1) + Wanted (1)
This week I have been running Heartsong as its been readjusting things for me romantically I feel like.

1. focus on dating and frustration - maybe this is recon but I’m kinda just hating this sub combo, makes me feel so sad that im no where near the love life I’ve wanted for myself and makes me upset that the type of girls I want I’m not dating them.

Day Loop: Keep in mind. Have been super inconsistent
RICH

Verdict: Make it Emperor x3 + Ascended Mogul x1 + RICH x2 for Month of July

Going to turn this into Great Gatsby in Month of August. I can’t use any dating subs right now

4 Likes

Month 2-3 UPDATE Sorry y’all been in such action taking mode I forget to come to this sub and report haha. Had crazy ups and downs lately but im so much stronger.

" Focus on what’s in front of you. Focus on the ONE REP. "… The Motivation Myth - Jeff Haden

I’ve been running:

Night Loop: EmperorQ + EOG ST1

This is my permanent Loop package after I did this.

Noticeable differences

1. Stoic Adaptability… I notice that nothing bad is really that bad. I literally had sooo much fires this last few weeks, firing an employee who was a critical pillar of the business, ads not performing as well, unhappy clients, results not being delivered… And those are all the things I was scared shitless last year and surprisingly now? I just notice its part of the business and that these things dont necessarily equate the end of the world for me. A client is unhappy and wants a refund? Cool I’ll find a better client and refund, and learn from the mistakes and good things ive done from that client and reiterate and get better. Ads don’t perform well? Find out why that is and change your approach. But I dont find myself ever stressing and losing sleep and complaining. Its crazy but the worst possible things possible already happened and im kind of relieved!

2. Faith and DEEP Knowing - after having all these fires and nightmare scenarios and situations happen to me I feel actually proud of myself for being so resilient. I’ve changed my entire followup processes, changed my offer, and I feel like I have a 10X better system than I had before this whole ordeal even started. I’m fucking elated. And its really crazy because when I thought its all over and was about to quit I found such tenacity and unyielding motivation within myself. I now know that these things, the “downs” are basically all perception. Nothing is truly ever bad, it’s just the way you perceive it. And the worst case scenario isn’t that bad, lol you’ll survive it.

3. Divine Guidance - maybe this is my daily prayer but now? I feel like I am a servant of god, Like after evaluating everything that happened to me I couldn’t be more than elated for how much blessings came my way. Like fuck I just have endless gratitude and I feel like God always got me whenever I pray hard he answers, like no matter what obstacle gets in front of me I will always find a way to go through it. God is great.

Daily: RICH Ultima or Executive

1. Action taking lol… I barely post on social its just been pure crossing off the to-do list.

Occasionally: WantedQ

1. Pulling Blonde girls like crazy lmao The amount of girls I’ve pulled in the last 2-3 Weeks should be illegal. Every night ive gone out… and maybe this is the sub coming in… has been Blonde for some reason. Like why the fuck is every girl ive pulled for the last 3 weeks have been blonde? Anyone have experienced this or is it just me?
  2. Am I a hot girl now? Dude… I’ve been called Hot as shit every time I go out man. Like every place Ive been to I’ve had people compliment me on my looks lmao. I had a bouncer call me Denzel Washington, another called me Michael B Jordan… Like fuck man I look in the mirror and my beard is fulled and my jawline is on point and my eye color has gotten lighter, not noticeable but I’ve noticed the difference for sure because before I couldn’t see the brown.
7 Likes

Are you still running HoM?
What benefits have you seen from running HoM?

1 Like

I’ve only ran it shortly… truthfully I don’t notice much other than being super on top finances, for my sales I notice a huge increase in trust created

2 Likes